Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 74. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 105
August 01, 2018, 01:51:11 PM
Financial collapse will make FLASH go to the moon since BTC is too slow to even use in daily micro transactions

My assumption is BTC will always be gold.  For real world transactions something quick is required, FLASH fills that niche.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 01:36:48 PM
Financial collapse will make FLASH go to the moon since BTC is too slow to even use in daily micro transactions
Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 01:28:29 PM
I agree, been noticing a strong presence on all social platforms. Seems like people are finally catching on to FLASH
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
The new method of validating is something that no other coin has fully implemented. That is one reason why FLASH will be the first 3rd Gen blockchain

No other coin has DPOS + DPOW implemented together?
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
The new method of validating is something that no other coin has fully implemented. That is one reason why FLASH will be the first 3rd Gen blockchain
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 12:44:13 PM
I'm confused is there mining or not?  Miners secure the ledger but all coins are in circulation?

The whitepaper says it uses something called "Flash Consensus" which is a blend of DPOW and DPOS. Which means that all coins were premined. So the nodes will be used to validate transactions and be paid for it. Also the hash is so simple that any cpu can handle it
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
At present, the overall situation of the encrypted money market is not good. The FLASH project team needs to strengthen market value management.
You know, if you notice, the teams of almost any projects are not engaged in the interests of the price of coins. The team is mainly focused on implementing their plans and implementing the idea following the road map. All you need time and expectation, patience.

The team doesnt hype stuff up and cause fomo and pumps. Instead they work hard and do things that are necessary for the benefit of the project and then in the end they present things once everything is done.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 12:08:57 PM
At present, the overall situation of the encrypted money market is not good. The FLASH project team needs to strengthen market value management.
You know, if you notice, the teams of almost any projects are not engaged in the interests of the price of coins. The team is mainly focused on implementing their plans and implementing the idea following the road map. All you need time and expectation, patience.
August 01, 2018, 12:03:23 PM
I'm confused is there mining or not?  Miners secure the ledger but all coins are in circulation?

Yes, mining is required to secure the ledger, allowing FLASH to be decentralized, yet offer fast transactions.   
Activity: 2
August 01, 2018, 11:39:36 AM
I thought Flash was ded. Wow such revival.
Activity: 2
August 01, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
Ok finally figured it out. Was taking forever to sync but downloaded the snapshot from the site and put in folder. Damn I love the developers, they answer even the stupidest most trivial questions I have haha!! Im such a noob
Why is there such a lull in all social networks? Is everything okay with the project? I haven't seen any major updates in the telegram for a long time, are you alive?

A lull? Besides the announcements yesterday and today, earlier in July and FLASHCON the beginning of July?

Steady stream of updates but Telegram is a terrible place to watch for them as they slide up the history so unless you scroll you won't see them.

Best place for news is Discord. Flash is one of the only coins I follow because they focus all their energy on development.  When everyone else is in Testnet, Flash is in Mainnet.
August 01, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

Any suggestions on how to accomplish that?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
Activity: 5
August 01, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
Activity: 15
August 01, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
I went to the bar last night and told the owner about Flash.  They are thinking about accepting it.  I can't wait to buy beer with Flash.

I believe there are a couple bars in Canada that accept Flash. The name that sticks out to me is YesBy's. Can someone on the team confirm that.

It's Yes B'y's Social Bar in St. John’s, NL, Canada.

Here are some other establishments that accept Flash.

https://www.flashcoin.io/our-partners.html

Tell the bar owner to open a web wallet and use Merchant tools to accept Flash.  I'll buy the first round of drinks.   Grin

That's good to see, plenty of businesses already using Flash. It is really easy to use the mobile wallet, just have to come out in front of Apple pay. Now there is an underdog story.
August 01, 2018, 10:34:37 AM
I went to the bar last night and told the owner about Flash.  They are thinking about accepting it.  I can't wait to buy beer with Flash.

I believe there are a couple bars in Canada that accept Flash. The name that sticks out to me is YesBy's. Can someone on the team confirm that.

It's Yes B'y's Social Bar in St. John’s, NL, Canada.

Here are some other establishments that accept Flash.

https://www.flashcoin.io/our-partners.html

Tell the bar owner to open a web wallet and use Merchant tools to accept Flash.  I'll buy the first round of drinks.   Grin
Activity: 20
August 01, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

Why is there such a lull in all social networks? Is everything okay with the project? I haven't seen any major updates in the telegram for a long time, are you alive?
Here is a little alarming that there is no news or any information. Perhaps the team is now working hard on the implementation of their ideas and follows its road map.

We've had our nose to the grindstone over the last couple months.  We're moving outside the Discord echo chamber and into the real world.  The team is working on a blog recap of all the news released since the beginning of the year and our vision going forward. 

Discord is great, but for sharing news not so much. I look forward to the blog post and its good to see Flash expanding their horizons.
August 01, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

Here is a little alarming that there is no news or any information. Perhaps the team is now working hard on the implementation of their ideas and follows its road map.

We've had our nose to the grindstone over the last couple months.  We're moving outside the Discord echo chamber and into the real world.  The team is working on a blog recap of all the news released since the beginning of the year and our vision going forward. 

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Activity: 8
August 01, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

Pages:
Jump to: