Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoldingCoin - MINE FOR MEDICINE- PHASE 2.0 - page 2. (Read 473644 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 100
discord= non sense. Shocked
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Hi . when TECHNICAL WHITE PAPER ??
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
It's not exactly run out of a basement...
I'm far too lazy to look up which monthly meeting to use as evidence as to why payments were delayed for weeks because Robert was moving and hadn't set up his computer in his basement (or garage, I forget which)
Feel free to look it up on your own...
https://foldingcoin.net/index.php/news-and-updates
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
very bad coin i see in this year i totally lost my money
Future lesson: don't invest money in a token (it's not a coin) that is run out of some random guy's basement if you're concerned about a loss.
It's not exactly run out of a basement - they went to the extent (and I've verified the applicable Indiana State and Federal records) to get registered as a 501(c) non-profit - which does take a LITTLE bit of work.
On the other hand, relying on that RIPOFF "Counterparty" for their standard distribution has ALWAYS been a very bad idea.
Retired IRCX God
I Lost my coins on Crptopia Exchange how to recover?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
You can't, you gave all of your coins away and they gave you nothing back.

At some point, people in this space will (hopefully) learn that once you send coins and you don't hold the private key for where you sent them, they are no longer your coins.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
22sat now, is this the lowest price in the history of FLDC? whether DEV of this coin still work on this project ? anyone can give a link to see the progress of development ?
Maybe this is indeed the lowest price in FLDC's history but I also can't be sure whether it is true or not and most importantly let's hope and pray that the price can go up I am optimistic that it can happen
Now only on exchange is not enough for FLDC, and bittrex has no enough effect now, even Poloniex which is the king exchange of years ago , so i hope DEV team can try to list FLDC on more exchange to let more people know this coin  .

I Lost my coins on Crptopia Exchange how to recover?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
is it possible to increase GPU utilization in FAH client ?
now it's 80 percents only
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
22sat now, is this the lowest price in the history of FLDC? whether DEV of this coin still work on this project ? anyone can give a link to see the progress of development ?

No but it is close. I remember at times in 2015 FLDC dipped below 20 sats. Of course BTC was only $220 back then so USD value of FLDC was much lower than it is today.
Retired IRCX God
Future lesson: don't invest money in a token (it's not a coin) that is run out of some random guy's basement if you're concerned about a loss.
Maybe this is indeed the lowest price in FLDC's history but I also can't be sure whether it is true or not and most importantly let's hope and pray that the price can go up I am optimistic that it can happen
Now only on exchange is not enough for FLDC, and bittrex has no enough effect now, even Poloniex which is the king exchange of years ago , so i hope DEV team can try to list FLDC on more exchange to let more people know this coin  .

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
even though the project was from 2014 and only bitrex opened the FLDC / BTC exchange, and was at 874 at CMC, FLDC should have advanced and showed the community that FLDC deserved the top 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Retired IRCX God
It's a token and there never was much dev outside of the app that hou5e made for this and CURE both.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Activity: 104
Merit: 31
I LOSS MY FLDC WHERE TO RECOVER HuhHuhHuh
1JC2jVsL7HrBEoFycAvngsqWSUBnW1TkKV           Txid: 7f0a60830bbad31706903aac158255718c66c1b422929fa2e783b20cb312f124

PLEASE HELP ME TO RECOVER MY FUNDS

This transaction has gone through OK. 7 months ago!
https://xchain.io/tx/7f0a60830bbad31706903aac158255718c66c1b422929fa2e783b20cb312f124
I LOSS MY FLDC WHERE TO RECOVER HuhHuhHuh
1JC2jVsL7HrBEoFycAvngsqWSUBnW1TkKV           Txid: 7f0a60830bbad31706903aac158255718c66c1b422929fa2e783b20cb312f124
FLDC goes art and the 3rd venue that accepts our coin is here from Florida, USA!

Visit Lynx Art and purchase various crypto collectibles and wallets.

Check them out. They'll make it worth your time!

To pay in FLDC please contact the Lynx team via email first.

https://lynxartcollection.com/
I think everyone in the world has had some one close too them who has died from cancer celebrities included and I know a lot of them would want too help find a cure for cancer we don't need every celebrity too embrace us just get the first one  and others will. Follow and amazing things can happen all that computer power sitting idle when it could be helping too find a cancer cure think how amazing it could be if folding was instrumental in helping cure cancer we need too keep trying weather its an athlete like Lebron James a celebrity like Ellen any one who's a great influencer could create millions of folders and eventually help find a cancer cure it's a journey worth taking

Fully agree with you. Rest assured we will keep trying.
And your contribution is also very important. You can start with the ones you know would like to help.
 Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
I think everyone in the world has had some one close too them who has died from cancer celebrities included and I know a lot of them would want too help find a cure for cancer we don't need every celebrity too embrace us just get the first one  and others will. Follow and amazing things can happen all that computer power sitting idle when it could be helping too find a cancer cure think how amazing it could be if folding was instrumental in helping cure cancer we need too keep trying weather its an athlete like Lebron James a celebrity like Ellen any one who's a great influencer could create millions of folders and eventually help find a cancer cure it's a journey worth taking
Pages:
Jump to: