Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Flirt.Life website for dating online not online dating - page 15. (Read 73553 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Cry got stranded out of state missed the first Flirt  Cry But I'm Flirting now  Grin

Go to our twitter we are doing a give away =D
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
 Cry got stranded out of state missed the first Flirt  Cry But I'm Flirting now  Grin
Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

Vote for FLIRT on Cryptoine exchange: https://cryptoine.com/voting#FLIRT

1 vote per day on each coin from IP address.
Your vote will be worth more if you login (+5)

Cryptoine have Private Trading API opened!

+1
This will be a community driven coin without a doubt. We'll get the code working and out to you all but getting this mainstream for merchants and exchanges will surely need the community Keep pushing and Flirt on! Smiley

voted,hope to see more exchanges accept flirt Cheesy

+1
This will be a community driven coin without a doubt. We'll get the code working and out to you all but getting this mainstream for merchants and exchanges will surely need the community Keep pushing and Flirt on! Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

I can see that it looks better. When is the planned entrance to the stock exchange?

Yeah forget the moon we are going to hop in our space ships and go to mars!
Official Flirtcoin Faucet!

http://need.flirt.life/
Windows wallet is #1 priority this weekend we are working on rebuilding our development environment to get it up.
Activity: 154
dev you should release official windows wallet shortly
Activity: 179
Glow Like Dat
hi, the wallet for windows is not good, i send many from pool to my wallet but don't coming
Activity: 53
flirt flirt  Wink
Activity: 56
I can see that it looks better. When is the planned entrance to the stock exchange?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
C-Cex is NOT a shit exchange. I and many others use it flawlessly. Sure bittrex is the biggest for new coins, but usually you need to get on C-Cex or another smaller exchange first.

I'm with Jimlite on this one. C-Cex is good.  Lots of good coins get their start there. If you don't get volume on some of the smaller exchanges you should never expect to get on Bittrex.
Respect the hierarchy people. Its just how it works.

i dont know what to think about ccex right now, i have never had a problem with them but a few days ago my dogedarks disappeared from my account were sold and btc transfered out right after. the whole thing was strange because first there was a 1 doged order sold for 1 satoshi which isnt even possible with the minimum trade amount set and a few seconds later they were all sold. i had 2fa on and the whole deal. wrote to staff never got a response. it wasnt worth alot so whatever and i had other coins in my account worth more that they didnt touch so who knows what the hell that was all about. either way better than betasharex or some of the others where the buys are like 7 satoshi for everything so its like why bother on that shit.some of these smaller exchanges would be great for getting the volume we need for a bigger exchange if there were some realistic buy orders. i think bittrex will pick this one up regardless, seems pretty solid so far.
C-Cex is NOT a shit exchange. I and many others use it flawlessly. Sure bittrex is the biggest for new coins, but usually you need to get on C-Cex or another smaller exchange first.

I'm with Jimlite on this one. C-Cex is good.  Lots of good coins get their start there. If you don't get volume on some of the smaller exchanges you should never expect to get on Bittrex.

I agree with that. My goal is getting Flirtcoin to have some real uses, build the community, and let the need for being listed and traded on an exchange happen naturally out of necessity.

It is like in the Social Network (movie) when they are debating putting ads on Facebook. Mark insisted no and said "We don't even know what this is yet".

That statement could not be more true now. We have to first grow what Flirtcoin and Flirt Life are and then it will become something amazing!

Getting listed on an exchange shall happen when the time is right and we shall all know it as the next phase rolls out! Stay tuned cause we have a lot more coming and are just getting started!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Miningpools is up and running raq2.com

Awesome! Added you to the Mining Pools section!
Activity: 28
Blockexplorer is live!

http://chain.flirt.life/index.php

Wow Grin Dev doing a good job !! Still get some news.
Activity: 28
When will be any exchange?

We are in talks with exchanges over the next few days/weeks for listing. Stay tuned for updates!

what will be first? I think ccex is shit exchange and you must write to bittrex. Bittrex is the best exchange for now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: