Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 116. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How does this POS work?
Do you need to keep your coins @ your own wallet for period of time?
What if you keep your coins @ cryptsy og mintpal?

Keep your coins in your own wallet and wait 30 days for POS. I guess if people keep their coins on exchanges it just POS in the exchanges wallet.
nah they don't keep those wallets live...  its just a keypair...

Ah ok. Ya, its always best keep your coins in your wallet then.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
Whats up with the multipool? I only got 261 coins for 24 hours of mining yesterday with 2.1 m hash. I can get 600 coins with same hash on a pool in 24 hours. I may use the multipool later on when the blocks are halfed to almost nothing but for now, gonna stick with a pool.

I saw the same thing, I'm mining it directly.  Stealing flt from others who would dump it helps in my mind.  But we aren't keeping up on the Multipool currently.  One thing is hashrate, if we cant get this to the 1ghs range, its not going to be able to compete with other pools.  The higher the hashrate the more flt will rise because we have more volume buying.

Problem is we are leaving the pool, but we need to add hash for it to work properly but we can't do that when you can mine flt directly and make more.  Hopefully this will adjust in the next few weeks.

Once they release it as "production" and announce it, hashrate will go up I hope.  Its still beta.  Mining FLT directly will be harder tomorrow when the reward drops to 625
FlutterCoin Developer
How does this POS work?

Keep your coins in your own wallet and wait 30 days for POS. I guess if people keep their coins on exchanges it just POS in the exchanges wallet.
nah they don't keep those wallets live...  its just a keypair...
How does this POS work?

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Whats up with the multipool? I only got 261 coins for 24 hours of mining yesterday with 2.1 m hash. I can get 600 coins with same hash on a pool in 24 hours. I may use the multipool later on when the blocks are halfed to almost nothing but for now, gonna stick with a pool.

I saw the same thing, I'm mining it directly.  Stealing flt from others who would dump it helps in my mind.  But we aren't keeping up on the Multipool currently.  One thing is hashrate, if we cant get this to the 1ghs range, its not going to be able to compete with other pools.  The higher the hashrate the more flt will rise because we have more volume buying.

Problem is we are leaving the pool, but we need to add hash for it to work properly but we can't do that when you can mine flt directly and make more.  Hopefully this will adjust in the next few weeks.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
so,the multipool can make the value increase of flt
FlutterCoin Developer
Your not going to get 25K FLT every day LOL it all matters coin age, weight, etc.  Thats why its a minimum 5%.  Where as say Peercoin is a minimum 1%. 
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I didn't want to share this with anyone but I think It's time people know WHY FlutterCoin is one of the best and one of THE MOST PROFITABLE coin.

If you're like me and have been holding a big bag since 100-250 satoshi and not sold it at 2700, then you should know WHY it is so profitable and WHY you won't be selling anytime soon.

Many are focused on POT - proof of transaction but the real focus should be on POS. Fluttercoin is by far THE BEST PAYING POS EVER.
If you had millions and sold it (some people i know who were on this board early on), you missed out on LOTS of coins.

Example, It's possible that someone who had 5 million coins after 30 days, could be getting an average of 25k+ in POS coins everyday. That's about .3 BTC which is at current rate over $100 a day.

The fact that pos says MINIMUM 5% is a big reason why you should be in this coin, Especially when difficulty for POS is VERY low. Which means not many are staking so you're basically making a killing.

If your coins have matured, you know what to do.

SPREAD THE WORD... or maybe not. Wink

p.s. - the mature whales are about to kill it right now, once they read this...

good luck!

Is your math right?  If you stake every 30 days at 5%, which isn't how it works, its minimum 5% annually, not sure how long it would take to stake and once eligilbe for stake, what is the pos payout?  Is this 5%?  Or is it 5%/12month, you would get 250k with 5mil, which is 8000/day, which is still a good bit for the day.  I have some coins coming up for stake around the 15th, we shall see.   You then have to wait another 30 days before they are eligible.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Miners can't dump much each day - each week that # dwindles....

PoT will soon run on many PoW blocks, just at a lower % of the PoW reward to account for the increase in quantity.

Things are looking up

+1 yeah i reckon it will be better so people can appreciate POT. Smiley
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
You can join the #fluttercoinpool irc channel to discuss the future of fluttercoin here #fluttercoinpool (Kid add this to OP please)

Let me know when the pool is out of beta, today was not a good day, 50% less FLT mining here than if I would have just mined FLT straight up.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I didn't see any announcement, or can't remember it.....but FLT seems to be on Vault of Satoshi
https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/

This is great! I'm looking forward to when VoS is allowed in all the US states again. I used the exchange before it stopped operating in the US and I was very pleased with it.
Activity: 436
You can join the #fluttercoinpool irc channel to discuss the future of fluttercoin here #fluttercoinpool (Kid add this to OP please)
Activity: 112
what news is expected for tomorrow?
Activity: 112
I think they have a lot of potential for the future...

you are the Dev of FLT?
all depends on what you need Wink

cooperate together to make some cash Wink
you looks nice clever and relax  Cheesy
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
From what i understand, proof-of-work is needed because there is no guarantee that blocks will be generated from proof-of-stake alone. Hence, proof-of-work never ends and proof-of-transaction is present to increase the difficulty of exploiting the network (super cool). I feel like i'm missing something from the big picture though; What is the long term incentive for proof-of-work? I'm sorry if this is a trivial question and has a obvious answer somewhere in greater detail and i just haven't found it yet. Personally, i am very pleased with how Flt has been moving lately, i just feel like i'm missing something. Also, why is everyone replying here and not on Reddit (I guess i'll go ahead and post this question there to avoid being part of the problem)?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
I didn't see any announcement, or can't remember it.....but FLT seems to be on Vault of Satoshi
https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/

wow

I really like Vault of Satoshi. It's one of the most trustworthy exchanges if not THE most trustworthy. Still fairly unknown though. People can buy now FLT there directly with USD or CAD when the order book fills in.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
wow wow wow! FlutterCoin to the moon
FlutterCoin Developer

i read in first page of this thread
(200 million coins will be produced through POW)

Yep, 200 million is like I think 10 years in total, but even venturing out further, your not adding much if any PoW inflation
FlutterCoin Developer
I think they have a lot of potential for the future...

you are the Dev of FLT?
all depends on what you need Wink
Jump to: