Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 75. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
I went to the bar last night and told the owner about Flash.  They are thinking about accepting it.  I can't wait to buy beer with Flash.
Activity: 15
August 01, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
I've been following Flash for a long time.  After seeing the direction Flash is pursuing, I think my wife will let me buy more.

I don't consult my wife when buying crypto, maybe that's why she left me, not sure really because I didn't listen to what she was saying when she walked out the door.

Happy wife, happy life. I think I lucked out. My wife loves Flash and understands its investment potential. I wish I could get more I don't have anymore bitcoin left to buy. I have stuff laying around the house I could sell I guess. hmmm
Activity: 18
August 01, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
I've been following Flash for a long time.  After seeing the direction Flash is pursuing, I think my wife will let me buy more.

I don't consult my wife when buying crypto, maybe that's why she left me, not sure really because I didn't listen to what she was saying when she walked out the door.
Activity: 20
August 01, 2018, 08:55:05 AM
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
August 01, 2018, 08:42:12 AM
Ok finally figured it out. Was taking forever to sync but downloaded the snapshot from the site and put in folder. Damn I love the developers, they answer even the stupidest most trivial questions I have haha!! Im such a noob
Why is there such a lull in all social networks? Is everything okay with the project? I haven't seen any major updates in the telegram for a long time, are you alive?

There have been constant updates in Telegram and Discord.  There may be more than one channel.  Here is the official one.

https://t.me/joinchat/C5go9ExsGGNeVvForEgb6w
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 03:48:45 AM
Ok finally figured it out. Was taking forever to sync but downloaded the snapshot from the site and put in folder. Damn I love the developers, they answer even the stupidest most trivial questions I have haha!! Im such a noob
Why is there such a lull in all social networks? Is everything okay with the project? I haven't seen any major updates in the telegram for a long time, are you alive?

No clue what you mean.. But the Telegram group is always active. The telegram is : "Flashroom"
All of their social medias are on their site.. Today was the blockchain + wallet upgrade..
Activity: 37
August 01, 2018, 03:39:07 AM
Seems like Einstein offers trading benefits for using FLASH as opposed to any other currency Shocked
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
August 01, 2018, 03:07:28 AM
Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

I was having the same problem.. thanks for the tips
August 01, 2018, 02:01:43 AM
Ok finally figured it out..downloaded the snapshot from the site and put in folder.  Im such a noob
August 01, 2018, 01:24:04 AM
Mine is syncing atm Sad
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 01:05:42 AM
Oh the wallet updated, no wonder it told me to upgrade haha

Yeah just download the new one from the site 0.13Version and install it. Make sure you back up your wallet before doing all of this
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 12:35:33 AM
Oh the wallet updated, no wonder it told me to upgrade haha
July 31, 2018, 09:38:36 PM
Yep you can definitely tell a lot of time went into it and it was done by someone who was passionate about the project because everything flows so well and fits in context.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
July 31, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
July 31, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
Where is the best place to buy Flash?  I have an account on Cryptopia but don't use that exchange much.

The two main options are Cryptopia and Einstein Exchange.  Einstein is nice because you can connect your bank account or Credit Card and buy with fiat.  Cryptopia is fine if you are looking to buy FLASH with BTC.

Einstein Exchange doesn't ask for extensive KYC? If they don't where are they actually located?  Good to know where they are before sending anything.

Einstein is one of the fastest growing exchanges in Canada, and they are located in Vancouver. They work very closely with FINTRAC on KYC/AML so it is secure imo.
Activity: 20
July 31, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
Wallet update seems to be good. Have tested it and haven't seen any bugs yet. I am thinking of if it can become the first Gen 3 blockchain.

Yeah I Agree. Things are happening in a positive direction rather than just for fame and show.
Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 06:26:27 PM
Currently waiting for mine..
July 31, 2018, 06:16:19 PM
Where is the best place to buy Flash?  I have an account on Cryptopia but don't use that exchange much.

The two main options are Cryptopia and Einstein Exchange.  Einstein is nice because you can connect your bank account or Credit Card and buy with fiat.  Cryptopia is fine if you are looking to buy FLASH with BTC.

Einstein Exchange doesn't ask for extensive KYC? If they don't where are they actually located?  Good to know where they are before sending anything.

They are in Vancouver, Canada. For KYC it was similar to some other exchanges including photo ID, a picture of you holding the ID and a piece of mail or bank statement confirming address.

The process was quick and their support responsive.

Yeah that seems correct. It just takes a few days/week to get their approval.
Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

They are located in Vancouver Canada. I think you have to do KYC before you buy coins with fiat on there. But you dont need to do KYC to open an account and send Crypto to it. I think they will start crypto to crypto trading soon also

The KYC is not that bad compared to other sites. Its only a one time thing and you have a fiat off ramp for life for many coins.
Pages:
Jump to: