Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlavorCoin Radio (FLVR) PoW/PoS sha256 - page 4. (Read 49963 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Looking forward for tonight show Wink
Keep the good work church!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Decided to add some more buy support on Yobit, to support the market! Cool This time not 50 but 40 Sat ... I still believe that this will be a good project on the long term. Hold your coins people!  Wink Patience is the key.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Flavorcoin Radio now intergrated inside Thecryptochat  http://thecryptochat.net
Coin Mage
There are rumors that new interviews have happened and have been recorded. Maybe Church will post them today?

On a side note, I've kinda completed the player integration to the wallet, so if anyone here likes to make it work on Windows that would be appreciated. Qt dev skills required.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Coin Mage
This Friday 5pm CST(11pm GMT) TheCryptoChat Show live on @flavorcoin Radio, with both cryptochat and CryptoCypher http://thecryptochat.net

Cool! Maybe I'll be able to tune in live this time, thanks for the notice!  Cool

Edit: Yobit is slowly rising. Everybody likes the progress that is happening here! Finally.  Grin It took a long time to get here. Working together with TheCryptoChat is a decent decision.
This Friday 5pm CST(11pm GMT) TheCryptoChat Show live on @flavorcoin Radio, with both cryptochat and CryptoCypher http://thecryptochat.net
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

Thanks! It is for listening to the radio I assume?

Maybe you should put it in the ANN.  Wink

Updated the BBcode on Github with the mobile app & a clickable image link  Grin

https://github.com/TestingCrypto/BBcode/commit/fa7ab91f9d59141d134022a92553b5b115871ecb

// PM me anytime to add or remove anything church
Coin Mage
Interesting insights into TheCryptoChat!  Cool Thanks for doing the interview @church and cryptochat! It's great to hear actual people talking lol.
I do live sesions most late evenings talking about crypto in general about which are the good projects and the not so good projects

checking markets on air, talk with the community about coins that have many millions trading at to high prices when clearly they should be lower,

I would like to take live skype calls on air where we can have other peoples views on coins that are trading, bring some information that can benefit traders.

This past week i have been trying to port the audio from skype to vdj which now works.

Last night did a skype interview and broadcasted it live on flavorcoin radio with cryptochat the co owner of Thecryptochat.

Have aired replays today but incase you all missed it , i uploaded it to soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/flavorcoin/flavorcoin-radio-presents-interview-with-cryptochat-the-co-owner-of-thecryptochat

Coin Mage

Thanks! It is for listening to the radio I assume?

Maybe you should put it in the ANN.  Wink
Thankyou to Testing Crypto
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

If you did not notice in the OP that you can click the center icon (FllavorCoin Icon) and it will take you to a page (http://lkesson.wixsite.com/flavorcoinradio) where you can listen to FlavorCoin Radio

No guts no glory

So does this mean you are going to push up the price and show us that you are a PowerTrader?

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
No guts no glory
Applications
Thanks, listen to the radio website one night & thought it was time to start BBcoding again. I'm sure everyone in the world can enjoy music, live DJ's & not just some robot playing what a persons preferences are. Will give a chance for people to listen to music out of there normal mindsets, talk about the applications & anything that people feel the want to talk about  Smiley

Did church pay you for that, or did you do it on your own?! Anyway, thanks for your contribution! Smiley

I have BBcoded many of ANN  topics or Original Post (OP), very few do I ever ask for a payment & only say I would not turn down a tip or donation for my efforts  Wink Either way I listen to the radio station, liked the live DJ part & people on the chat box. So I offered to help, maybe it would bring more people to listen & then I could enjoy something more than just Pandora or Youtube music Cool

//no one paid for my sig either, just enjoy the friendly chat & seeing people help people Wink
Coin Mage
Thanks, listen to the radio website one night & thought it was time to start BBcoding again. I'm sure everyone in the world can enjoy music, live DJ's & not just some robot playing what a persons preferences are. Will give a chance for people to listen to music out of there normal mindsets, talk about the applications & anything that people feel the want to talk about  Smiley

Did church pay you for that, or did you do it on your own?! Anyway, thanks for your contribution! Smiley
Applications
this project is how it is described in the first page of this ann thread.

updating BBcode Cool

//enjoy the music

Wow it looks great! I like how church is never talking about his plans lol.  Cheesy

Much undervalued coin right now. Price is 45 SAT, for a 20M supply this is a joke. The point is, for those who still didn't get it, to have a radio channel for music AND news about coins, traders talk etc. The coin will be used for everything payment-related in this radio context. It's a real use case with an existing application that is being improved.

Thanks, listen to the radio website one night & thought it was time to start BBcoding again. I'm sure everyone in the world can enjoy music, live DJ's & not just some robot playing what a persons preferences are. Will give a chance for people to listen to music out of there normal mindsets, talk about the applications & anything that people feel the want to talk about  Smiley
Coin Mage
i will update the ann shortly, make it look bit better.
Any new plans for 2 flav?

PM me your email address and I'll send you a slack invite. There's plenty going on that you might be interested in  Wink

If anyone else wants to join us in slack where we discuss future plans PM me your email address.

Can u elaborate what exactly is going on? My guess is nothing. I will tell u what is really happening here. Money is gradually exiting untested alts and heading to bitcoin. Since u live under the rock u may wonder what is the reason for this sudden migration of smart money to bitcoin campus, and the answer is - common sense.

The thing that alyssapink was talking about were his own ideas. Instead of adding new ideas (proof of existence etc.) I supported "church" in refining his original ideas. What exactly is going on is:

• I am working on integrating a radio player into the wallet. This takes time because I'm not a professional programmer and also have other things to do, but we're not in a hurry.
  • Church is working to integrate conferencing functionality into the radio via Skype. This will be used for "talk shows" with coin developers, professional traders etc.
  • Also, church is working out a payment model using 2FLAV so that communities will be able to create small audio "advertisements" that will be played in FlavorCoin Radio from time to time. This will be similarly effective to "signature campaigns" etc. when enough people listen to the radio.
  • Meanwhile, church is integrating new music into the radio to make it better and gain more listeners. As he has since the beginning.
  • He is also working on a web player that will be integrated into a new crypto forum that is currently being developed (as an alternative to bitcointalk)
  • I also hope I'll be able to improve the ANN text with him a bit more.  Wink

Note that apparently, (from what I understood,) church doesn't like using forums that have history, he prefers chats  Undecided ... try if you can catch him on The Crypto Chat oder Bittrex Slack if you want to contact him directly. He's also on Yobit chat box from time to time. You can also see in his style of writing that he is writing here as if this would be a chat. Cheesy Well people are different, right?

we have 3 DJ's doing live sets mostly late night's uk time, dance, house, rnb and ukg

there maybe a metal show coming shortly

there is an app for mobile albeit i havent posted that here yet.

advertising space on the station, can be purchased with 2flav

we can get the audio done for the advert or you can use your own , ideally in mp3 format please

Also if you have any improvement ideas for the radio itself (which kind of music to be played etc.) I'm sure your ideas will be welcome. You can listen to the radio using the link on the first page.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
i will update the ann shortly, make it look bit better.
Any new plans for 2 flav?

PM me your email address and I'll send you a slack invite. There's plenty going on that you might be interested in  Wink

If anyone else wants to join us in slack where we discuss future plans PM me your email address.

Can u elaborate what exactly is going on? My guess is nothing. I will tell u what is really happening here. Money is gradually exiting untested alts and heading to bitcoin. Since u live under the rock u may wonder what is the reason for this sudden migration of smart money to bitcoin campus, and the answer is - common sense.
Pages:
Jump to: