Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlavorCoin Radio (FLVR) PoW/PoS sha256 - page 5. (Read 49963 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The first real use for the coin will come after implementing Proof of Existence to allow copyrighting on the 2flav blockchain. I hope this happens soon but I doubt it will.

2flav could also be used to pay for ads on the radio station and for artists to promote music or listeners to have their requests played etc. Lots of uses here potentially but it won't happen because the radio station is garbage in its current form. Actually it's not a radio station at all. It's some random guy playing music that he likes in a continuous loop all day long, with no thought to structure or different music genres at all, which is why there is nobody listening.

I didn't leave the slack because church didn't like my ideas. Actually I didn't see his reaction to what I'd written. It's his prerogative not to like it and it doesn't surprise me one bit. The current ANN is pathetic and if church didn't consider even my rough draft that I'd written in about 2 minutes as an improvement on the ANN we have now then that tells me all I need to know about where this coin is headed.

And Powertrader. Chill out. You ain't gonna kill the coin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
this project is how it is described in the first page of this ann thread.

updating BBcode Cool

//enjoy the music

Wow it looks great! I like how church is never talking about his plans lol.  Cheesy

Much undervalued coin right now. Price is 45 SAT, for a 20M supply this is a joke. The point is, for those who still didn't get it, to have a radio channel for music AND news about coins, traders talk etc. The coin will be used for everything payment-related in this radio context. It's a real use case with an existing application that is being improved.
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

updating BBcode Cool

//enjoy the music
Activity: 47
And yes I do have over a million shares. More now thanks to someone
Funny how I posted some rant about selling a million shares (which I didn't) and next day huge sells came in. Thanks for giving me cheaper shares to snap up lol noobs. And yes I do know I won't kill this lol
Activity: 393
Merit: 500

Flavorcoin V2 Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Flavorcoin V2 Explorer
Node: addnode=91.134.120.210
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
just did a 3 hour live set on mic with hardly any music playing

tunein now unblocked

http://tunein.com/radio/FlavorCoin-Radio-s268812/
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I am so annoyed with myself for missing this launch  Lips sealed Undecided
we have 3 DJ's doing live sets mostly late night's uk time, dance, house, rnb and ukg

there maybe a metal show coming shortly

there is an app for mobile albeit i havent posted that here yet.

advertising space on the station, can be purchased with 2flav

we can get the audio done for the advert or you can use your own , ideally in mp3 format please

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Do you guys have anything going on? I'm holing a million coins. Let me know what you have going on or I'm gonna cut my losses which will kill your coin...

I'm sure it will not "kill the coin" if you decide to cut your losses ... the future of this project does not depend on the price, but on future ideas. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme, price may go up or down. You can be patient and hold, or decide to dump, it doesn't matter. Also I will make sure that the price won't go lower than 20 sat.  Wink

I've recently been brainstorming with church a bit about future ideas, but no clear results yet. Unfortunately it seems that 'alyssapink' (chooch) also left the Slack because he/she designed a draft for a new and pretty detailed ANN text, but church didn't like it. I'm sure we will figure it out sooner or later. The real problem is that there is no actual idea of HOW to use the 2FLAV coin yet, but maybe there will in the future!  Cheesy Until then it is just a "promotional coin" as church likes to call it. He is using it as a "vehicle" to promote music on Twitter, as that is what has been happening for the past months.
Do you guys have anything going on? I'm holing a million coins. Let me know what you have going on or I'm gonna cut my losses which will kill your coin...
goodmorning vinodpappini

been rollin since last year
Activity: 1
New launch?
Hai goodmorning, am from India,
possibly moving block explorer to thecryptochat late feb i will keep you all informed
i will update the ann shortly, make it look bit better.
Any new plans for 2 flav?

PM me your email address and I'll send you a slack invite. There's plenty going on that you might be interested in  Wink

If anyone else wants to join us in slack where we discuss future plans PM me your email address.
what is max supply, or does this even have max supply?

Sorry for the late reply. We've been neglecting this thread a little as we work on other things. We will try to be more active on here.

With the current code there is no max supply set in stone. Inflation is running at around 5% a year and we're happy for this to continue for the time being.

Any new plans for 2 flav?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Btw. I am now working on integrating the music player into the wallet. This will be a major improvement from where we are now.

Donations would be greatly appreciated. Wink Donation address is: 2Ss3T3dkPGyeJ7AhF41LEYL4rLaZGA9VDX

A small donation was made and another will be make after the update have been posted. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: