Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Flirt.Life website for dating online not online dating - page 14. (Read 73553 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
any new wallet? because wallet on post 1 don't receive coin

Windows wallet? There is a known issue in the current build with syncing.

Fix:

1) Close wallet.

2) Go to:
Home\AppData\Roaming\flirtcoin

3) Delete all files EXCEPT wallet.dat
Do NOT delete wallet.dat !! You should also backup that file for safe keeping.

4) Restart wallet. Everything should sync. All funds you have received should be there.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Glow Like Dat
any new wallet? because wallet on post 1 don't receive coin
Pretty wild ride today with Hashrates, went over 100 Terahashes/s between Suchpool and Minerpools. Difficulty re targeting from DGW kickd in and worked magically as always. Was a great real life test for it. And the hard work applying it to the up to date bitcoin core code paid off for security since we didnt have much worry of a 51% attack from the large miner on minerpools during the time till the hashrate was balanced out by adding miners to suchpool. This coin is really proving itself as an amazing coin from its code. Working on making it amazing for its uses, and then making it amazing for its value.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
hi flirtcoin i found 1 block but not get 10,000 coins help me

Why would you get the full 10,000 coins if you're mining through a pool?  Huh

may be that is a stale
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Why would you get the full 10,000 coins if you're mining through a pool?  Huh

That's what I was thinking. Looks like the Minerpools - FlirtCoin pool.

You would just get your share plus a small bonus as block finder. You don't get the entire block reward as it is shared amongst everyone in the pool based on hashing power contributed.

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

Why would you get the full 10,000 coins if you're mining through a pool?  Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
you need to get this coin onto an exchange before people lose interest.
block is confirmed but not get the 10,000 coins

What is your mining setup? Also can you post the txid / block height you solved I'll take a look at the chain.
dev mayby you add a adultfriendfinder page in wallet or something like this page?

Flirt Life our official site for Flirtcoin shall be coming online in alpha this week! Stay tuned we have some amazing new things planned currently in development that we are just about ready to unleash!
I think I will flirt with this coin for a bit. I have a C-Cex account and will pick some up. C-Cex is a good exchange. Can't see why some are hating on it.  Huh

I remember back when everyone used Gox as the like gold standard to compare exchanges against.. We all know how that went. And MP do we forget that? Size means nothing to me! I care about the dedication of the team and how well they address and handle attacks/crashes/issues WHEN (not if) they happen.

If you haven't done so already like our facebook and follow our twitter, we gave away over 15,000 Flirt last night and are planning to do another few big giveaways the coming few days/weeks!!

You must wait 16 blocks after you find a block before it matures and can be spent.
Activity: 480
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
dev mayby you add a adultfriendfinder page in wallet or something like this page?
Activity: 59
looks like nothing new

Your right Flirting is not new this is just a new way to do it lol  Wink
Activity: 594
looks like nothing new
Activity: 40
I think I will flirt with this coin for a bit. I have a C-Cex account and will pick some up. C-Cex is a good exchange. Can't see why some are hating on it.  Huh
Wanted  to be here for the launch but my buddy had car problems so I offered to fix it for free.
turned into a way bigger job than we expected. Couldn't let him keep driving  like that wasn't safe.
Saved  him over $1,000 also

Good things come to those who do for others! I just sent you an extra 100 Flirt!

Txid: 17e197c91ab47e00e0af4ef19fa2c8cdb3f5775c347a99323a98421865d575ae

thanks  Grin
Wanted  to be here for the launch but my buddy had car problems so I offered to fix it for free.
turned into a way bigger job than we expected. Couldn't let him keep driving  like that wasn't safe.

Good things come to those who do for others! I just sent you an extra 100 Flirt!

Txid: 17e197c91ab47e00e0af4ef19fa2c8cdb3f5775c347a99323a98421865d575ae
Cry got stranded out of state missed the first Flirt  Cry But I'm Flirting now  Grin

Go to our twitter we are doing a give away =D
nice Thank you  Cheesy re-tweeted
Pages:
Jump to: