Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 21. (Read 129693 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
how is going this coin guys?
I saw it go over 100k twice from the bottom, and now I think it's in the bottom, any news are coming that will bring it up?

Yea, I picked the bottom also.

It will be interesting to see how the bonus day affects things, I've bought a lot already.

I think this coin could take off in a couple of days from now.

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I'm excited about the bonus mining day.  This is gonna rock!!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
how is going this coin guys?
I saw it go over 100k twice from the bottom, and now I think it's in the bottom, any news are coming that will bring it up?
Activity: 439
mmmmmm
Anything new going on?

I've noticed FreshCoin will use Slingshield technology from FRAC.
Any info on this?

Freshcoin is a clone of Fractalcoin. As such, much of it is the same. Freshcoin uses a significantly accelerated primary phase of distribution (7 days rather than 28), uses a different PoW algorithm, and has some other minor differences. Because they use a new algorithm, they will not have any multipools targeting them, which is a key requirement for Slingshield to work. Freshcoin also has recently updated their transaction fee code to something slightly different. We will not be merging in this change because we feel it is flawed.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Anything new going on?

I've noticed FreshCoin will use Slingshield technology from FRAC.
Any info on this?
Activity: 301
Hi all when does the bonus start in GMT? Is it an exact time or estimate based on blocks etc?

Bonus starts at block 38913.  At 12:39 GMT on 7/14 we're at block 36618.  So 2295 blocks to go with an estimated block time of 60 seconds, that's an estimated 38 hours and 15 minutes to go, although it will probably end up being longer than that because the block times are averaging above 60 seconds.  So I would say no earlier than 3:00 GMT on 7/16.

@cecilbdemented thanks you're a star!!!

Don't forget to vote fractal on mintpal

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#FRAC

@roozifus I've been voting daily Smiley hope everyone else is too because MintPal voting is ending on 1st September so if we want FRAC on there we'd better get on it fast!!!
Activity: 249
Activity: 383
Hi all when does the bonus start in GMT? Is it an exact time or estimate based on blocks etc?

Bonus starts at block 38913.  At 12:39 GMT on 7/14 we're at block 36618.  So 2295 blocks to go with an estimated block time of 60 seconds, that's an estimated 38 hours and 15 minutes to go, although it will probably end up being longer than that because the block times are averaging above 60 seconds.  So I would say no earlier than 3:00 GMT on 7/16.
Activity: 301
Activity: 15
Mates when the bonus days comes we will mine lost of frac...so lets put high price orders...dont sell you frac cheap...if all of us think aboute some price and put orders we will sel our coins with good profit....
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Only 2,000 more blocks until the 40 FRAC bonus day!

I'll monitor that, point my nvidias in this day for FRAC, for the honor!

Tongue
Activity: 439
mmmmmm
Only 2,000 more blocks until the 40 FRAC bonus day!
legendary
My wallet on win32 can't sync blocks now,it alway show sync at 28 hours ago,anyone have the same matter?

Here is fine, wallet v.1.1.

Make a .bat like:

fractalcoin-qt.exe -rescan
Activity: 38
Merit: 14
My wallet on win32 can't sync blocks now,it alway show sync at 28 hours ago,anyone have the same matter?
legendary

An advice to people getting desperate with price drops of FRAC (155k to 10k):

If you can´t handle the pressure of the AltCoins´ market, gave up, go mining BTC instead.
LOL

Grin
legendary
I think we have a greater problem with the x11 or x?? coins check coinwarz and you will see no one is profitable...
Otherwise you don't must pay for power.

So i hope the maket will react self because this prices makes no one a profit...

Check out for the latest Bombadil Profit calculator, nice tool (see image above), includes almost all algos available (X15 also).

X11/X13 coins aren't too much of a profit but still a lot better than Scrypt and SHA-256 heh...X11, JHA and ScryptJane13 are leading the top for miners profit.

imagen

Cheers
Activity: 57
 If Fractalcoin had a community like Guldencoin,they decided not to go to Coinwarz to save the coin,so they didn't do it.That's one of the coins that wasn't just pumped and dumped
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.2540

Fractalcoin should be getting more merchants
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I think we have a greater problem with the x11 or x?? coins check coinwarz and you will see no one is profitable...
Otherwise you don't must pay for power.

So i hope the maket will react self because this prices makes no one a profit...
Activity: 392
An advice to people getting desperate with price drops of FRAC (155k to 10k):

If you can´t handle the pressure of the AltCoins´ market, gave up, go mining BTC instead.
LOL
Activity: 350
FractalCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com! (Sorry it took so long, we've been absurdly backlogged!)
Pages:
Jump to: