Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 71. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 02:06:01 PM
I looked at the schedule, frankly coin looks very appetizing to buy. I have the feeling that very soon it will pump great. We will need to study the project.

Yes definitely, the first thing I did before I bought any was read the whitepaper and watched interviews on YT with the creators of the coin
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 01:53:58 PM
Wow cant wait to see the kind of volume on a huge exchange then
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 01:49:36 PM
I looked at the schedule, frankly coin looks very appetizing to buy. I have the feeling that very soon it will pump great. We will need to study the project.
Activity: 270
August 02, 2018, 01:44:59 PM
Orderbook still looking nice and green. looks like the rocket is just fuelling up for takeoff HAH!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
I easily see FLASH hitting a home run and doing at least a 50x in this new few months. Its focusing on real world aspects and found a niche with microtransactions...
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
August 02, 2018, 01:00:42 PM
I'm really glad Flash is not an ICO, we don't have to worry about the ruling from the SEC. Flash is like the Linux of blockchain applications, open source and for the people.

Chris Kitze talks about this quite a bit.  I am glad he had the insight not to make FLASH an ICO and instead, a community coin.
Activity: 8
August 02, 2018, 12:47:46 PM
I'm really glad Flash is not an ICO, we don't have to worry about the ruling from the SEC. Flash is like the Linux of blockchain applications, open source and for the people.
Activity: 15
August 02, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
FLASH has a large number of supporters and holders.

I'm one of them! I told all my friends and family to buy at 88 sat. They weren't so sure. Now they are asking me if they should buy.

I bought most of my Flash above 400 sat, but picked a few up when it was below 100 sat. I wish I could have bought more.

I bought all of my Flash over 300 sat. Just had to hodl during this slump, but it seems like the sun is shinning on us again.

its been a while since i bought this coin, i fomo'd coz seems cheap but yeah sun is shining for us holders.

the uranium its cost is really small enough. so it's time to buy this coin, because according to many forecasts, this coin may become promising in the future and its varity will increase several times.

To me the most exciting aspect besides the blockchain itself and the dev team is that flash coin is on Einstein Exchange. While still a new exchange, it allows everyday people to buy Flash with Credit Card and through their bank account. Since Flashcoins is focused on real world use, they are now reaching their target market.

Exactly, FLASH is great for merchants too because they can easily convert directly into fiat through Einstein Exchange if they are worried about excessive volatility common with cryptos.

That's a big concern from a merchant standpoint. If they have a way to trade Flash into fiat and vice versa in seconds, volatility wouldn't be an issue.
August 02, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

I'm one of them! I told all my friends and family to buy at 88 sat. They weren't so sure. Now they are asking me if they should buy.

I bought most of my Flash above 400 sat, but picked a few up when it was below 100 sat. I wish I could have bought more.

I bought all of my Flash over 300 sat. Just had to hodl during this slump, but it seems like the sun is shinning on us again.

its been a while since i bought this coin, i fomo'd coz seems cheap but yeah sun is shining for us holders.

the uranium its cost is really small enough. so it's time to buy this coin, because according to many forecasts, this coin may become promising in the future and its varity will increase several times.

To me the most exciting aspect besides the blockchain itself and the dev team is that flash coin is on Einstein Exchange. While still a new exchange, it allows everyday people to buy Flash with Credit Card and through their bank account. Since Flashcoins is focused on real world use, they are now reaching their target market.

Exactly, FLASH is great for merchants too because they can easily convert directly into fiat through Einstein Exchange if they are worried about excessive volatility common with cryptos.
Activity: 20
August 02, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Activity: 29
August 02, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
Finally Seen a POW coin after a while.Good work team FLASH.
Activity: 15
August 02, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
What is Flash working on next?

Check out the first page of the ANN for what we are working on right now, Human ATMs, Social Send, Integrating exchanges in the FLASH Web Wallet, and Delegate Staking Rewards.

Social Send seems interesting. Will that allow me to send flash to friends and followers on all social media sites? So I can send and receive Flash directly through Twitter or Reddit?

It would be through the FLASH web wallet (FWW). You'd be able to send to someone using their twitter handle, slack username, telegram username, messenger the same way you can now send using the person's email address
one additional feature will be that you'll be able to send coins to the person even if they don't already have a FWW set up.

That's a great way to drive adoption. The only way to receive those coins is to open a Web Wallet I presume.

I love the way Flash is focusing on the userfriendly aspect of crypto. This is going to attract the next wave of newcomers into crypto.
August 02, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

Check out the first page of the ANN for what we are working on right now, Human ATMs, Social Send, Integrating exchanges in the FLASH Web Wallet, and Delegate Staking Rewards.

Social Send seems interesting. Will that allow me to send flash to friends and followers on all social media sites? So I can send and receive Flash directly through Twitter or Reddit?

It would be through the FLASH web wallet (FWW). You'd be able to send to someone using their twitter handle, slack username, telegram username, messenger the same way you can now send using the person's email address
one additional feature will be that you'll be able to send coins to the person even if they don't already have a FWW set up.

That's a great way to drive adoption. The only way to receive those coins is to open a Web Wallet I presume.
Activity: 378
Your professional profile on the blockchain
August 02, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

It is very difficult to predict the fate of a coin. but I think that this coin is very promising. she has value now. and in May it will begin to use a large number of people.
August 02, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

August 02, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

Activity: 4
August 02, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
I'm keeping an eye on Flash. If it can break resistance around 300 sat, things will look real nice from a TA perspective.
August 02, 2018, 10:09:27 AM
August 02, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

The timing is right. Great for holders seeing Flash going back up and a great time to buy too, as it is still cheap. The future looks promising.
Pages:
Jump to: