Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 85. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When you are waiting for magic from flt, other coins fly every day +- 10%. What is the reason to hold here and see -10% every day?Huh?

Are you actually holding the largest bag here as you mentioned before? Then why convince others that this is a bad investment?

Me thinks you should pray to the whales to pump it again ( like last time someone dropped a bomb to 600 ) to dump on them and gtfo.

Because it is bad in fact.
Nobody will pump it. It is an old rubish.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When you are waiting for magic from flt, other coins fly every day +- 10%. What is the reason to hold here and see -10% every day?Huh?

Are you actually holding the largest bag here as you mentioned before? Then why convince others that this is a bad investment?

Me thinks you should pray to the whales to pump it again ( like last time someone dropped a bomb to 600 ) to dump on them and gtfo.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
There are no people working hard to make this coin a success.

fixed it for you

If I am wrong, please enlighten me.. I haven't seen anything happen to or about this coin at all.
That's why I don't tell people to buy/invest.  There is no good reason this coin is down other that jealousy, news crypto outlets ignoring us, payment processors ignoring us, merchants ignoring us.

Why?  ask yourself that. so called, cough, cough traders (I use that term loosely) don't care.  The community is for all intents a joke.  There's only a few people working hard to make this coin a success.

If you lost money only thing I can say is cut your losses or hold - there is far more upside potential I think.

All your words are just water. Tell us concretely when flt will grow up. Always tomorrow i see.
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
That's why I don't tell people to buy/invest.  There is no good reason this coin is down other that jealousy, news crypto outlets ignoring us, payment processors ignoring us, merchants ignoring us.

Why?  ask yourself that. so called, cough, cough traders (I use that term loosely) don't care.  The community is for all intents a joke.  There's only a few people working hard to make this coin a success.

If you lost money only thing I can say is cut your losses or hold - there is far more upside potential I think.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I also bought at 2500 1400 750 and now 400 !!! cheap not for long time

just hold and wait

+1
 have been doing the same and still buying low at every opportunity. I have the utmost faith in thekidcoin and future of this coin.
Nobody need pot pos etc. all here is about gambling. Invest and run with profit or lose. Nothing more. forum, trollbox, news are instruments for manipulations with your minds.

What do you know about my money abilities?
Bla bla ... Next.

You put 25k on an altcoin, lost 80% and then blamed others....

I know enough.

Where do you see blaming? I lost money here and it is my mistake. Go to school baby.
Activity: 304
I also bought at 2500 1400 750 and now 400 !!! cheap not for long time

just hold and wait
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I rebought Flutter at 1000~1200 satoshi. Not worried at all. You are doing a great job 'thekidcoin'!
Activity: 434
You guys do realize you are telling everyone not to invest in this coin because they will just lose money... page after page..

Great PR!! keep it up!

What do you know about my money abilities?
Bla bla ... Next.

You put 25k on an altcoin, lost 80% and then blamed others....

I know enough.
I invested 25k usd and now i lost .....

So why are you on here spreading your negativity if you are still holding? Surely it would be in your (and our) interest if you simply shut the hell up?

Also, never gamble what you can't afford, this is the first and most basic rule.

Sounds to me like have no freakin idea what you are doing or you are a troll, go away regardless.

It is easy to answer. I want to say about my troubles here.
What do you know about my money abilities? So close your mouth about gamble.
Bla bla ... Next.
I invested 25k usd and now i lost .....

So why are you on here spreading your negativity if you are still holding? Surely it would be in your (and our) interest if you simply shut the hell up?

Also, never gamble what you can't afford, this is the first and most basic rule.

Sounds to me like have no freakin idea what you are doing or you are a troll, go away regardless.
Activity: 129
There is a lot of people like him. I bought some at 2.5k sat, so don't tell troll you newbies. If you bought at 400-1000 sat you can't imagine how much people lost in this coins. I'm glad I sold with 25% loss, but there is peoples who's didn't sold their coins, so they can have their own look on situation...

This is how markets work. I sold my whole stash at peaks several times, and someone bought it thinking it's a good deal. I bought the whole stash back several times at prices close to the bottom, and someone sold it thinking it's a good deal.

When you daytrade, you need overexcited noobs to buy your coins high as well as scared FUD-noobs to sell you low. It will never change, and people will never learn. Just accept that fact!

You can't trade based on emotions. Since almost every troll in this thread is emotional, they'll always lose  Grin
Activity: 295
I invested 25k usd and now i lost 80% here. And if not sell now then will lost more. You are talking about pot pos pow cow ..... It is all PR boolsh...t. Many new coins has interesting features and nobody see this flt. Down down down ....

Wut? So you invested ~50 bitcoins when it was ~1500 satoshi ?  Cheesy
And created this account just to post this?

Trolls never disappoint Cheesy

Don't try to troll me. I told the fact.

There is a lot of people like him. I bought some at 2.5k sat, so don't tell troll you newbies. If you bought at 400-1000 sat you can't imagine how much people lost in this coins. I'm glad I sold with 25% loss, but there is peoples who's didn't sold their coins, so they can have their own look on situation...
I invested 25k usd and now i lost 80% here. And if not sell now then will lost more. You are talking about pot pos pow cow ..... It is all PR boolsh...t. Many new coins has interesting features and nobody see this flt. Down down down ....

Don't try to troll me. I told the fact.
Activity: 168

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

Did you really have to make a new account just to write this? You people never fail to amaze me. Next time you want to invest $25k perhaps seek professional investment advice and do not act like you are the fucking Warren Buffet.
Pages:
Jump to: