Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlavorCoin Radio (FLVR) PoW/PoS sha256 - page 6. (Read 49963 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Btw. I am now working on integrating the music player into the wallet. This will be a major improvement from where we are now.

Donations would be greatly appreciated. Wink Donation address is: 2Ss3T3dkPGyeJ7AhF41LEYL4rLaZGA9VDX
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
deleted
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I can confirm that things are happening in the background. Some additional people (me included) have agreed to spend some money and time to bring this project forward technology-wise, hopefully we will have a better ANN post soon, and some extensions to the wallet will be made in the upcoming weeks and months.

There are different visions for this project currently being discussed on Slack, about how blockchain technology and the music industry can be brought together. Stay tuned and accumulate coins as long as we're still in the reflection phase.  Wink

Looking foward to the updateds. Can I get added into your slack? I send you a PM. Thanks
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I can confirm that things are happening in the background. Some additional people (me included) have agreed to spend some money and time to bring this project forward technology-wise, hopefully we will have a better ANN post soon, and some extensions to the wallet will be made in the upcoming weeks and months.

There are different visions for this project currently being discussed on Slack, about how blockchain technology and the music industry can be brought together. Stay tuned and accumulate coins as long as we're still in the reflection phase.  Wink
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
what is max supply, or does this even have max supply?
Congratulations on 6000 twitter followers - by mid December just as you predicted church.

With everything else going on behind the scenes the stage is set for lift off in the new year.

Looking forward to what 2017 will bring. 2flav is one of the coins to watch next year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear FlavorCoin Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Activity: 47
Ty
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Hey guys /gals. Quick question?? What is the total supply is it 9 million or 20 million?

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60017,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 1641.59200000,
"blocks" : 172762,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 20390131.16900000,
"connections" : 10,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 2824.02518602,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.56315093
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1465169958,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 47
Hey guys /gals. Quick question?? What is the total supply is it 9 million or 20 million?
Activity: 259
holders of 2flav flavorcoin please remove your coins from poswallet.com and put them  back in2 your normal win wallets please.

as we dont need poswallet.com at all

i am getting spamed on twitter with refillin the faucets, @poswallet if u want coins buy them

kind regards church.
alyssapink Thankyou

http://tunein.com/radio/FlavorCoin-Radio-s268812/  now listed in shoutcast,  il go live @11.30 uk time

@flavorcoin on twitter

Professional voice artist now doing links and jingles on flavorcoin radio.

http://tunein.com/radio/FlavorCoin-Radio-s268812/

Yet more proof that this is a serious project. Things are really starting to come together. Lots of plans for the new year. Great job church
thankyou for info amitd2012
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello Church

You're from London, right & that's why I think you should take a look at this below:

The Blockchain Expo – 23-24th January in London at the Olympia will be a great event.

More information here > http://blockchain-expo.com/?gclid=CjwKEAiAyanCBRDkiO6M_rDroH0SJAAfZ4KLoT22zziN8OQFhIAnpmsx3PJbqCvprqI29TTajS3EIxoCDCvw_wcB

Blockchain Expo will be arriving in London’s Olympia on January 23-24 2017, bringing together more than 1500 people across key industries for two days of world-class content from leading brands embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.

Presented in a series of top-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies with a focus on learning and building partnerships in the emerging Blockchain space, Blockchain Expo will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; legal sectors, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.

Co-located with IoT Tech Expo Global which attracts in excess of 4000 attendees, Blockchain Expo will showcase the latest developments in the Blockchain arena, in both emerging and more established markets.

The Blockchain for Developers & Industry conference track will look at a variety of platforms and services from startups to cloud providers, including developer networks, applications and APIs as well as the impact on legal, finance and government sectors with smart contracts.

Blockchain Technologies will focus on the evolution of blockchain and its applications. The conference will explore the many launches and trials being conducted, the different uses of blockchain technology in these verticals, and the vast opportunities in these sectors.

Taking place in London’s Olympia on January 23-24, the leading global Blockchain Expo event will host a range of industry verticals, from legal, financial and insurance to government and healthcare, alongside developers, startups, cloud providers, investors, venture capitalists, and many more.
The hunt is going on for more DJs to fill more slots following the recent live shows but it's slow going at the moment.

Flavorcoin twitter now has over 5300 GENUINE followers and is building nicely.

I've also spoken to church about redoing this ann and formalising a coherent strategy to move forward with. I believe that some of the ideas we've discussed could make the station and the coin very successful but it depends on a lot of hard work and commitment.

I would like to get the websites up and running and once there is a bit more activity on the station I plan to start a flavorcoin news blog.

All projects like this require community involvement. If anyone out there can help with dj recruitment I will pay a bounty out of my own stash of 2flav.

I asked church to price up a few bits and pieces to help the station and the coin but have not yet received any details. I'd like to upgrade the wallet and get a professional voice artist to put together jingles for the station and to be on stand by for ad voice overs. Once again, if anybody in the community knows a voice artist who can help there will be bounties available.

Anyway, that's my input and thoughts. Would anybody else like to chime in with ideas or support?
thankyou 00HasH
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
have any news?
live set on flavorcoin radio

we live with 1 of london's finest DJs DJugz is in da house

http://tunein.com/radio/FlavorCoin-Radio-s268812/

FlavorCoin Radio