Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 146. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
I mean if you wanna fork it don't change the protocol name lol
FlutterCoin Developer
Is Freebiescoin based on Fluttercoin?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577425.0;topicseen
I would imagine so... I know something they don't know if it is a straight fork, and I'm not telling LOL.  Something I bet they don't realize yet.

Activity: 241
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Is Freebiescoin based on Fluttercoin?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577425.0;topicseen

This is a copy and paste of Fluttercoin + shit name + IPO

FlutterCoin Developer
Still don't understand why people don't want to trade coins back and forth to generate new ones, everyone got their coins stuck on an exchange or something?
Because you can't...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Groestl algo is possible with multi pool ?

how many coins use this algo ? just GRS ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FLT got a great dev team.

Flutter coin update: http://www.fluttercoin.us/fluttercoin/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/fluttercoin-news-4-18-2014.pdf

FLT was 2625 Satoshi 4 days back. Very cheap right now.

under the multipool announcement , it says under beta but those miner doing the beta will be earning real coins ?

Dev will make an announcement very soon regarding multipool

Just wait until late tomorrow afternoon so I can get by btc out of coinbase and buy in.  Unless someone wants to make a purchase and spot me a btc and then we can swap the flt for btc once I get it tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
This coin just keeps going...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWvGlPf-z7I

If it hits zero satoshis the gain will be infinite from then on.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
What percentage is proof of stake and what time is required for stake to start and how this works, please?

30 Day maturation time from what I've gathered. No idea on percentage would assume 1% Annual since that is the most common.
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
What percentage is proof of stake and what time is required for stake to start and how this works, please?
Activity: 644
classic manipulation of the market by one or two guys , they are the one who are posting these buy and sell orders of 1000,5000,10000
,they have been doing this for four days at least on mintpal , but people see this scam on cryptsy and post it on the chatbox
Activity: 196
That was a nice dip  Smiley

People are pouring bitcoin into the Maidsafe/Safecoin IPO that launched at 09:00 GMT - so the whole altcoin market's lost value, it's not isolated to Flutter; those bitcoins have to come from somewhere!

I can't believe how people can still fall for the old IPO scam. Did they already forgot the IPO experience with Pandacoin among others?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Flash crash.

The thing to do was grab some of the coin in the 1000-1200 region to offset previous losses. It's now snapped back up to 1400 because the coin-elastic stretched to near breaking point.

Market Depth on Mintpal: Whole Ask Volume: 1.7 Million, 0.6 Million on offer.

You can see which direction it's going from here. Price hard packed at 1100.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
bear trap ? the rise is too fast.

Maybe the fall was too fast and this is the correction?

Downhill is always easier than uphill.
Activity: 616

Maybe the fall was too fast and this is the correction?
Activity: 26
Activity: 42
Activity: 210
Buy wall set up. Last chance to see 1100s
Activity: 34
Jump to: