Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 184. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
My wallet started staking but now auto-closes each time I tried to run it, any ideas what might be the problem?
Could be an issue with the block index, try deleting the index and re-downloading.  Saw it before with another coin and that was the fix.  Likely you would see it crash running the daemon as well.

Deleted the whole folder and re-downloaded but I am getting the same problem. Is the block index located perhaps some place else?

Also the wallet opens starts synching with network and after that closes.

I am having the same issue. The wallet closed by itself after I received the first 2 PoS transactions and now I can't start it. When I run the QT it stays on the loading screen for a while and then disappears. What is also interesting is that if I change the name of the FlutterCoin-qt file and then run it, the wallet actually manages to open but again closes after a around 5-10 seconds. I am thinking that it has to do something with the PoS generation and perhaps Windows closes it due to some conflict. I am not getting any error messages however.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Oh wow what a splendid price movement to wake up to!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
i think it will stabilize around 1800 before and after the first block halving. and it will stay near there until 7 days later at the second block halving. 2300 after the second block halving is my guess. after that, i'm not sure.

Usually the markets already price in the block halving , just like it happened before in the case of doge.
There will be no miraculous rocket the moment the reward is cut.

Rocket is already flying actually at this moment. 1800 almost here already.
Nice and steady flight over time back to 2700 and beyond.
https://www.mintpal.com/market/FLT/BTC

FLT is far superior to DOGE in terms of value protection.
DOGE inflation was absurd.

Coins like FLT put an end to that "Scamflation".
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello the community ! have a Flutter DaY =)
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
My wallet started staking but now auto-closes each time I tried to run it, any ideas what might be the problem?
Could be an issue with the block index, try deleting the index and re-downloading.  Saw it before with another coin and that was the fix.  Likely you would see it crash running the daemon as well.

Deleted the whole folder and re-downloaded but I am getting the same problem. Is the block index located perhaps some place else?

Also the wallet opens starts synching with network and after that closes.
i think it will stabilize around 1800 before and after the first block halving. and it will stay near there until 7 days later at the second block halving. 2300 after the second block halving is my guess. after that, i'm not sure.

Usually the markets already price in the block halving , just like it happened before in the case of doge.

i don't think most people that just heard of flutter and just bought some in the last few days realize the block reward will be dropping like a rock. guess we will see.

oh yeah - the multipool might flip the price right up the charts. i've never watched a coin with a multipool in action though, this will be my first time

Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 238
Dedicatedpool has updated to the latest fluttercoin wallet Smiley

To the moon Smiley

FLT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 126
Activity: 700
Current Volume for the last 24 hours was $263,000 USD
Assume that half buy and half sell in normal trading then total volume needed to eat ALL the coins mined per day if ALL 100% are sold daily is only (until block halving) = $44,000 total volume OR $22,000 SELL volume

Think about this ::::

-- 100% of mined coins per day are NOT being sold daily. At most half are. If even that. So $11,500 likely max SELL volume ($22k total) on daily mined coins.
-- On Saturday the number of mined coins will drop by half
-- Next Saturday they will drop by half again.
-- Multipool coming and other factors such as coin uniqueness

Maybe seems complex but to sum it up :
At these volume levels and upcoming block halving the price cannot be held down by mined coins

And that is why the price has been rising and there is no shortage of smart and endless buyers.

Fluttering to the Moon!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Current Volume for the last 24 hours was $263,000 USD
Assume that half buy and half sell in normal trading then total volume needed to eat ALL the coins mined per day if ALL 100% are sold daily is only (until block halving) = $44,000 total volume OR $22,000 SELL volume

Think about this ::::

-- 100% of mined coins per day are NOT being sold daily. At most half are. If even that. So $11,500 likely max SELL volume ($22k total) on daily mined coins.
-- On Saturday the number of mined coins will drop by half
-- Next Saturday they will drop by half again.
-- Multipool coming and other factors such as coin uniqueness

Maybe seems complex but to sum it up :
At these volume levels and upcoming block halving the price cannot be held down by mined coins

And that is why the price has been rising and there is no shortage of smart and endless buyers.

Current Network Hashrate of top 3 scrypt coins in the World and market cap

1 - Litecoin   --    159.91 GH/s    - $360M cap
2 - Dogecoin  --   75.42 GH/s      - $50M  cap
3 - Fluttercoin --  12.07 GH/s      - $1.1M cap

And FLT has already been as high as 20 GH/s

Merit: 102
Merit: 102
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Who needs a laugh?  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W9cO8W2Aqg

saw this in another thread, had to post.

edit: link was from dedicatedpool front-end maintenance screen

lol the background looks like flutters logo.
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Does the wallet update itself or do I need to download the latest version myself?

You need to update it LOL download it from page 1 of the thread
Jump to: