Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoldingCoin - MINE FOR MEDICINE- PHASE 2.0 - page 29. (Read 473648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
why Bittrex wallet down since days?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Hi, I haven't checked in for a while.  What kind of stuff is on the horizon for FLDC?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
FOLDERPEPE DEDICATED FOLDER SPECIAL REWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT

Here is today´s announcement on how you can participate in FoldingCoin merged folding to qualify for a FOLDERPEPE (http://rarepepedirectory.com/?p=686 card 50 of series 3, 600 cards total issued) This is posted on our website:

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
FLDC is looking good....

Looks like whale accumulating all the cheap coins

WOuld love to see at 200 sats  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
FLDC November Public meeting 2016 now live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCpnbvBJMKI
Traders dumping fldc for btc......

BTC has increased in value quite significantly over the past couple of days, so FLDC and other coins experience a downward price adjustment vs BTC now. I wouldn´t exactly call it dumping though, I don´t really see a great increase in FLDC trade volume. Other coins like Monero, Factom, Voxels, Amp and many more appear to be taking a much harder hit than FLDC.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
Traders dumping fldc for btc......
anybody [dev??] will buy my voting FLDC1 FLDC2 coins?

These voting tokens have no monetary value, they were only issued and distributed so people could participate in some community voting we did a while back. They were not meant to be traded or sold.
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
anybody [dev??] will buy my voting FLDC1 FLDC2 coins?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Greetings,
is there some sort of PPD/FLDC calculator/chart that makes it possible to determine the amount of FLDC daily/monthly payments?
Thanks.

The FoldingCoin stats calculations are being revamped, so it will be easier in the future.
It's not super easy, but this is what's currently being used:

http://foldingcoin.xyz/?token=FLDC&total=500000&start=2016-10-22&end=2016-10-23

Where you adjust the date ranges in the web link for a day, press the 'Show Stats' button, and Find (Ctrl+F) your Bitcoin address at the top for daily Folding@Home points and at the bottom for daily FLDC.

You can do the same thing for a month, but you have to adjust the 'total' number of FLDC distributed in the web link to be correct for that period of time: (500,000) * (# of days)
Activity: 51
Well I bought this at a VERY high price unfortunately 

695 satoshi to be exact   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What can we expect or what can you do for helping me?

Stop/limit will work from now on, I promisse

If it were me, putting a sell order for 750+ and waiting a year or two would be the best option. Other options would include: holding FLDC forever (buying science / supporting research), or sell and learn from the experience.

FoldingCoin is on a half-life distribution, so as the number of folders increase and the coin becomes more scarce, the price should increase, but it's not guaranteed to do that. Holding long-term seems to be a good option, but doing anything is always a gamble. Smiley
Activity: 308
Greetings,
is there some sort of PPD/FLDC calculator/chart that makes it possible to determine the amount of FLDC daily/monthly payments?
Thanks.
Activity: 9
Well I bought this at a VERY high price unfortunately 

695 satoshi to be exact   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What can we expect or what can you do for helping me?

Stop/limit will work from now on, I promisse

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Looking forward to viewing the next community meeting on YouTube!
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
This looks like a very positive project. Instead of wasting resources, using them to actually build something that can better somebody's life.
The PEPECASH merged folding announcement was just posted on the brandnew Rare Pepe News site! Check it out at http://rarepepenews.com/pepecash-merged-folding-announcement/

i have FLDCVOTE1 and FLDCVOTEII in my XCP wallet.

can i sell those or what can i do with them ?

These were used for voting on proposals in the past. They are not worth anything.

so i got scammed?

The voting tokens were distributed for free to the Folders that were participating with Foldingcoin at the time. Those people got the voting tokens sent to their folding address for free, they never were associated with any monetary value as they were only meant to be used for voting on some community decisions. So there is no scam here.
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos

These were used for voting on proposals in the past. They are not worth anything.

so i got scammed?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

legendary
the grandpa of cryptos

Pages:
Jump to: