Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 178. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.dashpay.io
nope, at least i didn't.

what this does is basically redownload the blockchain from a new node.

Thanks for the tip, I'm doing it now... Only 1 connection to network so far but I'll give it time...
Activity: 336
nope, at least i didn't.

what this does is basically redownload the blockchain from a new node.
www.dashpay.io
go into your fluttercoin appdata folder, backup wallet.dat, delete everything in the folder except wallet.dat and run fluttercoin again. i've had to do it, it works like a charm.

OK I've done it, let see how we go, only 1 node so far...
Activity: 336
go into your fluttercoin appdata folder, backup wallet.dat, delete everything in the folder except wallet.dat and run fluttercoin again. i've had to do it, it works like a charm.
www.dashpay.io
My wallet has been trying to sync for 2 days now, only getting 1 node to the network and the block's don't seem to be moving...

I need to make this wallet work as I've got funds incoming to an address attached to it.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
If anything that 15BTC sell wall may very well be a whale holding down price so he can buy up as many as possible during this churning process.  Then he lifts it, and BOOM it shoots to 4000 where he can unload.

These whale guys are crafty.

If I had an extra 25 BTC I'd honestly love to just BUY it out all at once then the whale would be out his coins.  Haha. Wink
legendary
If anything that 15BTC sell wall may very well be a whale holding down price so he can buy up as many as possible during this churning process.  Then he lifts it, and BOOM it shoots to 4000 where he can unload.

These whale guys are crafty.
legendary
Great rally's last days or weeks even. Little drops and bumps along the way shake out those who don't have the stomach for trading, and offer buy opportunities to those that do.

I don't know about 10k. Maybe. People thought Blackcoin was topping and done at 3000 and it ended up hiring 80k.

It happens. FLT is hot right now.

think its safe to sleep on flt for the night? :/

Yes. I'm not selling now. I'll wake up and hate my entire day as I watch it go up and up. Been there. Not doing that again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Great rally's last days or weeks even. Little drops and bumps along the way shake out those who don't have the stomach for trading, and offer buy opportunities to those that do.

I don't know about 10k. Maybe. People thought Blackcoin was topping and done at 3000 and it ended up hiring 80k.

think its safe to sleep on flt for the night? :/

Lol absolutly! Were gonna pass 3000 anyways. Price is just held down atm. But 2 days ago it was just stable at 1000. then 1500 now 2000
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
This is not just a pump -- this is long steady growth up into the top 10 market cap of coins.
Look at the hashrate. It's top 3 in the world.

19.47 GH/s

Hey ... I'll admit that I day trade a lot on some coins. But you will find yourself locked out of low prices on FLT and not able to get back in where you want.
You will notice that no matter how many sellers there are always buyers and the price does not stop rising last 2 days.

i will i expect 10K by Sunday

You say 10k? I want to believe it. But why did Faircoin not hit 10k then? Whats the diffrence?

The difference is huge IMO. Fluttercoin is the first and currently only coin with PoT, and it combines it beautifully with PoW and PoS. Don't get me wrong, I like Faircoin too, but I consider Fluttercoin fundamentally superior.
Lol I am litterally All in. If fluttercoin drops back to 1k I'm broke Cheesy But if it hits 3-4k stable I have all my investment and loses back finally.
And then I will hold this coin!
legendary
Check twitter all the pumpers are suggesting to buy FLT.. IF the announcement is good tommorow price will explodeee

any pumpers to follow on twitter?(half decent reliable ones)? dont have any lol

I have a few who really have not been wrong that often.
Crypto_Trading
Ninja Trader Fontaspumps ( he called to buy bitcoin at 15k lol)
@altcoinsking
@BTC_girl

Dude you missed @CoinRocket 4 Homeruns just this week.
legendary

Check twitter all the pumpers are suggesting to buy FLT.. IF the announcement is good tommorow price will explodeee

any pumpers to follow on twitter?(half decent reliable ones)? dont have any lol

I have a few who really have not been wrong that often.
Crypto_Trading
Ninja Trader Fontaspumps ( he called to buy bitcoin at 15k lol)
@altcoinsking
@BTC_girl

This is not just a pump -- this is long steady growth up into the top 10 market cap of coins.
Look at the hashrate. It's top 3 in the world.

19.47 GH/s

Hey ... I'll admit that I day trade a lot on some coins. But you will find yourself locked out of low prices on FLT and not able to get back in where you want.
You will notice that no matter how many sellers there are always buyers and the price does not stop rising last 2 days.

i will i expect 10K by Sunday

You say 10k? I want to believe it. But why did Faircoin not hit 10k then? Whats the diffrence?
legendary
What's with the 15 BTC sell wall at 2100  Huh Somebody trying to keep the price down?

It will reduce and move. Just people who don't want to miss a run up. As prices increase people pull their sell orders and move the higher. Just watch.

The second it starts getting bought into even by small amounts watch it literally drop to nothing.
legendary
What's with the 15 BTC sell wall at 2100  Huh Somebody trying to keep the price down?

It will reduce and move. Just people who don't want to miss a run up. As prices increase people pull their sell orders and move the higher. Just watch.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
so..whats going on here? Fluttercoin is going multi pool?
legendary
Jump to: