Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 115. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hold, buy - crash sell ?   Huh

Take a look at BC sell and buy orders. You see the bars? Same size. Now go back and check FLT. This surely is a dead coin! Go warn people at the BC thread too.

That's just not true. Blackcoin has MUCH more people buying it than FLT right now.

Did you actually look at the graphs? There's a huge difference in demand.

People are trying to get as much BC as they can because of all the future plans like the PR announcement and people are ditching as much FLT as they can because it's been going downhill for weeks.

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Sell now. All you have to do is look at the charts this week and it's clear that FLT isn't getting any better.

It'll probably sink down to 500 soon enough. Unless you like losing your money, SELL.

Take a look at BC sell and buy orders. You see the bars? Same size. Now go back and check FLT. This surely is a dead coin! Go warn people at the BC thread too.
Sell now and you will regret it in one week.

Come on man, be serious.

Look at the charts. They don't lie.

http://i.imgur.com/0mrYryW.jpg

See how FLT just keeps spiraling down and down?

See the HUGE amount of sell orders? People already know it's going downhill for good this time.

It isn't going to magically explode next week when it already have multiple opportunities to explode this and last week.
Activity: 196
Hold, buy - crash sell ?   Huh
Sell now and you will regret it in one week.
Hold, buy - crash sell ?   Huh

Sell now. All you have to do is look at the charts this week and it's clear that FLT isn't getting any better.

It'll probably sink down to 500 soon enough. Unless you like losing your money, SELL.
This isn't good, it looks like we're seeing the end of Fluttercoin.

The massive loss of miners in the multipool, the continuously lackluster announcements, and the fact that the price has been steadily declining all week.

CASH OUT NOW PEOPLE.
FLT has already started to crash.

Today is halving day and even THAT didn't give it a boost. Sell now and save yourself the grief.
Please sell me your coins and go buy some asiacoin with its premine of 3 billion coins where the max coin is 300 million. Your investment will be much safer there, trust me.

Thank you
Activity: 177

The massive loss of miners in the multipool, the continuously lackluster announcements, and the fact that the price has been steadily declining all week.

CASH OUT NOW PEOPLE.

Today is halving day and even THAT didn't give it a boost. Sell now and save yourself the grief.

You sell first and we will follow. Tell us when you do sell your dead coins. We hope you have a lot so make our day.

CASH OUT NOW PEOPLE.

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Hmm that's a good dump. Cheap coins to grab
Not much movement although halving is near?

Probably because the last two halvings did little if anything to slow down the multipool dumpings.

Maybe this time it will be different, and the floor of the coin has inched up a little bit over past couple days.  But it really couldn't have gone much farther down either, so there's that too.
Why do you keep insisting on this?

There were only 900k FLT generated each day this week - that's roughly like 10BTC each day at this price - yet volume is like 250 BTC.  Multipools DO NOT mine anywhere close to 900K flutter each day.

Saturday there will be 450K flutter generated each day.  

Basic math.

Couldn't have gone down much further? it was 150 a few weeks ago LOL

No ones dumping, the price is steady, there is nothing wrong.  Once a few things happen that I will not divulge, the market should react.

> Multipools DO NOT mine anywhere close to 900K flutter each day.

Does it really matter who is doing the mining and dumping?  Ok so let's say it's not multipools, then who is it? Dedicated FLT miners themselves?  Mine dumping their own coin?  This is actually even worse TBH. I mean. I expect multipools to dump, that's their job.

I believe things will turn around, don't worry.  I am buying on these dips, but I don't really see a reason to pretend they are not otherwise disappointing.  150 was the price before it hit Cryptsy when few people knew about it.  It was also nearly 3000 a week ago too, so that logic goes both ways.  

FWIW I am working on some ideas to polish up the public face of the coin.  I am not highly technical (by my own standards, I mean I can code a little here and there and understand the protocol, but it's a hobby interest, not my core competency) but I am pretty good at succinctly explaining why innovative concepts are important, rather than just what they do, by drilling down into their value application story.  I am curious to see what the new developments are and will do my best to evangelize them if they are positive.  

Like you, nobody is paying me to do this.  Unlike you, I have a tiny, TINY amount of FLT holdings (not even in the top 300) so making an effort to bring the price up by working on community projects has close to zero real payoff for me.  It's more about getting tired of seeing so little done while other coins are clearly trying to figure out ways to steal FLT's thunder.  Read the 14 page whitepaper on PoSV for reddcoin, it's basically trying to claim that it encourages spending and transactions (the "V" stands for velocity, as in velocity of money) but makes a much, *much* better case for why this is important than FLT's whitepaper does.  

Now that being said, I believe PoSV is not going to succeed in that objective (they have identified the problem very well, but the solution is just a PoS accounting gimmick, sort of like a coin control for dummies), and that PoT is a vastly better solution.  but PoT suffers from very poor exposure -  the only people who are looking closely at it are other coin devs who just want to rip it off and claim they invented it (or something superficially similar to it) first.

I don't frequent this thread as much but I do still hold my small FLT bag (have also bought more on dips). Last I browsed though I read some on your concerns ridiculed. You've been a staunch FLT supporter and you have a knack of succinctly describing this coin's many positives. Please don't be deterred by the stubborn and at times rude responses. This community needs people like you.
Activity: 44
You need several multipools, aren't you?

FlutterCoin Mining Pool.

Features

- PROP reward system.
    - Stratum with Vardiff.
    - Round earnings credited after 120 confirms.

http://flt.cloudminers.net

Probably because the last two halvings did little if anything to slow down the multipool dumpings.

Maybe this time it will be different, and the floor of the coin has inched up a little bit over past couple days.  But it really couldn't have gone much farther down either, so there's that too.

There were only 900k FLT generated each day this week - that's roughly like 10BTC each day at this price - yet volume is like 250 BTC.  Multipools DO NOT mine anywhere close to 900K flutter each day.

Basic math.

No ones dumping, the price is steady, there is nothing wrong.  Once a few things happen that I will not divulge, the market should react.

> Multipools DO NOT mine anywhere close to 900K flutter each day.

Does it really matter who is doing the mining and dumping?  Ok so let's say it's not multipools, then who is it? Dedicated FLT miners themselves?  Mine dumping their own coin?  This is actually even worse TBH. I mean. I expect multipools to dump, that's their job.

I believe things will turn around, don't worry.  I am buying on these dips, but I don't really see a reason to pretend they are not otherwise disappointing.  150 was the price before it hit Cryptsy when few people knew about it.  It was also nearly 3000 a week ago too, so that logic goes both ways.  

FWIW I am working on some ideas to polish up the public face of the coin.  I am not highly technical (by my own standards, I mean I can code a little here and there and understand the protocol, but it's a hobby interest, not my core competency) but I am pretty good at succinctly explaining why innovative concepts are important, rather than just what they do, by drilling down into their value application story.  I am curious to see what the new developments are and will do my best to evangelize them if they are positive.  

Like you, nobody is paying me to do this.  Unlike you, I have a tiny, TINY amount of FLT holdings (not even in the top 300) so making an effort to bring the price up by working on community projects has close to zero real payoff for me.  It's more about getting tired of seeing so little done while other coins are clearly trying to figure out ways to steal FLT's thunder.  Read the 14 page whitepaper on PoSV for reddcoin, it's basically trying to claim that it encourages spending and transactions (the "V" stands for velocity, as in velocity of money) but makes a much, *much* better case for why this is important than FLT's whitepaper does.  

Now that being said, I believe PoSV is not going to succeed in that objective (they have identified the problem very well, but the solution is just a PoS accounting gimmick, sort of like a coin control for dummies), and that PoT is a vastly better solution.  but PoT suffers from very poor exposure -  the only people who are looking closely at it are other coin devs who just want to rip it off and claim they invented it (or something superficially similar to it) first.

Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer

Maybe this time it will be different, and the floor of the coin has inched up a little bit over past couple days.  But it really couldn't have gone much farther down either, so there's that too.

There were only 900k FLT generated each day this week - that's roughly like 10BTC each day at this price - yet volume is like 250 BTC.  Multipools DO NOT mine anywhere close to 900K flutter each day.

Basic math.

No ones dumping, the price is steady, there is nothing wrong.  Once a few things happen that I will not divulge, the market should react.

Maybe this time it will be different, and the floor of the coin has inched up a little bit over past couple days.  But it really couldn't have gone much farther down either, so there's that too.
Activity: 290
Activity: 238
Gentlemen, we're hashing away on FLT, and have been for some time since lauch.  We sustain around 15-20% of the nethash for flutter and get tons of blocks Smiley

Would like to see you mining with us and in our channel ##dedicatedpool

Good luck and happy mining!

FLT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Jump to: