Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 19. (Read 129693 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Hi,
for all they need a little faucet...
you are welcome @
http://faucet.fractalcoin.org

cu and don't cry to much about the price remember btc was also just some cents  Tongue

There's an outstanding bounty for a faucet, you should speak to dev/op about claiming it. Smiley
Personally I think the price is going to dip (a little, not much) while some of the mining from the last bonus day hits bittrex.

Then I think we're going to the moon.

Volume is up, and less people are selling than I would have expected already, people are starting to notice this coin.

This is probably the only coin with any innovation available at the moment, and timing is perfect because everybody is getting sick of anon-coins.

Once we get some upward movement I think we could see this thing go crazy.
dev have abandoned this coin

lol, nice try Smiley

dev is active on this thread
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
dev have abandoned this coin
brand new
Activity: 0
V2   :-\Connection is not
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
alright ppl we should start seeing the price rise now  this coin is legit and devs don't stop working plus sling shield in a time like this is so key lol, keep up the great work devs A+
Activity: 15
Nethash grows up today with 20 mhsh!!!
Activity: 378
Think this needs to be repeated from OP, since this is unbelieveably how few coins are out there.

Final Fractal Phase: Slingshield and 0.5% fees activated

40353-318230: 1 FRAC (approximately 221 days)
318231 and onward: 0 FRAC

From block 318231 onwards the block reward will be fully sustained by means of percentage fees.
Activity: 378
with one million coins total, and not even that many close to mined yet, this coin is extremely undervalued. Think multipools were mining value away for so long, people have overlooked the upside potential in this coin.

Not many coins to go around considering this is long term mining coin, and all the easy coins are mined.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Darn right I definitely won't be selling out low. It'll be back @ 0.003. Ride the wave Smiley
Activity: 273
Good! Price is coming back slowly, we are going to 20k again Smiley
Activity: 15
The price will be back. Now the multipools are out so we are the people that will put the real price....just put orders on 12 13 or 30 and we will make good profit eith this coin 
Activity: 19
dedicated hasn't been letting me connect to frac all day Sad just say's waiting for work then eventually goes black

The only way I could connect to DedicatedPool was through their Amsterdam server.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Price will be back up... this isn't just another sh*tcoin Smiley
Activity: 392
Lets discuss the real price that frac could go for...What u think guys. I put order on 0.0013 in bittrex

0.0013 would be good, those things are so unpredictable...

The price was 0.003 at the beginning...
I might be crazied I've buy much at 0.0012 for this shit.
Activity: 39
Lets discuss the real price that frac could go for...What u think guys. I put order on 0.0013 in bittrex

The price was 0.003 at the beginning...
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
dedicated hasn't been letting me connect to frac all day Sad just say's waiting for work then eventually goes black

Pages:
Jump to: