Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoxCoin - A Fully Dynamic Cyptocurrency [DYING] - page 15. (Read 111115 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I will be collecting ALL donations on http://fox.cryptoma.com pool and all of them will be transferred to Foxcoin foundation to support foxcoin development and promotion.

Don't know when numbers will reach hundreads/thousands, then i will ask AnonyFox for address where i can move the donations for distribution.
When is this going to happen?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I will be collecting ALL donations on http://fox.cryptoma.com pool and all of them will be transferred to Foxcoin foundation to support foxcoin development and promotion.

Don't know when numbers will reach hundreads/thousands, then i will ask AnonyFox for address where i can move the donations for distribution.
I really appreciate the help, the official opening is on the OP.

If anybody else but farvali here wants to take on the promotion bounty You will get a 250 FOX bonus.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Win 4000 FOX. Join Just An Arcade and you could be winning 4000 FOX in the next 24 hours.
Joined but haven't bet anything yet, just training  Grin
Btw, it's AMAZING. I love flash games  Smiley

upd: score 71, I think I have ZERO chances to win but I wish good luck to anyone else trying!

Thanks for joining. In which game did you score 71?
Soldiers and bombs related one
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Win 4000 FOX. Join Just An Arcade and you could be winning 4000 FOX in the next 24 hours.

upd: score 71, I think I have ZERO chances to win but I wish good luck to anyone else trying!

Thanks for joining. In which game did you score 71?
120 Mh/s of FOX hashrate and it keeps on growing.
I know it doesn't matter that much but just to calm those who had concerns  Wink

You can still buy some FoxCoins at a real low price, don't miss this opportunity guys, it's a REAL BARGAIN right now.

Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
www.l3p.nl
Interesting coin!

Mining and voted on both sites to add it to exchange
x6y4hKVpEBWqUcNoXCQDY38AGLmpybLZeM
Guys, plz vote for FoxCoin here - https://www.swisscex.com/support  PLZ be aware - you can place 3 votes at one time!
Thanks for the tip! Done.
Activity: 378
It isn't.
Well I heard from somebody you just have to wait. Because I havn't made the pawrate parser for CGMiner yet you'll just have to keep an eye on your GPU usage.
Nope.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Guys, plz vote for FoxCoin here - https://www.swisscex.com/support  PLZ be aware - you can place 3 votes at one time!
Cryptoma admin, please unlock my account on your pool, I cannot log in there, error "Unable to login: Account locked". My username is [email protected]. Dropped a request to support 2 days ago - nobody answered so far. I did receive an automatic email to my mailbox with subject: [ Fox.Cryptoma.Com ] Account auto-locked‏, followed the URL inside this message but your pool still gives me error like: "Token expired, please try again"

Please help. Thanks.

Hi,

The account is unlocked.
Yeah, thank you! Will move my GPUs back to your pool then.
Activity: 27
Cryptoma admin, please unlock my account on your pool, I cannot log in there, error "Unable to login: Account locked". My username is [email protected]. Dropped a request to support 2 days ago - nobody answered so far. I did receive an automatic email to my mailbox with subject: [ Fox.Cryptoma.Com ] Account auto-locked‏, followed the URL inside this message but your pool still gives me error like: "Token expired, please try again"

Please help. Thanks.

Hi,

The account is unlocked.

Please help. Thanks.
Hey guys, any good news about Fox? Diff is low, hashrate is low, price is ultra low, but the coin is interesting though. Had big expectations about this one:)
>any good news about Fox?
>Diff is low, hashrate is low, price is ultra low
>the coin is interesting
You answered your questions, dude. Go buy some foxes before they get to the Core!  Smiley
Fixed.
Thank you sir!  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Another FoxCoin prerelease:

Download - Windows Binary

Changelog:
- Fixed bug where net pawrate would display ~20% more then what it actually is.
- Fixed bug where the subsidy would drop down to 5 FOX after block 196,000.
- Changed maximum node connections to 14.
- Added inbuilt digger GUI.
- Pond Digging support.
- GPUDigging support.
- Added progress bar /w gradient.
- Added semi-functional statistics screen.

Will there be a Mac wallet too on release?
I certainly hope so. If you're interested in compiling there is a juicy bounty on doing so!

Hey guys, any good news about Fox? Diff is low, hashrate is low, price is ultra low, but the coin is interesting though. Had big expectations about this one:)
>the coin is interesting
You answered your questions, dude. Go buy some foxes before they get to the Core!  Smiley
Fixed.
Activity: 59
Another FoxCoin prerelease:

Download - Windows Binary

Changelog:
- Fixed bug where net pawrate would display ~20% more then what it actually is.
- Fixed bug where the subsidy would drop down to 5 FOX after block 196,000.
- Changed maximum node connections to 14.
- Added inbuilt digger GUI.
- Pond Digging support.
- GPUDigging support.
- Added progress bar /w gradient.
- Added semi-functional statistics screen.

Will there be a Mac wallet too on release?
>the coin is interesting
You answered your questions, dude. Go buy some foxes before they get to the Moon!  Smiley
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: