Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 8. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi everybody, nice to see FLT survived and a new team is in charge now Smiley
About that, is there a new dev ? and is something will be done to reduc the minimum coins age for staking ? 30 days is crazy :O

Thx Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Stop Client

Download - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107300/fluttercoin-v0.4.5.10.zip

Extract to your fluttercoin directory, or wherever you run the coin from

BACKUP wallet.dat in %appdata%\fluttercoin

Delete everything but wallet.dat

Create or edit fluttercoin.conf, enter the following:
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
noirc=1
listen=1
dnsseed=1
server=1
connect=54.215.241.255
connect=87.98.188.77
connect=50.147.45.28
connect=54.84.46.196
connect=162.243.194.203

Start Client

Sync up

Delete or Edit fluttercoin.conf, remove connect lines

Start Client

This config worked like a charm (on Linux).
Thanks again.
Activity: 72
Digital Currency fanatic
Yeah I had noticed that too. I also noticed that the seed nodes from previous configs weren't on 24 hrs and I only seem to have time to work on fluttercoin when they were offline.  So I built out a seed node that is on the good block chain.

so use a config like this and you should be ok.  The IPs are the clean server on the good block chain that I built thats up 24/7.

server=0
upnp=0
ipv6=0
noirc=1
listen=0
dnsseed=0
gen=0
4way=0
rpcuser=XXXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXXX
rpcport=7474
port=7408
seednode=162.243.194.203
addnode=162.243.194.203

Your most recent block should be above 107,000 if you are on the right chain.

Donations are certainly welcome but not necessary to keep this seed node online

FLT: F7tjuZYyK27qSvs5jpSctZrt47znWKNr8f

slax0r, you want to make this official, I can add this to the seednode list the clients use.  We have 4 right now.  All should be online, they are on AWS nodes, one is the multipool.

For those syncing, easiest way is to use the following, .10 is backward compatible to .7 as well.  I think it may be time to setup .11 so it ignores .7 going forward, the sync problems are a pain in the ass.  I'm not sure why they are online at all, I have set checkpoints for them, but I guess their height is not high enough to get to the checkpoints.  And if you are on a client that is not in sync, you should see a warning about checkpoint.  If you are in sync, this is does not appear.

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
noirc=1
listen=1
dnsseed=1
server=1
connect=54.215.241.255
connect=87.98.188.77
connect=50.147.45.28
connect=54.84.46.196
connect=162.243.194.203

also after you sync, remove the connect lines, or delete the conf file completely, it is not needed to stay in sync, and find nodes.

I run with the following on both versions old/new:
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
noirc=1
listen=1
dnsseed=1
server=1

As of this afternoon on explorer we are at 43.3% running 4.5.8+ version clients, why is it so hard to update your client?  But I guess since there are nodes still at 90k, 105k, 106k, they can't even figure out they are  out of sync either.  I wish there was a SHUTDOWN option alert I could send and they would all be gone Sad

Yeah sure go ahead.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
My wallet just woke up and realized it had ~1622 blocks still to sync.  It starts the process to sync those blocks and then it freezes.  The check-mark turns green again as if the blocks were synced but nothing was downloaded.

Stop Client

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
noirc=1
listen=1
dnsseed=1
server=1
connect=54.215.241.255
connect=87.98.188.77
connect=50.147.45.28
connect=54.84.46.196
connect=162.243.194.203

Start Client

Sync up

Start Client

I had done that previously but will try it again now.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Does the flutter coin twitter bot still work?
I tried to get info from it a while back and nothing ever happen..
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
We need a signed blockchain/express download option so we don't have to resync.  Load client, click express mode, shuts down client and loads updater, it grabs the chain off the download site, extracts and checks the signature, starts client.  chain is 120MB when all zipped up, should take like 5 minutes to be resynced, but having to do it P2P takes awhile.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
My wallet just woke up and realized it had ~1622 blocks still to sync.  It starts the process to sync those blocks and then it freezes.  The check-mark turns green again as if the blocks were synced but nothing was downloaded.

Stop Client

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
noirc=1
listen=1
dnsseed=1
server=1
connect=54.215.241.255
connect=87.98.188.77
connect=50.147.45.28
connect=54.84.46.196
connect=162.243.194.203

Start Client

Sync up

Start Client
My wallet just woke up and realized it had ~1622 blocks still to sync.  It starts the process to sync those blocks and then it freezes.  The check-mark turns green again as if the blocks were synced but nothing was downloaded.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Yeah I had noticed that too. I also noticed that the seed nodes from previous configs weren't on 24 hrs and I only seem to have time to work on fluttercoin when they were offline.  So I built out a seed node that is on the good block chain.

so use a config like this and you should be ok.  The IPs are the clean server on the good block chain that I built thats up 24/7.

server=0
upnp=0
ipv6=0
noirc=1
listen=0
dnsseed=0
gen=0
4way=0
rpcuser=XXXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXXX
rpcport=7474
port=7408
seednode=162.243.194.203
addnode=162.243.194.203

slax0r, you want to make this official, I can add this to the seednode list the clients use.  We have 4 right now.  All should be online, they are on AWS nodes, one is the multipool.

For those syncing, easiest way is to use the following, .10 is backward compatible to .7 as well.  I think it may be time to setup .11 so it ignores .7 going forward, the sync problems are a pain in the ass.  I'm not sure why they are online at all, I have set checkpoints for them, but I guess their height is not high enough to get to the checkpoints.  And if you are on a client that is not in sync, you should see a warning about checkpoint.  If you are in sync, this is does not appear.

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
noirc=1
listen=1
dnsseed=1
server=1
connect=54.215.241.255
connect=87.98.188.77
connect=50.147.45.28
connect=54.84.46.196
connect=162.243.194.203

also after you sync, remove the connect lines, or delete the conf file completely, it is not needed to stay in sync, and find nodes.

I run with the following on both versions old/new:
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
noirc=1
listen=1
dnsseed=1
server=1

As of this afternoon on explorer we are at 43.3% running 4.5.8+ version clients, why is it so hard to update your client?  But I guess since there are nodes still at 90k, 105k, 106k, they can't even figure out they are  out of sync either.  I wish there was a SHUTDOWN option alert I could send and they would all be gone Sad
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Nav:  about FLT | Specs | Downloads | Explorers | Exchanges | Pools | Web | Services | Follow | Buy | Play | News | Team

Fluttercoin is a community driven triple hybrid coin and the very first to offer a highly secure network through:
Proof of Work (Mining), Proof of Stake (Investing), and its own highly innovative Proof of Transaction (Using).

Fair Distribution. No Premine. No Instamine. No IPO.

↳ visit whole ROADMAP

↳ WHITEPAPERS

WHY FLUTTERCOIN?

This is Fluttercoin. In the new generation of decentralization and open source, we learn from the success and mistakes of our past along with those of our fellow crypto communities to evolve into a new breed of currency.

Imagine the power of the community behind Dogecoin and couple it with new innovation and powerful real use in the world and you might just have Fluttercoin!

We were once a mere caterpillar. We've entered our caccoon. Now it's time to spread our wings and fly!

COMMUNITY

We the community control the voice and vision of fluttercoin.

We decide as a community for the best of the community.

Want to be heard? Get involved and your opinion will help shape the future of Fluttercoin.

DEDICATION

A growing team of developers; each an investor of time, effort, and stock in Fluttercoin.

Strongly backed community funded bounties for projects and marketing (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/address.dws?FShqpDupfZKaw6zkDyqYhZop3P86NRZiet.htm)

Personal businesses and projects by Fluttercoin users catering to fluttercoin customers for discounts and special features

FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE

The fluttercoin community aims to be family and friendly safe.  Something that can cater to the general population of Facebook and Instagram users of all ages, gender, and race.

We have a team of beautiful, smart, and sophisticated FLUTTERGIRLS who are working with us to promote Fluttercoin and show that cryptocurrency is not just for the boys Wink.

Bickering is a thing of the past. We believe in debates and logic over arguments.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we all listen and communicate in a respectful way.

• Algorithm: Scrypt
  • PoW Supply: Approximately 200,000,000
  • PoS Rate: Minimum proof-of-stake interest rate is 5% per coin year
  • PoS Maturity Time: Minimum 30 days, Maximum 90 days
  • PoT Minimum Transaction Size: 1 FLT
  • PoT Occurence: 80%
  • PoT Rewards: 1 FLT/block (5% of the PoW reward)
  • Block Rewards: Static reward 20 FLT
  • Community Github: https://github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin

v0.7.5.12

Windows Installer
Windows 32bit
Windows 64bit

Mac OSX (v0.4.5.11)

Linux 32bit
Linux 64bit

Code:
RPC Port: 7474
P2P Port: 7408

Digital Currency fanatic

server=0
upnp=0
ipv6=0
noirc=1
listen=0
dnsseed=0
gen=0
4way=0
rpcuser=XXXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXXX
rpcport=7474
port=7408
seednode=162.243.194.203
addnode=162.243.194.203

Is there a Linux or Mac version of the new wallet ?
I thought I saw a link to the linux version, but I couldn't find it now Sad

I found this a few pages back, I compiled mine from source.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34570653/fluttercoin/fluttercoin-0.4.5.10-linux.tar.gz

Thanks ofeefee and whoever compiled this linux version.
My wallet is still syncing, I'll post back the results when its fully done

Stuck at block #105719 Sad
There is too many different fluttercoin.conf files in this thread. Tried a few with no luck, post the one that worked for you please. Thanks

Yeah, something isn't right with my wallet either.  I downloaded the version above and updated my stuff as normal.  Current wallet says v0.4.5.10-ga-beta in the "About Fluttercoin" window.  I've had my wallet open for hours and it says synced with a green check-mark at block 106204.  According to http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/ I should be at block 107902 right now.  I've sent coins from MP to my wallet and they have not shown up because of the sync problem.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34570653/fluttercoin/fluttercoin-0.4.5.10-linux.tar.gz

Stuck at block #105719 Sad
There is too many different fluttercoin.conf files in this thread. Tried a few with no luck, post the one that worked for you please. Thanks

Digital Currency fanatic

Ive got a clean build going of the Mac version but at the moment it will either hang on the Proof of Stake checks or it just flat out crashes.  Unfortunately, Im running out of weekend so I don't know if Ill have it ready to merge back into the main line.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

Activity: 220
- Tiered memberships (lower your trading fees down to 0.02%!)
You mean 0.2%

if you apply for a platinum membership you can lower your fees down to 0.02%!
Activity: 220
Dear FlutterCoin Community,

we just wanted to let you know about the latest release of Crypto-Trade.com, which introduces a significant set
of changes and improvements, such as:

- Tiered memberships (lower your trading fees down to 0.02%!)
- Altcoin voting system
- Complete new design
- New charts and order-depth insights for all currency pairs

In addition to that, we added Fluttercoin to our voting page, so it runs for a FLT/USD & FLT/BTC listing on our site!
https://www.crypto-trade.com/voting

For more information about Crypto-Trade, please visit our -new- official thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7934075

www.crypto-trade.com
Invest. Trade. Be free.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org