Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 176. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Monday 21, April
Pre-Order: Waterproof High Speed, Super Thin FlutterCoin Wallet Card
Details coming soon

omg NICE !!

made in china
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
The article is up !

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/18/fluttercoin-first-cashback-crypto-currency-with-ripple-effect

Donation address is in the article, any tips are greatly appreciated Smiley

OP : please add it to the first post, and send out my bounty when you can Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Monday 21, April
Pre-Order: Waterproof High Speed, Super Thin FlutterCoin Wallet Card
Details coming soon

Activity: 210
I guess buy high sell low for those who are buying now. High chance to be with a bag of expensive coins. Or maybe not ? Nobody knows. Worth a gamble ? Buy what u can afford to lose. The only group of people who have high chance of making money are the whales who pump the price to this level, and perhaps beyond. ? Whales need your buy order, without enough buy order , they just keep pumping until there is enough people to support them. The only time a whale lose money is when no one buy coins and they are trading with themselves but chances of happening is very low because whales always look for coins with hype. A coin with enough people to stack up nice buy order. I am waiting for a good entry. An entry which has lower chance of holding expensive coins and getting out alive.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Don't sell yourselves short guys.  It's not wise to jump out of a rocket. 4k+ tomorrow!
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
Is someone experiencing effects of PoT already?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
There is way more coming that will affect value than just the news article.

Sooooo much more over the weeks will be happening.

The next 48 hours is just a start.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
And we are going over 0.00002707 the party has begun Wink
legendary
Fixed  Wink

FlutterCoin article will go live in about 90 minutes on CryptoArticles. If the "big news" hasn't been posted by then, I'll do a seperate follow-up article later today Smiley

I think they get it now Smiley
Fixed  Wink

FlutterCoin article will go live in about 90 minutes on CryptoArticles. If the "big news" hasn't been posted by then, I'll do a seperate follow-up article later today Smiley
legendary

Great  Cool

If we've learned anything from other coins, it's that it's super important to keep the communication active and flowing

it is indeed Smiley and well, I'm still kind of the one to write anything about it from what I can tell, which kind of surprises me Smiley

Great  Cool

If we've learned anything from other coins, it's that it's super important to keep the communication active and flowing. Super job so far. Definitely on the way to a top tier / top 10 coin.
Though maybe if it's an official announcement like above, maybe bold/+sized or coloured text so that we can spot it amongst other posts?
legendary
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hey all! Super stoked on this coin. Proof of Transaction is an interesting concept. I look forward to learning more about this and experiencing the implications. I do have a question regarding the Proof of Stake. I understand that with 30days coin-age I can PoS mint. However, I do not see a feature to unlock the wallet, will this happen automatically or am I missing something?

Happened automatically for me but I have a conf file because I solo'd this in the beginning but as far as I know all you need is for your wallet to be open and synced.
Under 3k is the weekend opportunity if you ever saw one. Buy or cry.
Activity: 19
Activity: 28
not to late to buy right now  Wink
Activity: 126
Ready for the weekend. Weekend usually brings some nice gains.
Jump to: