Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 42. (Read 129722 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

I am curious where this coin is headed and what the developers' goals are. It's great to have a coin with all the features of this one, but people need a reason to use it.

Devs, are you willing to talk about your ideas yet? Some kind of roadmap would be awesome to build public perception of this coin.

We're working on something like that currently. Since the three of us are each wearing many hats, some things just take a while for us to get around to it due to workload.

We're still a little overwhelmed at how smooth all has gone so far, so we are being careful and making sure we don't inadvertently hurt the coin or community. You can help by trying to find people that are willing to get some of our bounties. We've set aside that coin to help promote and build the coin but we still need to get takers. Help spread the word!

Cheers!
Skunky
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So far, things have gone pretty well for Fractalcoin.

I am curious where this coin is headed and what the developers' goals are. It's great to have a coin with all the features of this one, but people need a reason to use it.

Devs, are you willing to talk about your ideas yet? Some kind of roadmap would be awesome to build public perception of this coin.

given that it's new, that information could still be out in the open still and only time will tell. I wouldn't mind some information but its still early so I dont expect much yet. But given everything I've seen, this coin has some great potential and the devs are active. So far all good signs.
Activity: 22
So far, things have gone pretty well for Fractalcoin.

Activity: 140
good to see members of the dev team posting.

I have high hopes for FRAC  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Coinminers NOMP Pool

IS UP!! GOGOGO!!
Fractalcoin NOMP Pool Hosted in US
http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started
No  registration needed
If you have problem with our pool join us on Freenode channel and tell us.
URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3966
Username: your Fractalcoin wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3966 -u your Fractalcoin wallet address -p anything
CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3966 -u your Fractalcoin wallet address -p anything

Payments:
1% fee.

Note:Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 0.01 FRAC

Spread the hashes Guys!!

Activity: 186

I'm sick of IPO miner dumping the fuck out of this coin, move on!

www.ipominer.com

Woo! A full time dev on the forums is exactly what every coin needs, I'm glad we have one!
Hey, what are your above two posts meaning?  Huh

Did you read what I quoted? Coins that never have a dev online to answer questions & disprove fud normally don't do very well,  but fractal coin has one.
got u.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

www.ipominer.com

Woo! A full time dev on the forums is exactly what every coin needs, I'm glad we have one!
Hey, what are your above two posts meaning?  Huh
[/quote]

Did you read what I quoted? Coins that never have a dev online to answer questions & disprove fud normally don't do very well,  but fractal coin has one.
Activity: 182
MineP.it FractalCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://frac.minep.it:3365 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Hey, what are your above two posts meaning?  Huh
Hey guys, SkunkMonkey here, one of the FractalCoin devs. I'm basically the Community Manager for FractalCoin.

It's going to be my job to be more active on this forum and responsive to the community to ensure everyone stays informed, rumors are addressed, and generally work to keep the trolls at bay. We want to be as transparent as possible so that is part of my responsibility.

Bear in mind I am East coast USA, so I won't be replying in the middle of the night... usually.

As to the rumor that one of us has sold our pre-mine, I can unequivocally state that is false. For proof, our three addresses where the funds went will be published as soon as earlz gets into the virtual office.

As others have pointed out, the best place to find us is on our IRC channel.

Are there any other issues you would like addressed today?

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

PS: Y'all can call me Skunky. No need to be formal, we're all friends here. Smiley

Activity: 224
Hey guys, SkunkMonkey here, one of the FractalCoin devs. I'm basically the Community Manager for FractalCoin.

It's going to be my job to be more active on this forum and responsive to the community to ensure everyone stays informed, rumors are addressed, and generally work to keep the trolls at bay. We want to be as transparent as possible so that is part of my responsibility.

Bear in mind I am East coast USA, so I won't be replying in the middle of the night... usually.

As to the rumor that one of us has sold our pre-mine, I can unequivocally state that is false. For proof, our three addresses where the funds went will be published as soon as earlz gets into the virtual office.

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

PS: Y'all can call me Skunky. No need to be formal, we're all friends here. Smiley

Thanks, Skunky. Post the addresses which hold premines will be great, that will eliminate any rumors. Please do so ASAP. Thanks again.

All premine addresses have now been added to the OP but I will list them below for convienience:

• Wallet 1 containing 1000 FRAC: FdginKcGNUWfZDtK57RU85hMMHaBbnanyP
  • Wallet 2 containing 1000 FRAC: FpbzPz2fQ2UFYpCWPCyKhVmF3jB1fQCkZN
  • Wallet 3 containing 1000 FRAC and remaining bounty funds: Fjc2Fjg1rzhnsxTyx74L2hxK91oqcnzbkR

Wow - that seemed to give market confidence a serious boost.
All addresses have now been added to the OP but I will list them below for convienience:

• Wallet 1 containg 1000 FRAC: FdginKcGNUWfZDtK57RU85hMMHaBbnanyP
  • Wallet 3 containg 1000 FRAC and remaining bounty funds: Fjc2Fjg1rzhnsxTyx74L2hxK91oqcnzbkR

Thanks and good to know this. So someone is spreading rumors so that he can get coins at low price. This also means this coin will be something big.

To let you know, I have a server available in case you need it to do something.
Activity: 34

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

Thanks, Skunky. Post the addresses which hold premines will be great, that will eliminate any rumors. Please do so ASAP. Thanks again.

All premine addresses have now been added to the OP but I will list them below for convienience:

• Wallet 1 containing 1000 FRAC: FdginKcGNUWfZDtK57RU85hMMHaBbnanyP
  • Wallet 3 containing 1000 FRAC and remaining bounty funds: Fjc2Fjg1rzhnsxTyx74L2hxK91oqcnzbkR
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

Thanks that was all that was needed:)
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Ahoi,
i'm @ work for a site with forum.
Just registerd a fractalcoin.? domain...
Host is ready too, so if someone would help that would be cool.
Some day,s i think i should be ready...

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

Activity: 34
Just heard on IRC dogetime was up to 4 am working his butt off.

Devs are just starting to wake up remember, well some of them Smiley

Strong coffees for everyone!

unlock.mk how long did you give them to reply?

Anyway doesn't really matter now, but I think we need a POW right in the kisser approach on design.

For all you know they dumped the premine - causing the price to plummet and have now moved on to their next coin.

^^There will be a 0.5% or 5000 FRAC premine^^..yeah,5000 premine sure did that..^^

Can Dev or someone comment on this, awaiting...

The individual user bounties have not been dumped, the bounties have been sent out however.

Two devs are currently online, their user bounty addresses are:
FdginKcGNUWfZDtK57RU85hMMHaBbnanyP
FpbzPz2fQ2UFYpCWPCyKhVmF3jB1fQCkZN

When the third dev is online their address will be posted.

SkunkMonkey is a member of our dev team and will be available in this thread.

If you wish to talk to us directly and immediatly I urge you to join us at #fractalcoin (link in OP).

EDIT: All addresses are now in the OP.
Activity: 56
Thanks for the update Skunky!  Grin
Activity: 29

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

Pages:
Jump to: