Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 87. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Losing hope in crypto in general lately... why do all the shitty copy and paste clone coins get all the attention? Is everybody really this idiotic or do people only care about trying to catch the next pump and dump? Either way, something needs to change. I'm not talking about coins needing to change, I'm talking about the quality of the investors that come into crypto and their outlooks that need to change. I got interested in cryptos because I see them as the future of payment methods, I see (some of) them (the good ones) as a long term investment. I see the potential cryptos have to benefit and better the world we live in. Isn't this the dream of bitcoin? Has everybody forgotten this? It seems like the majority of people here are short-sighted and don't give a shit about the bigger picture.

The elephant in the living room that everyone is pretending to ignore is this: A lot of people lost a lot of money in their Bitcoin activities, whether directly by theft or Goxing or by buying in high and never seeing a return. A lot of time invested learning how to trade crypto, how markets work, and so on which all amounts to wasted time if you just lose money doing it.  

Altcoins are a "second chance" for these people to try and recover their losses.  People who claim they never had any losses are nearly all lying (mostly to themselves).  Altcoin's market cap is so tony compared to bitcoin that the only thing you can count on to recover a lot of loss is hitting a very big DRK or BC-like pump early on and somehow hanging on for the entire ride up without selling out too soon.  Simple coins that are not innovative are the one that people know are most likely to be pumped and dumped.  They know that a PnD is most probably the only plan the devs have for the coin to begin with.  A simple PnD is simple to understand.  Just buy cheap, wait for the pistol to fire and start the horses running, and try to get as much as you can before someone else does.  Thats why they are popular:  they are just PnD gambled, everyone knows this, and people are attracted to simple, predictable things.   Never mind that they will make more money working at McDonald's for 2 days than they would cashing in on any of these shitty little gambles,  people want to feel like all the time and money they spent 'learning crypto' has paid off with a win somewhere.  But the reality is, there is usually only one big winner - the dev (and their PnD investors , if they are that organized) and a few small winners who take away 0.2 to 1 BTC profit at most in REALITY (not the fish tales people tell about making 4 BTC on a pump, or making 0.25 BTC every day in alts ... what totally unsupportable-by-basic-math horseshit). plus a bunch of people who barel break even.. and an even bigger bunch who end up poorer than they started.  

Crypto in general, and alts in particular, have decayed from "mostly gambling" to "all gambling"  and that's the ugly truth.

So FLT is all about thekidcoin making money?

Did Satoshi make money out of Bitcoin? Did Evan Duffield make money out of DarkCoin? Did Charlie Lee make money out of Litecoin? I am sure I don't have to go on, you know the answer.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Losing hope in crypto in general lately... why do all the shitty copy and paste clone coins get all the attention? Is everybody really this idiotic or do people only care about trying to catch the next pump and dump? Either way, something needs to change. I'm not talking about coins needing to change, I'm talking about the quality of the investors that come into crypto and their outlooks that need to change. I got interested in cryptos because I see them as the future of payment methods, I see (some of) them (the good ones) as a long term investment. I see the potential cryptos have to benefit and better the world we live in. Isn't this the dream of bitcoin? Has everybody forgotten this? It seems like the majority of people here are short-sighted and don't give a shit about the bigger picture.

The elephant in the living room that everyone is pretending to ignore is this: A lot of people lost a lot of money in their Bitcoin activities, whether directly by theft or Goxing or by buying in high and never seeing a return. A lot of time invested learning how to trade crypto, how markets work, and so on which all amounts to wasted time if you just lose money doing it.  

Altcoins are a "second chance" for these people to try and recover their losses.  People who claim they never had any losses are nearly all lying (mostly to themselves).  Altcoin's market cap is so tony compared to bitcoin that the only thing you can count on to recover a lot of loss is hitting a very big DRK or BC-like pump early on and somehow hanging on for the entire ride up without selling out too soon.  Simple coins that are not innovative are the one that people know are most likely to be pumped and dumped.  They know that a PnD is most probably the only plan the devs have for the coin to begin with.  A simple PnD is simple to understand.  Just buy cheap, wait for the pistol to fire and start the horses running, and try to get as much as you can before someone else does.  Thats why they are popular:  they are just PnD gambled, everyone knows this, and people are attracted to simple, predictable things.   Never mind that they will make more money working at McDonald's for 2 days than they would cashing in on any of these shitty little gambles,  people want to feel like all the time and money they spent 'learning crypto' has paid off with a win somewhere.  But the reality is, there is usually only one big winner - the dev (and their PnD investors , if they are that organized) and a few small winners who take away 0.2 to 1 BTC profit at most in REALITY (not the fish tales people tell about making 4 BTC on a pump, or making 0.25 BTC every day in alts ... what totally unsupportable-by-basic-math horseshit). plus a bunch of people who barel break even.. and an even bigger bunch who end up poorer than they started.  

Crypto in general, and alts in particular, have decayed from "mostly gambling" to "all gambling"  and that's the ugly truth.

I couldn't agree more, mate. I might just stock on 4-5 coins that I consider worth holding and just take a break for a year or so. The current crypto scene is quite pathetic and is getting worse and worse with one scam after the other.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I am not worried if it will go up again because I know it will. My only concern is how low could it go so I place my buy orders on the right spots. Any ideas? I am thinking we could see sub 400 prices but probably not below 380.

Yes I have the same concern , I have been buying for several days. Just do not know how low it will be...
I am not worried if it will go up again because I know it will. My only concern is how low could it go so I place my buy orders on the right spots. Any ideas? I am thinking we could see sub 400 prices but probably not below 380.
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Trade FLT/Yuan now @ the Chinese Based Exchange www.FatBTC.com
FlutterCoin Developer
Are people still buying FLT? WTF! Do you guys really think this shitty coin really innovative?

Just one question, since Pot is so innovative, which merchant is using this coin? And if no, how do you earn coins by sending around to another wallet?

This shitty coin > that your favorite coin

PoT works now sweetie, it will me more frequent where there is a payment processor.

FlutterCoin Developer

I had actually really liked the proof of transaction concept in this coin as a means to better-secure the block chain.

However, it also creates as many security unknowns as it resolves.   

From a perspective of motivation to increase nodes, I am not sure that it has an advantage over transaction fees or pos.  But it is still interesting.

Overall, I had kept my eye on this one and thought it might have some potential.   I have not completely given up on it yet either.   time will tell
show me these security unknowns, lets just say most of anything people could do to exploit I have already thought of. 

I know a major security unknown in bitcoin and other coins to retrieve private keys from the blockchain on certain transactions - talk about a security hole Wink

tell me more about this hole plz
no
FlutterCoin Developer

Are people still buying FLT? WTF! Do you guys really think this shitty coin really innovative?

Just one question, since Pot is so innovative, which merchant is using this coin? And if no, how do you earn coins by sending around to another wallet?

Really, it is kidding..

Ppl keep saying the multipool beta is ending....is coming to an end....this has been said for weeks..what comes now? come on...

Actually, i earned money from FLT when it was pumped..but you know that the whales keep selling, you should run
Hey hector, GFYM  - figure that one out cupcake
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
http://metaneural.com/pricing-4col.html

can buy that software with Flutter, pretty sweet wander if I can use a combination of flutter and exe.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Do you feel better now that you've had your little rant hector? If you have no flt and you're not interested then what are you even doing here?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
is a new or a old coin?

This is the official dev thread. The no official tread it's here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-ann-fluttercoin-flt-pow-pos-new-proof-of-block-499126

I wish good luck for the coin. Finally something new in the all altcoins world.

I'm still mining this, only 1.5 diff.

I'm still mining this too.
Activity: 304

Really, it is kidding..

Ppl keep saying the multipool beta is ending....is coming to an end....this has been said for weeks..what comes now? come on...

Actually, i earned money from FLT when it was pumped..but you know that the whales keep selling, you should run

Prophet Hector, the true prophet of God
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Really, it is kidding..

Activity: 336
just buy more at this price :-)
Pump to 850 later today?

no more BTC on Mintpal, all in MRO on Poloniex.
Have to deposit some.
We've to be more than 2 to pump.

True, best to watch in silence and jump on the train if and when it goes Smiley

I am buying the odd 50k FLT here and there as the price keeps falling. I really don't see why I should pump at this point when people are just happy to fill in my buy orders.
Pump to 850 later today?

no more BTC on Mintpal, all in MRO on Poloniex.
Have to deposit some.
We've to be more than 2 to pump.
Activity: 434

I had actually really liked the proof of transaction concept in this coin as a means to better-secure the block chain.

From a perspective of motivation to increase nodes, I am not sure that it has an advantage over transaction fees or pos.  But it is still interesting.

Overall, I had kept my eye on this one and thought it might have some potential.   I have not completely given up on it yet either.   time will tell
show me these security unknowns, lets just say most of anything people could do to exploit I have already thought of. 

I know a major security unknown in bitcoin and other coins to retrieve private keys from the blockchain on certain transactions - talk about a security hole Wink

You like holes?

you like pretending to a be a girl on an anonymous forum?
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!

You like holes?
Pages:
Jump to: