Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoldingCoin - MINE FOR MEDICINE- PHASE 2.0 - page 7. (Read 473628 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,

I read the white paper and I don't understand what FLDC coins can be used for.
(I think I got it how to earn them)

What is the utility of the tokens for me once I have them?
(Apart from being able to trade them)

Thanks,
Activity: 104
Merit: 31
Main ANN thread updated Wink

Sounds great dev is back, this month should be clear finally the first step of this project. I think many people are ready to jump in.

Devs were never absent. Just something we do on our own free time, so the progress isn't so fast.

Jump on people! It's a great cause (folding@home that is) and the more popular it gets, the more valuable the coin will become in the long term Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 106

Sounds great dev is back, this month should be clear finally the first step of this project. I think many people are ready to jump in.
Happy new year folders!!!

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
if the counterparty only had some volume to it, plus seeing that its on the btc network  i really do not feel like paying 80k sat to place a buy or sell order which if you cancel you are screwed
i hope they get listed elsewhere because polo is revoking the need to verify legacy accounts, now i will have to do all that kyc aml bs. so the pressure is on i would love to keep my fldc but i refuse to put up with giving out my SS# DL# passport photo, selfie and rectal scan lol

FoldingCoin is also listed on Bittrex as well as the DEX of Counterparty. For sure there are no KYC requirements for the DEX Wink

i have an open ticket with bittrex for the same reason dating back from october which should have been handled but wasnt even after sending them 3 banking statements with my full name and address on them, f**k them
i hope they get listed elsewhere because polo is revoking the need to verify legacy accounts, now i will have to do all that kyc aml bs. so the pressure is on i would love to keep my fldc but i refuse to put up with giving out my SS# DL# passport photo, selfie and rectal scan lol

FoldingCoin is also listed on Bittrex as well as the DEX of Counterparty. For sure there are no KYC requirements for the DEX Wink
Hello folders!!!

Our new website is up and running Smiley

Check it out http://foldingcoin.net/ and let us know what you think Wink

P.S.: Keep in mind that the site is still in BETA state, so a few bugs may still be present Tongue
The new page seems very good, but one problem is too red, too many red, looks llike so many blood there,is that the gene chain in the human body? but i like the sense of technology of the picture

Yea, that's the purpose. We are talking about protein folding which takes place inside the human body so red is the primary color.
Thank you for your comments. I will relay them to our webmaster, but I don't see the red changing to be honest.
Happy holidays Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Hello folders!!!

P.S.: Keep in mind that the site is still in BETA state, so a few bugs may still be present Tongue
The new page seems very good, but one problem is too red, too many red, looks llike so many blood there,is that the gene chain in the human body? but i like the sense of technology of the picture
Guys, you do not plan to move to another platform? On ethereum or waves for example. FLDC on counterparty now is like a fat monster. The fees are very high and counterwallet still very buggy. I can't send FLDC to Poloniex right now again and this is very annoying:
Code:
Error making request to UNKNOWN/Default: JSON-RPC Error:
Type: Server error

Code: -32000

Message: Bad status code returned: '500'. result body: '{"result":null,"error":{"code":-26,"message":"66: mempool min fee not met"},"id":0} '.

Although this matter was already discussed and rejected, I did forward your concerns to the dev team.
 Wink
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Guys, you do not plan to move to another platform? On ethereum or waves for example. FLDC on counterparty now is like a fat monster. The fees are very high and counterwallet still very buggy. I can't send FLDC to Poloniex right now again and this is very annoying:
Code:
Error making request to UNKNOWN/Default: JSON-RPC Error:
Type: Server error

Code: -32000

Message: Bad status code returned: '500'. result body: '{"result":null,"error":{"code":-26,"message":"66: mempool min fee not met"},"id":0} '.
Hello folders!!!

the fees are crazy, i tried to send some a few days ago at 40k sat which i was like it will probably take a while to go through but i dont care, well that didnt make it so i went up to 50k and it took a few hrs but went through however i sent it to my polo account but they didnt show the amount in my wallet so i opened up a ticket to get it resolved grrrrr

Exchanges these days have their work cut out for them! Cause of the veeeery high demand, all big exchanges experience difficulties and downtime so treat with caution Wink
the fees are crazy, i tried to send some a few days ago at 40k sat which i was like it will probably take a while to go through but i dont care, well that didnt make it so i went up to 50k and it took a few hrs but went through however i sent it to my polo account but they didnt show the amount in my wallet so i opened up a ticket to get it resolved grrrrr
Activity: 379
Ok balance is not pending now and everything went back...

It was 3 dollar fee...  Angry

These fees are becoming frustrating...

How much is "enough" to send FLDC?

Last time I choose 0.75 dollar fee and everything went smooth.

https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ provides a very good reference. Check the last column to see the estimated waiting time and decide accordingly.
I agree, it is very frustrating.

Thank you!

https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ provides a very good reference. Check the last column to see the estimated waiting time and decide accordingly.
I agree, it is very frustrating.

Hello,

I need help, I sent some FLDC from counterwallet, to a valid address, transaction was pending...now transaction is not pending anymore, btc balance is pending and my folding didn't move.

So transaction should not  be confirmed.

My questions are, should I wait that my btc balance is not pending before sending it againg? WTF is happening? More than 12h are passed...

Hello there Wink
Can you please tell me the txid? I can only guess what went wrong, but I would like to be sure about it.
And my guess is that you put a very small fee for the tx, so no FLDC moved and the BTC will return to you minus a small amount. Last time I did that, it took more than a day for the BTC balance to stabilize.
Hello,

I need help, I sent some FLDC from counterwallet, to a valid address, transaction was pending...now transaction is not pending anymore, btc balance is pending and my folding didn't move.

So transaction should not  be confirmed.

My questions are, should I wait that my btc balance is not pending before sending it againg? WTF is happening? More than 12h are passed...
Pages:
Jump to: