Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 185. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Who needs a laugh?  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W9cO8W2Aqg

saw this in another thread, had to post.

edit: link was from dedicatedpool front-end maintenance screen
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Another 50% gain today. Went from 1000 yesterday to 1549 on BTER and 1685 on mintpal.
If you sell for less than 1500 you have some issues mentally Smiley It's doing these prices daily now.
I mean that. Like seek help if you enjoy burning money and can't wait 12 hours for someone to pay you 10-50% more.

Someone relieve these fools of their sub 1500 coins. It's easy profit.
I've been doing it every day for weeks.

BTER actually buys up on a 20% premium every night still going on 5 weeks now. Wonder why? Hmmm.

Go look :
https://bter.com/trade/flt_btc

Then look at this :
https://www.mintpal.com/market/FLT/BTC

Enjoy. $$

Block halving in 3 days as well. Enjoy that too!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Hi everyone ! :-)

I'm happy to announce to the FLT community that we have added Fluttercoin to our dice website :

http://flt.altdice.net !

It is a dice game like Satoshi Dice. You can win more than 25.000 FLT per single bet !
The game is almost instant (waits for 1 confirmation). Provably fair game. 98% expected return. 2% house edge.

Have a try ! Send anywhere from 1 FLT to 23.000 FLT to FPa4kndKMSKct7rcLpUQp5Rx7uyzxZDm7N => This is the 90% odds to win game address.
If you win, you get back automatically whatever your bet amount * 1.089. Otherwise, you get 0.01 FLT back to your wallet.
Do not play from exchange or web wallets.

Come on http://flt.altdice.net and multiply your FLTs ! :-) ( ... and try to hit a PoT block  Cool )

I wish you to have a lot of fun and the best of luck.  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Does the wallet update itself or do I need to download the latest version myself?
@halofirebtc
seriously don't miss the boat guys.

Multipool is in dev and this coin is undervalued even with so many miners. Remember these miners will detach during and most after the multipool transition, an many as on the blackcoin pool buying it up to 10,000 and bubble to the moon and back.

+POT: love it, was worried it could be scammed but sounds great, the only coin incentive so far to encourage usage by vendors, especially vendors who sell masses of items cheap

You are correct, until what you say about the vendors 'sell items cheap.' PoT requires 500.00000001 per transaction, so if FLT becomes worth $0.01, items for sale @ $5+ only qualify. China gets left behind since they are kings of cheeeeeeeep '$1 products'. Shipping charges and bulk product orders might take care of this issue. Currently FLT is worth $0.0075 usd, based on 1500 satoshis and BTC valued at $500. As value of FLT increases against fiat, PoT will become harder (edit: more expensive) to hit.

Don't get me wrong, I love my FLT and very Pro-FLT, but I'm not sugar-coating anything about any coin.
Not to worry... these things will be addresses - POT will need to evolve with the times.

I wasn't worried, FLT is still good for everyone now. Actually bought more once you replied. But if it wasn't going to evolve, then FLT would be a ''reward the rich man or vendor" coin. Vendors could still pass the rewards as savings on to the customers if they chose to.

I know you are 110% active with the coin, glad you aware and have plans. Cheesy
Question: Can or will the evolution be self-malleable so PoT can fluctuate according to price so we don't run into this again? Or is this something that will always need you or future FLT dev's to change?

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
o...k i get you're busy but I wasnt just trying to state the obvious bud. Just about the mine and autobuy real world items with the flutter once that comes around.

I like that someone could buy a miner or set their PC to mine on the multipool and they'll gradually receive items through the post whatever it could be. If mini bars of gold just an attractive notion to set hardware to mine and receive gold through the post over the year(s), as well as a lucky shot of getting a little bit more Wink

I love this idea!  mining gold
legendary
Activity: 801
o...k i get you're busy but I wasnt just trying to state the obvious bud. Just about the mine and autobuy real world items with the flutter once that comes around.

I like that someone could buy a miner or set their PC to mine on the multipool and they'll gradually receive items through the post whatever it could be. If mini bars of gold just an attractive notion to set hardware to mine and receive gold through the post over the year(s), as well as a lucky shot of getting a little bit more Wink
FlutterCoin Developer
Regarding this announcement Kidcoin, if I don't have it right, I have another idea I think is great hear me out:

Multipool mines select coins for BTC and buys up flutter yadda yadda...

Now after that, with enough marketing maybe this flutter could then be optionally set to go towards buying real world items...
first thought on my mind was the mini gold bars on offer, using the POT with the mining to basically mine real world gold with a chance of even more as it happens.

thoughts?
LOL this is what the pool will do - mine to trade into BTC, then buy FLT with said BTC

Stores etc are in the works I hear.

FlutterCoin Developer

Multipool is in dev and this coin is undervalued even with so many miners. Remember these miners will detach during and most after the multipool transition, an many as on the blackcoin pool buying it up to 10,000 and bubble to the moon and back.

+POT: love it, was worried it could be scammed but sounds great, the only coin incentive so far to encourage usage by vendors, especially vendors who sell masses of items cheap

You are correct, until what you say about the vendors 'sell items cheap.' PoT requires 500.00000001 per transaction, so if FLT becomes worth $0.01, items for sale @ $5+ only qualify. China gets left behind since they are kings of cheeeeeeeep '$1 products'. Shipping charges and bulk product orders might take care of this issue. Currently FLT is worth $0.0075 usd, based on 1500 satoshis and BTC valued at $500. As value of FLT increases against fiat, PoT will become harder (edit: more expensive) to hit.

Don't get me wrong, I love my FLT and very Pro-FLT, but I'm not sugar-coating anything about any coin.
Not to worry... these things will be addresses - POT will need to evolve with the times.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Price value will drop, don't buy now .....

i agree, i'll wait for the pullback.

Sorry aint gonna happen. Look how its getting hyped on twitter. This will get goood
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What is a multipool exactly?

A pool which mines the most profitable coins and exchange them into BTC.
A multipool for FLT means the same, but the BTC will automatically exchanged into FLT. So you're mining the most profitable coin, but you will rewarded with FLT.
Activity: 126
^They mine other coins and convert them to bitcoins then uses those bitcoins to buy fluttercoin. It adds a lot of buying pressure. Blackcoin had a multipool and it worked great.
legendary
Activity: 1372
What is a multipool exactly?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey guys, I noticed that https://mywl.lt/voting/ added you guys for consideration of adding you to their family of secure online wallets! This could be a big plus for your community!
@halofirebtc

legendary
Regarding this announcement Kidcoin, if I don't have it right, I have another idea I think is great hear me out:

Multipool mines select coins for BTC and buys up flutter yadda yadda...

Now after that, with enough marketing maybe this flutter could then be optionally set to go towards buying real world items...
first thought on my mind was the mini gold bars on offer, using the POT with the mining to basically mine real world gold with a chance of even more as it happens.

thoughts?
Activity: 126

I agree. I rode blackcoin from 2k to 90k and I attribute most of the gains to the blackcoin multipool. A fluttercoin multipool should cause it to skyrocket.
legendary

@halofirebtc
Price value will drop, don't buy now .....

i agree, i'll wait for the pullback.
Jump to: