Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Flirtcoin [FLIRT] - Launch Announcement Nov 21st 5:00am GMT - page 4. (Read 26435 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
really ok this is what happens on a release every single one of u is a noob
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
So is this launching in 2 hours 40 minutes per calendar sites, or no?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
fudders already eh? guess i should hit it then.
Activity: 52
SHA-256 + 1.8 billion coins.

Because people with ASICS need that much help with flirting.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
can I flirt with this coin?  Grin
Activity: 59
I dont see the problem here if I choose to mine this coin it's my own right I'm not getting scammed I'm not a lil child living in my parents basement but I dont pay electrical so how would I get scammed  Huh
Activity: 28
Activity: 36
another scam coin

if i buy flirt-shit-coin, will i obtain a girl ?

No there is no hope for you, they will just use you for the tip money #tipdrill

Activity: 33
another scam coin

if i buy flirt-shit-coin, will i obtain a girl ?
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
So........what does this coin do?

Come to IRC https://webchat.freenode.net/ Channel: #flirtcoin

Talked with deej there yesterday he's the head dev. They're a little behind with posting info to the thread. Focused on getting the mining tests going.
Activity: 56
Added a pool for it: http://flirt.minerpools.com/ Will remove this post once it's added to the op Wink
Thanks for information.
Twitter says they are in their test net phase. https://twitter.com/FlirtCoin/status/532567087722819586

Their publicly mine-able beta coin should be  a go for Friday:) #FlirtyFriday
Activity: 42

Development Timeline

So does this mean we can begin mining tomorrow? Or are you still working on it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Added a pool for it: http://flirt.minerpools.com/ Will remove this post once it's added to the op Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
I'm actually excited for this coin this seems like an appropriate solution to the dating scene I wouldn't be surprised to see this used in a mobile app ecosystem for dating
Oh so that's how it'll be used... Lol *facepalm*

And then I look and see the picture saying it gives adults a new way to show interest *facepalm*

LMAO, that's nearly as funny as your sent feedback.
What's that supposed to mean? I just didn't read through the post all the way Tongue

Doesn't this Neckbeard Lurv Coin come from the same stable of innovation that spawned Esoteric Investments, the very same clusterfuck whose praises you were singing so recently in your feedback?
Got paid back yet?
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
So........what does this coin do?
I'm actually excited for this coin this seems like an appropriate solution to the dating scene I wouldn't be surprised to see this used in a mobile app ecosystem for dating

And then I look and see the picture saying it gives adults a new way to show interest *facepalm*

What's that supposed to mean? I just didn't read through the post all the way Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Have you guys decided on a logo?
Pages:
Jump to: