Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 174. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Total Coins Is wrong in the http://coinmarketcap.com/
Who can contact them repair!

how much is the exact total coins?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
good resistance at current levels, expect rise.
When will the news come we need it
weak hands are gonna be shaken out again. we saw this at the 2k mark as well. back down to 1500-1600
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

yes, I wrote in their thread here yesterday. maybe someone here have better connections to them. also they should add cryptsy as volume/price source.
Activity: 146
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Fluttercoin is that little kid that used to be real skinny…but now he's growing up and is getting real big with muscles...

i can not believe i was picking this coin up from the ground at 150sat 2 weeks ago!

amazing
Activity: 140
Price value will drop, don't buy now ...
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
keep promoting the coin, we're doing good. keep the steady rise. i'm almsot 100% sure we'll hit 3k
Activity: 336
This coin is not BlackCoin, but there's already a lot of pages in this thread and a lot of volume on Mintpal.
1260 BTC volume today compared to Blackcoin's 3550 BTC. So definitely not bad, there's a buzz.

flutter is just a few weeks from that kind of volume.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This coin is not BlackCoin, but there's already a lot of pages in this thread and a lot of volume on Mintpal.
1260 BTC volume today compared to Blackcoin's 3550 BTC. So definitely not bad, there's a buzz.
Activity: 336
So is FlutterCoin version v0.4.5.5-ga-beta the one I should be on?

cmon people pump this coin up! lets show BC what we are made off !

Not too big a pump though. As that would probably result in a huge dump. Small steady gains is better, like we have seen the last couple of days.

Yes very true! Every time we go up to a new high we set a floor of around 500 more then previous one. I was thinking that Faircoin was little brother of blackcoin first and got boosted up. But that coin was really unfair distributed and premined. So it was doomed to fail.
This one could slowley go well over 4k..
A big quick pump always results in a huge dump and it takes a while before it recovers..

But holy shit.. I was down to 300 dollars a week ago.. Added 1k more for one last try. All in blackcoin. Failed to cash out at 90k cashed out at 25-30k lol. But if this onee goes to 3k holy fucking shit. I managed to make that into 12 bitcoins Cheesy
I'm all in but not selling. Not even at 3k lol

9k brother! I've seen it witch blackcoin. than back to 7k and than settling at 9k again.

I dont know men. This community is not that active as Blackcoin I think. Wonder what the news will do. We are already high withouth the multipool thought.. When will it come?

fluttercoin community is intelligent and has deep pockets. IMO.

Not too big a pump though. As that would probably result in a huge dump. Small steady gains is better, like we have seen the last couple of days.

Yes very true! Every time we go up to a new high we set a floor of around 500 more then previous one. I was thinking that Faircoin was little brother of blackcoin first and got boosted up. But that coin was really unfair distributed and premined. So it was doomed to fail.
A big quick pump always results in a huge dump and it takes a while before it recovers..

But holy shit.. I was down to 300 dollars a week ago.. Added 1k more for one last try. All in blackcoin. Failed to cash out at 90k cashed out at 25-30k lol. But if this onee goes to 3k holy fucking shit. I managed to make that into 12 bitcoins Cheesy

9k brother! I've seen it witch blackcoin. than back to 7k and than settling at 9k again.

I dont know men. This community is not that active as Blackcoin I think. Wonder what the news will do. We are already high withouth the multipool thought.. When will it come?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
JO€¥ B⃦udd$

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Yes slow but good indeed, people should remove those low sell walls Smiley
So today comes multipool news and then later the mutipool starts that will mine other alts and sell for flutter creating more buy support?
And dam the volume is getting sick

Jump to: