Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Flirtcoin [FLIRT] - Launch Announcement Nov 21st 5:00am GMT - page 3. (Read 26435 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
Another newbie dev  Huh  I'll pass
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Thank you all who have been with us so far and all newly joining us!

Some really big milestones in the source has been reached today! The DGW code has been adapted to work with the new bitcoin main source and we are now at block 120 in the testnet and have had no issues thus far.

Testnet seed nodes are operating. There are just a few little details left to finalize before I release the first alpha testnet source (github) and binaries for all to check out.

Expect us to move to the beta release in the coming few days which shall mark the beginning of the real main coin!

Anyone with questions, comments, feedback, or who wants to get involved with this project direct message me any time!

- Flirtcoin Dev
I'm impressed your taking your time to get this right unlike most.

Constantly hard at work, so much to do. Fired up the coin has come this far and whats gotten done in this last week. Really starting to take shape.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
DGW was being a pain to implement in the up to date bitcoin source code. Got that worked out though Smiley mining smoothly now. Now looking into strengthening the network before we can launch. Getting close to the end of development and seeing what this coin can do. Closest estimate to a launch date is Nov 20th, we'll have a time and date set for everyone before hand when we know for sure.

Why SHA256 and so many coins? What are the arguments Huh

SHA256 because many miners are sitting doing nothing but collecting dust, with a new coin of reasonable difficulty they can get some playful flirt coins and use them to spread crypto currency as a tipping currency.
Reason for the large supply as just said tipping currency a low value from a large supply make it easy to send out a large amount to catch someones eye but not break the bank/wallet. Doge spread digital currency amazingly because of this, It failed to capture the woman. Flirtcoin will hopefully do the same but be aimed towards woman.
WOOT!!!! I was right!!!

http://youtu.be/kxopViU98Xo *dances*

Lol let's hope this is worth it and takes off eh? Smiley

Well which ever way it goes, at least the dev is not just chucking a pile shit in the ring and not giving a damn in the process, I really am genuine surprised that a new coin dev is pushing back the coins depolyment  because he isnt happy with it #refreshing

And this coin will be added to kinkyPool once its ready Smiley
Activity: 42
DGW was being a pain to implement in the up to date bitcoin source code. Got that worked out though Smiley mining smoothly now. Now looking into strengthening the network before we can launch. Getting close to the end of development and seeing what this coin can do. Closest estimate to a launch date is Nov 20th, we'll have a time and date set for everyone before hand when we know for sure.

SHA256 because many miners are sitting doing nothing but collecting dust, with a new coin of reasonable difficulty they can get some playful flirt coins and use them to spread crypto currency as a tipping currency.
Reason for the large supply as just said tipping currency a low value from a large supply make it easy to send out a large amount to catch someones eye but not break the bank/wallet. Doge spread digital currency amazingly because of this, It failed to capture the woman. Flirtcoin will hopefully do the same but be aimed towards woman.
WOOT!!!! I was right!!!

http://youtu.be/kxopViU98Xo *dances*

Lol let's hope this is worth it and takes off eh? Smiley

Activity: 47

Activity: 14
FLIRT and FUD, the perfect combo!

Good luck guys, you're gonna need it!

#FUDsterMafia
DGW was being a pain to implement in the up to date bitcoin source code. Got that worked out though Smiley mining smoothly now. Now looking into strengthening the network and wallets before we can launch. Getting close to the end of development and seeing what this coin can do. Closest estimate to a launch date is Nov 20th, we'll have a time and date set for everyone before hand when we know for sure.

Activity: 42
You'd have to ask a dev, but my guesses would be these:

1: People may have ASICs layin around that are no longer profitable to mine BTC with, so they can't mine and they can't sell them. This way those people can have something new to mine with those ASICs.

2: Does it really matter how many coins there are? As long as there's a cap it really shouldn't matter as inflation can only go so far. But perhaps it's so that they can have a large block reward?
Activity: 56
Activity: 36
This project is not started ?

Spoke too soon, #flirt still in testing likely able to release closer to the 20th. We'll start a count down when we know for sure!

from their twitter https://twitter.com/FlirtCoin/status/533195568081031168
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Trainman
launch date ??
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
another scam coin

if i buy flirt-shit-coin, will i obtain a girl ?

Yes of course, served on a silver plate!

With butt like Kim Kardashian Grin
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
another scam coin

if i buy flirt-shit-coin, will i obtain a girl ?

Yes of course, served on a silver plate!
Activity: 36
I'm with you. Every single launch coin is a scam to those fud guys. Devs need to mine in the beginning to secure the block chain no way around that,and for that mining they receive coins like everyone else. And like everyone else they use those coins to sell on exchanges to pay themselves and others, pay for bounties, and spread/market the coin.

I'm not worried about a delayed launch, as long as the launch is smooth and coin is working thats what will matter regardless of when it happens.
Activity: 59
anyway sorry done ranting just saying
no single bot or rant made this yes i have researched the dev and projects just because  a coin dont work out dont make it a scam
I am sorry but all u peeps ragging show me how the devs ripped u off because u backed a coin that didn't take off dosnt make it a ripoff your not guaranteed a return
I ALMOST offered 2 mill credits for free but I think thats stupid since most dont have respect for it so now or never
ouch I feel so scammed lmao

of course I am not serious well i am but wont fuck up my peeps biz plus they deserve it pay your dues
I ALMOST offered 2 mill credits for free but I think thats stupid since most dont have respect for it so now or never
ouch I feel so scammed lmao
Pages:
Jump to: