Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoxCoin - A Fully Dynamic Cyptocurrency [DYING] - page 18. (Read 111115 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
(Sent you 250 FOX)
Received, ty Smiley

BTW What is the difference between Herd Dig and Pond Dig? My intuition would be Herd is P2P Pools and Pond is non-P2P, but aren't those two the same (Dogecoin f.e. has Herd for both)?
Herd: P2P
Pond: Ugh... centralized.

@farvali
I'll add triple to your bounty, making it 4,000 ||F Cheesy

I'll go ahead and donate 1000 from my foxhole as well to show my support...bounty is now 5000 for an android wallet Wink
Activity: 98
(Sent you 250 FOX)
Received, ty Smiley

BTW What is the difference between Herd Dig and Pond Dig? My intuition would be Herd is P2P Pools and Pond is non-P2P, but aren't those two the same (Dogecoin f.e. has Herd for both)?
Herd: P2P
Pond: Ugh... centralized.

@farvali
I'll add triple to your bounty, making it 4,000 ||F Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
(Sent you 250 FOX)
Received, ty Smiley

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Anyone planning to make a mobile (Android) wallet for FOX?
I'm personally ready to give a 1000 fox bounty for this  Smiley
Updated OP with cryptorush FOX/LTC option. Update: It appears freshmarket.co.in is back online.
I think I found a little bug.

Code:
if(nHeight < 196000)
    {
       nSubsidy = (250 - (nHeight * 0.000125)) * COIN; //Subsidy decreases by 0.000125 every block
    }
    else
    {
        nSubsidy = 5 * COIN;
    }
This should be 1960000 (1.96M), not 196000 (196k), am I right?

FOX: x6uCwxU5ZSoswyboJxgwsQzdsT56ykmB1P Smiley
Whoa. Holy crap. The original devs must have broken it bad lol. Fixed in the latest release coming out soon, no rush.

(Sent you 250 FOX)
Activity: 378
Using the internal CPU mining, I don't get a hash output. All I see are over 9000 paws/second. I assume that means it's working?

Oh wait. Joined a pool and now I'm getting a hash rate now. Weird. But I lose more hash with both CPU and GPU mining than just GPU mining, and that doesn't even include the ~100W power consumption increase from CPU mining Sad
Activity: 7
I think I found a little bug.

Code:
if(nHeight < 196000)
    {
       nSubsidy = (250 - (nHeight * 0.000125)) * COIN; //Subsidy decreases by 0.000125 every block
    }
    else
    {
        nSubsidy = 5 * COIN;
    }
This should be 1960000 (1.96M), not 196000 (196k), am I right?

FOX: x6uCwxU5ZSoswyboJxgwsQzdsT56ykmB1P Smiley
Activity: 196
Low FOX diff is a real bargain right now. Go and mine some FOX! Even a weak GPU will do  Smiley

what you think we are doing last 2 weeks? less people know lower the diff is  Cool
Well, FOX needs a small bump, imho. Too low diff is certainly good to get more coins but if it's too low, we risk to have a 51% attack. So we have to spread the word a bit.

True, I nearly convinced my friend to switch his rig to fox! I feel great potential.

Agreed but scam coins like redd and penguin are not helping good coins like fox and are making all good coins suffer! because of these get rich quick scam coins they are taking so much hash rate  well this is my opinion
Activity: 59
Low FOX diff is a real bargain right now. Go and mine some FOX! Even a weak GPU will do  Smiley

what you think we are doing last 2 weeks? less people know lower the diff is  Cool
Well, FOX needs a small bump, imho. Too low diff is certainly good to get more coins but if it's too low, we risk to have a 51% attack. So we have to spread the word a bit.

True, I nearly convinced my friend to switch his rig to fox! I feel great potential.

Use this, no problem, last update is related to windows GUI.

OK, so it's just a broadcasted message that won't stop the wallet working correctly, right?
There haven't been any mandatory updates, so you should be fine. Just make sure you sync up to acre 20,000+ and you'll be foxing in no time Smiley
Activity: 259
Merit: 250

OK, so it's just a broadcasted message that won't stop the wallet working correctly, right?
Activity: 27
I compiled the wallet from github, but I get a warning that the wallet is outdated

~/# foxcoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 1020301,
    "protocolversion" : 60001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 958,
    "connections" : 3,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 1.18435320,

Weird, what I have to do?

Activity: 59
Low FOX diff is a real bargain right now. Go and mine some FOX! Even a weak GPU will do  Smiley

what you think we are doing last 2 weeks? less people know lower the diff is  Cool
Low FOX diff is a real bargain right now. Go and mine some FOX! Even a weak GPU will do  Smiley
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I compiled the wallet from github, but I get a warning that the wallet is outdated

~/# foxcoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 1020301,
    "protocolversion" : 60001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 958,
    "connections" : 3,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 1.18435320,

Weird, what I have to do?
This one looks like it has potential, but with so many coins... not sure. Anything being done to promote the coin beyond the initial steps?
Aside from the total of 1 people who have taken up the 100-2,500 ||F bounty on promotion, we have several people working on promotions. Keep watching and don't be afraid to participate... The difficulty is low Smiley

Also: Those bounties are still live. Waiting for you guys Smiley
Activity: 13
This one looks like it has potential, but with so many coins... not sure. Anything being done to promote the coin beyond the initial steps?
Whether it is worth waiting the purse version for OS X?
Simply I want to transfer money to a purse from a pool as there quite large sum, and I need to decide, wait the version for OS X or to deliver in the virtual machine Windows?
I'm getting sick of this.

2,000 FOX BOUNTY FOR SOMEBODY TO COMPILE FOR OSX (ACROSS VERSIONS)

Sorry for the wait.

@geokilla
What is in the threads box? It dictates the GPU threads.

Internal Dig = Solo Dig inside the wallet, independent of outside programs.

As for mining issues I really can't help you, blocks are blocks, some aren't.
Pages:
Jump to: