Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 150. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
I really hope that noob dumping 18btc of FLT for WC has managed to do so. It shakes confidence that someone so naive and fickle could hold so much and have the ability to affect the market.
Guarantee its the same guy who sold 18 BTC yesterday, and said he wasn't giving up on FLT LOL. 

If this is the case I hope he loses it all if not for anything else but for royally screwing us 2 days in a row.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I really hope that noob dumping 18btc of FLT for WC has managed to do so. It shakes confidence that someone so naive and fickle could hold so much and have the ability to affect the market.

The fact that there are so many people rushing over to WC thinking it is going to follow the exact same trajectory as BC is depressing to say the least. Has a direct copy-and-paste coin ever managed to match the market cap of its parent coin?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 370
flutter.mining-with.us
We need your help since the network hash has risen!
These pool announcements have to be so f-ing huge all the time?   
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

flutter.miningwith.us

We need your help since the network hash has risen!
FlutterCoin Developer
no, but I am helping out the group that is working round the clock with development for marketing and other stuff that's not related to the development of the coin.

Wanst their a wsj article and a yahoo finance article comming up?

FLT, due to Proof-of-Transaction, deserves to be featured/mentioned on coindesk, if it hasn't already. IMHO.

true
FlutterCoin Developer
LOTS to be filled, check out and get FLUTTERCOINS at http://fluttercoinbounty.com

Can anyone make a reddit tip bot? Some whales want to donate more and give away FLT but we need a tip bot.

A cool twist is if the Flutter tip happens to spawn a PoT reward, the tipbot  would split that with the tipper and the tippee.   I know i make it sound so easy and it's probably a b!tch to do Sad

godwits are you the person running fluttercoinbounty.com?
The PoT reward is rewarded to the address that matches the hash, the tipbot has no control over it, and the reward could go to anyone really...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
no, but I am helping out the group that is working round the clock with development for marketing and other stuff that's not related to the development of the coin.

FLT, due to Proof-of-Transaction, deserves to be featured/mentioned on coindesk, if it hasn't already. IMHO.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bear trap as expected before the weekend comes.

No bear trap, lets make a bet , I say we won't go over 4000 during the weekend.
How many FLT do you want to put on the line ?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Bear trap as expected before the weekend comes.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 370
LOTS to be filled, check out and get FLUTTERCOINS at http://fluttercoinbounty.com

Can anyone make a reddit tip bot? Some whales want to donate more and give away FLT but we need a tip bot.

A cool twist is if the Flutter tip happens to spawn a PoT reward, the tipbot  would split that with the tipper and the tippee.   I know i make it sound so easy and it's probably a b!tch to do Sad

godwits are you the person running fluttercoinbounty.com?
FlutterCoin Developer
A question to the dev!  If we have a static reward of 2500 now, how is it possible to get 2 blocks of 1250 FLT? Those are blocks 36194 and 36488, both are found by Cloudminers. 
PoT
Activity: 436
A question to the dev! Cool If we have a static reward of 2500 now, how is it possible to get 2 blocks of 1250 FLT? Those are blocks 36194 and 36488, both are found by Cloudminers.  

hmm 2 outputs with the same amount to 2 different adresses in 1 block. Could be PoT? Dont know.
Activity: 103
A question to the dev!  If we have a static reward of 2500 now, how is it possible to get 2 blocks of 1250 FLT? Those are blocks 36194 and 36488, both are found by Cloudminers. 
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
time to stock up on flutter again, for massive profits at the end of the week... Smiley
youhouuuuuu cheap coin at 1300
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Fluttercoin has been fully reviewed and ranked on Coins Source.com. Within 48 hours of its posting it became our 7th most popular coin of all time!

www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/fluttercoin
www.coinssource.com/top-20-coins
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
19 BTC+ dump wall on 1714. I am really wondering are these people that stupid or that desperate or perhaps both.
Jump to: