Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 143. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
NEW LOGO REPOST if you like Admiral Fluttercoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
does not looks like a crypto logo to me Smiley , so much feminine Grin
www.fintropy.io
10 mins until Fluttercoin new Logo I designed .... Admiral Fluttercoin

It will look cool on FLT mercy I can guarantee that..Wink

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
Question for all who have Mac issues, try the link above (with caution of course) and let me know if that works.

If it does, I need to ask that guy what the difference is it could be I am missing a dependency.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

I'll get a Windows wallet in the meantime, but it's never convenient.

You could always give virtualbox a shot, and create a linux virtual machine. This may be a little more convenient for you than using a windows wallet, and plus you get to play around with some open source software. I am always more confident with linux security aswell Wink. With linux you will still need to install some extra library's for the qt wallet, or at least i had to. I'm guessing all the qt wallets require similar dependencies so i just followed dogecoin installation instructions to get the fluttercoin-qt wallet running under the good old user friendly ubuntu.  http://b.agilob.net/such-address-many-dig-on-linux-wow/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I will be posting a possible new logo for Fluttercoin here in half an hour

funny =)
Activity: 104
I believe some serious hike is coming up soon. Not writing this just to talk about price rise but if you do some technical analysis on the FLT graphs, the Fibonacci levels are little less than 20% which indicates it's currently oversold. So a strong BUY should be coming up very soon. And the upcoming news should keep pushing it higher & higher. Fun week ahead!!
clearly oversold from 1200 to 1000 1.5 more buy orders than from 1500- 1200 sell orders also mining reward will be halved in 2-3 days clearly next week will be very green week.
www.fintropy.io
I will be posting a possible new logo for Fluttercoin here in half an hour

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I believe some serious hike is coming up soon. Not writing this just to talk about price rise but if you do some technical analysis on the FLT graphs, the Fibonacci levels are little less than 20% which indicates it's currently oversold. So a strong BUY should be coming up very soon. And the upcoming news should keep pushing it higher & higher. Fun week ahead!!
Ready for the rallie ! tic tic tic
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
This coin is easily undervalued reason i sold my cinnis for moar FLTs. This multipool will be used to fund future dev endeavors and this isnt a small thing. The multipool isnt a shitty hashcow either its a proffesional one making this coin a top tier. I already am in the process of buying more and those greedy looking for the next BC train. This is it

I did the same!  Kept some Cinnis in reserve though, Cinni like FLT is a fun little crypto.
Activity: 147
I compiled the mac wallet:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dfpqb5ayif0tef8/FlutterCoin-Qt-V1.dmg.zip

If crashed at the first start, please delete all files (Of course ONLY KEEP WALLET.DAT) and restart Smiley

Donation accepted Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy FN8J9Lq7kBz9eVgkz7cz8gj8KGFJDezN3x Cheesy
I'm sure this has been asked a million times (or simply a few), but what's up the Mac wallet?

I'm on Mavericks (10.9.2) and just yesterday, I downloaded and installed that whole "MacPorts" thing, which makes some wallets work where developers are unsure how to make them work natively in Mac.  FlutterCoin still doesn't work.

try this one. link above
it didn't work for me because I'm still working with mountain lion and don't want to upgrade to mavericks.
but the same guy is trying to compile a new one for me.

the devteam needs to fix this, we are missing potential buyers and investors, because of wallets not working.

Activity: 196
Yup. A working, official FLT mac wallet would be nice.
Activity: 178
I'm sure this has been asked a million times (or simply a few), but what's up the Mac wallet?

I'm on Mavericks (10.9.2) and just yesterday, I downloaded and installed that whole "MacPorts" thing, which makes some wallets work where developers are unsure how to make them work natively in Mac.  FlutterCoin still doesn't work.

My 1,07 Btc buy at 1215 filled + 88000 flt Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Beta testing slots for the Multipool are still available. If interested please email [email protected] with your mining information.

Well, i'm very interested, but didn't receive a reply yet!

Also waiting for a reply, either positive or negative Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
This coin is easily undervalued reason i sold my cinnis for moar FLTs. This multipool will be used to fund future dev endeavors and this isnt a small thing. The multipool isnt a shitty hashcow either its a proffesional one making this coin a top tier. I already am in the process of buying more and those greedy looking for the next BC train. This is it
Beta testing slots for the Multipool are still available. If interested please email [email protected] with your mining information.

Well, i'm very interested, but didn't receive a reply yet!

what's ur mining hardware ? im curious ^^
Activity: 117
Hi, since some users were having trouble receiving confirmation emails, I disabled this option and now everyone is able to update / withdraw without confirmation email.
Thanks for being so patient!   Smiley

You can visit our pool here: http://flutter.speedminer.org

Any feedback / suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Jump to: