Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 43. (Read 129722 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yet they can't be bothered to come on here and rely on "Yes" men and lackeys to represent them.  Very reassuring.

What's stopping you going on the IRC channel and talking to them?
Their are two their right now!

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#fractalcoin

ditto for the devs
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Just heard on IRC dogetime was up to 4 am working his butt off.

Devs are just starting to wake up remember, well some of them Smiley

Strong coffees for everyone!

unlock.mk how long did you give them to reply?

Anyway doesn't really matter now, but I think we need a POW right in the kisser approach on design.

For all you know they dumped the premine - causing the price to plummet and have now moved on to their next coin.

^^There will be a 0.5% or 5000 FRAC premine^^..yeah,5000 premine sure did that..^^

Can Dev or someone comment on this, awaiting...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is a good honest coin. I'm happy to be holding early, gonna be an interesting ride for sure Cool
Dump it while u can! it is a wall of selling on BitTrex.
i dumped when price was 0.00290000 will never be the same again. Now is  0.00140000 by the end of the day will be 0.00090000

what are you, 12? your copypasta logos and website weren't up to scratch. stop your crying and go sell to another scamcoin.

Don't worry, he won't last.

ADHD traders like him are the ones that lose all their BTC due to panic selling. Any crypto veteran would tell you to hold for a week or so now to avoid selling at a loss. The price will correct in it's own time and we will be back to new highs. There are several reasons for this..

Not a shitcoin

Coin has only just begun trading

Price drop just triggered by multipools. So again, don't worry. And wait to see what the devs have coming up!
legendary
Why don't you all crying babies try IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#fractalcoin
Devs are there most of the time if awake

Yet they can't be bothered to come on here and rely on "Yes" men and lackeys to represent them.  Very reassuring.
Activity: 57

Anyway doesn't really matter now, but I think we need a POW right in the kisser approach on design.

For all you know they dumped the premine - causing the price to plummet and have now moved on to their next coin.

^^There will be a 0.5% or 5000 FRAC premine^^..yeah,5000 premine sure did that..^^
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Why don't you all crying babies try IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#fractalcoin
Devs are there most of the time if awake
Activity: 13
lol  Grin

Is that dog years, light years or human years?

unlock.mk that bounty is still their why don't you try again?
You just had bad coms and then a meltdown, but somebody just learnt a lesson and it wasn't you. Cheesy
I think you have some cool ideas! I liked the black one.

And earlz you need to EXPLAIN then what you are looking for?
DOh!

They do not answer on pm or email to tell me what they want. I can do anything with websites. i've done 100 till now.
so i will not try again
cos obviosly they do not want to give that bounty.
That bounty of 400 was written before launching, and now they can not pull it back.

Instead of being over the top negative and dramatic, why dont you give them time to answer you? This coin has real potential give it a chance.
legendary

Activity: 322
how about 0.5%premine ues for?
Activity: 392
Premine, unsolved mechanism for 51% attack (just rised for 20%) and basically, nothing new to offer to the community.
Activity: 448
lol  Grin

Is that dog years, light years or human years?

unlock.mk that bounty is still their why don't you try again?
You just had bad coms and then a meltdown, but somebody just learnt a lesson and it wasn't you. Cheesy
I think you have some cool ideas! I liked the black one.

And earlz you need to EXPLAIN then what you are looking for?
DOh!

They do not answer on pm or email to tell me what they want. I can do anything with websites. i've done 100 till now.
so i will not try again
cos obviosly they do not want to give that bounty.
That bounty of 400 was written before launching, and now they can not pull it back.
Activity: 778
Funny to see how I was ignored yesterday complaining about devs not communicating and now more and more people getting irritated by the lack of response from the devs. I like this thread, really interests me. Maybe devs are not talking on purpose to keep the price down, trying to invest in this coin themselves....who knows, whats going on.
Activity: 212
a logo revamp shall be nice, too oldschool ...
we're in 2014 in the new cryptoworld ... the future
this romanesco broccoli kind of fractals is cool for a logo design
this coin has a great potential but it needs to be marketed now asap
1 st thing to do is a neat website ...
website will be up in 100 years
Activity: 52
I'm mining this coin, difficulty grow so fast!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
150k sats wow, I know this coin is rare and hard to mine but that seems expensive for the first day
it was 300K 2-3 hours ago
Where do you see going? certainly is showing interest, #1 volume on bittrex 100g hash...

Take a look at coinmarketcap.com, and estimate the features of the coin and think how it rates vs other established coins. Is it better/more valuable than megacoin? Or primecoin? Or quark? And when you find a match, take its marketcap, and divide it by the number of FRACs there will be after few weeks. Then you'll have your target price.
Activity: 212
this coin has a great potential but it needs to be marketed now asap
1 st thing to do is a neat website ...
Activity: 192
on cmc now i see, 17th in 24 hr volume. supply is only 73,000.
This is a good honest coin. I'm happy to be holding early, gonna be an interesting ride for sure Cool
i dumped when price was 0.00290000 will never be the same again. Now is  0.00140000 by the end of the day will be 0.00090000

what are you, 12? your copypasta logos and website weren't up to scratch. stop your crying and go sell to another scamcoin.
i have done it from scratch, i have my templates saved to my pc. don't worry. Keep doing what you are doing best, loosing money.
Activity: 476
i dumped when price was 0.00290000 will never be the same again. Now is  0.00140000 by the end of the day will be 0.00090000

Pages:
Jump to: