Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Flirt.Life website for dating online not online dating - page 2. (Read 73553 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I want to post this once more, as I see the Dev is silent while his coin is going to be delisted from the only exchange and people will lose all the coins they have at Coin-swap.net after is closes on March 22 (in one-two days)!

If you have FLIRT coins at Coin-swap.net, you can withdraw them to your local wallet before March 22! For that you need to add these two nodes to your flirtcoin.conf and resync the wallet:

addnode=91.121.165.120:8333
addnode=108.53.29.62:23532

If you do not withdraw your coins now, they will be lost forever!

Actually Dev should have written that, but as he is abcent by some reason, someone should do this instead of him.

Are you proposing to take over this shitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I want to post this once more, as I see the Dev is silent while his coin is going to be delisted from the only exchange and people will lose all the coins they have at Coin-swap.net after is closes on March 22 (in one-two days)!

If you have FLIRT coins at Coin-swap.net, you can withdraw them to your local wallet before March 22! For that you need to add these two nodes to your flirtcoin.conf and resync the wallet:

addnode=91.121.165.120:8333
addnode=108.53.29.62:23532

If you do not withdraw your coins now, they will be lost forever!

Actually Dev should have written that, but as he is abcent by some reason, someone should do this instead of him.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Maybe this is not life. But I met her husband online dating here on this site https://kovla.com/datings/us/nashville So there is a stick at both ends! Best Top Dating Sites for Wealthy Women
Activity: 37
Okay I put it on a public facing server.

Here is the .conf file I am using:
port=23532
addnode=192.99.111.226
addnode=66.175.212.66

My system's IP is 108.53.29.62 for the purpose of addnode.

If I am doing something wrong I am open to hearing about it.

I suppose your wallet is stuck now, with last block found weeks ago.. right?
The nodes you listed are dead for many weeks, one of them is the official one, and dev did not do anything to recover it yet..

The only working node currently is this: 91.121.165.120:8333. I found it from Coin-swap guys. The blockchain there is moving regularly and is ahead of all other forks I know. Try to re-sync to that node, and if you have your public, there will be at least two correct moving nodes in the network, so people could get their funds from Coin-swap to their local wallets.

Thanks for that. I have made the changes, and things are moving well.
legendary

port=23532
addnode=192.99.111.226
addnode=66.175.212.66

I suppose your wallet is stuck now, with last block found weeks ago.. right?
The nodes you listed are dead for many weeks, one of them is the official one, and dev did not do anything to recover it yet..

The only working node currently is this: 91.121.165.120:8333. I found it from Coin-swap guys. The blockchain there is moving regularly and is ahead of all other forks I know. Try to re-sync to that node, and if you have your public, there will be at least two correct moving nodes in the network, so people could get their funds from Coin-swap to their local wallets.

port=23532
addnode=192.99.111.226
addnode=66.175.212.66

I have a lot of the coins from being an early miner. I am keeping the full wallet up, though it is not on a public fixed IP. I would add that node if you would let me know, PM if you wish. I might put one on a public fixed just to help the coin.
legendary
http://flirt.life/ website is down for few days already... Indeed it looks like the owner gave up. Thats a shame.

services dead, and the network is dead as well, I think one person is mining it, no blocks in days.

RIP shitcoin.

There is a working fork of this coin, and it is at block 28578 and moving regularly. Coin-swap.net is at that fork, and the wallet status is "Healthy". There is a working node (can list it here is someone interested), and coins could be retrieved from Coin-swap, if someone wants to. So the network is not dead, just block explorer is stuck, minerpools.com is mining at wrong fork, and the most importantly - the Dev is playing dead... Looks like he screwed up, and stopped all his activities, including website and whole project. So the coin is not dead, its the Dev who is killing the coin by not his inactivity (and there is actually very little effort which needs to be done to save the network of this coin).
legendary
http://flirt.life/ website is down for few days already... Indeed it looks like the owner gave up. Thats a shame.

services dead, and the network is dead as well, I think one person is mining it, no blocks in days.

RIP shitcoin.
legendary
legendary
I'm actually enjoying how much I've pissed your dumbass off  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Coin-swap will delete/not save the private keys they hold for flirt as it is worthless.  

How do you know? Did they announce that? The wallet status on their site is "Healty", and the blockchain is moving properly on the fork they are using. Why do you think the should they threat this coin in such way, while all other coins could be retrieved? I don't see any reason for this. Do you have some insider info..?

I hope the dev is not gone. He was on the forum few days ago, and also he seemed to be an honest and reliable person, not a scammer.

this was a pump and dump that never got pumped. 

It's dead, Jim.

It happens.  Zero it out on your spreadsheet and move on.  There's nothing left to see here.

legendary
Coin-swap will delete/not save the private keys they hold for flirt as it is worthless.  

How do you know? Did they announce that? The wallet status on their site is "Healty", and the blockchain is moving properly on the fork they are using. Why do you think the should they threat this coin in such way, while all other coins could be retrieved? I don't see any reason for this. Do you have some insider info..?

I hope the dev is not gone. He was on the forum few days ago, and also he seemed to be an honest and reliable person, not a scammer.

this was a pump and dump that never got pumped. 

It's dead, Jim.

It happens.  Zero it out on your spreadsheet and move on.  There's nothing left to see here.
legendary

How do you know? Did they announce that? The wallet status on their site is "Healty", and the blockchain is moving properly on the fork they are using. Why do you think they should threat this coin in such way, while all other coins could be retrieved? I don't see any reason for this. Do you have some insider info..?

legendary
Too late. 

Dev is gone, and the network is completely unsecure, too many forks.

This project is toast.  Another bites the dust.   Cool
legendary
Dev, please do something, as if Coin-swap closes, no-one could get their coins! We need to repair the blockchain and sync the main node to the nodes coin-swap.net is using. Or make the coin-swap sync to the main node, but the main node needs to be repaired first, so it moves!

minerpools.com is on different fork, and though it has higher block height, but as the most of the FLIRT coins are at the coin-swap, I believe the fork exchange is using should be considered as main one...

Could you contact coin-swap to sync the main node with them?
legendary
Please sync to the blockchain fork the Coin-swap is using, so we could withdraw the funds to PC wallet!

Or probably you could contact coin-swap for them to re-sync their wallet to your node.. People have funds there!
legendary
you lost your exchange, coin-swap has basically shut down
legendary
Glad to hear you are updating the wallet and going to fix the blockchain issues! When do you plan to do that?

I can see you fixed the wallet link in the OP and on the block explorer. Is it the latest updated wallet, or the latest update is not posted yet?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
What is going on with this coin's blockchain..? It looks like there are at least three different forks at the moment:

1. flirt.minerpools.com is successfully mining blocks and is at block 25546 already!!
2. http://raq2.com was stuck somewhere, then I pointed my rig there, and it finds blocks, but no coins is received in my wallet!
3. The official block explorer (http://chain.flirt.life/) seems to be stuck for several days, and permanently shows block 22821 !

The wallet link in the OP/Block explorer is broken, it points nowhere. The old wallet, which I got from cryptocointalk.com Flirt thread, is working, but is also stuck on block 22821, and tells that there the last block is 2 days old. Coins from flirt.minerpools.com do not reach coin-swap.com, and seem to be lost somewhere, so probably coin-swap.com wallet is also on the Block Explorer's fork, and is stuck.

Could the Dev please look into this and fix this mess? I suppose the flirt.minerpools.com fork should be the correct one, as it is moving at least!

flirt.minerpools.com has the most up to date chain that I can find. The issue appears to be syncing the block found there back to the rest of the network. We are making some updates (previous post) and will get the nodes back in sync with the most recent chain.
Pages:
Jump to: