Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 20. (Read 137785 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
May 03, 2017, 01:07:54 PM
The wallet is giving a malware warning and AVAST isn't downloading it.  That's common on miners, but I haven't seen it on wallets before.  Is it the same as before?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 03, 2017, 12:31:52 PM
Thx for the news !  Smiley
Activity: 13
May 03, 2017, 09:02:38 AM
Official NOMP[/center]
At this point, 5 workers on this pool, great start ! Wink

Official pool have been modified.
New parameters are ;

Payout time :10 minutes
Minimum payout : 5 FRN
Pool commission : 2,5%

The minimum payout was a bit too high for miners using their laptop. Many people who were mining from the wallet gave up because of this. Once we get a bit free time we'll redesign the pool. It obviously don't look very good right now.

I'll give you a quick update about the promo campaign later today.
Thanks.
Alright man. Keep us updated
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
www.francs.paris
May 03, 2017, 07:51:03 AM
Official NOMP[/center]

Official pool have been modified.
New parameters are ;

Payout time :10 minutes
Minimum payout : 5 FRN
Pool commission : 2,5%

The minimum payout was a bit too high for miners using their laptop. Many people who were mining from the wallet gave up because of this. Once we get a bit free time we'll redesign the pool. It obviously don't look very good right now.

I'll give you a quick update about the promo campaign later today.
Thanks.
May 03, 2017, 07:21:42 AM
Any news from the shops that you sent the packages out to?

Yeah, give us some heads up Cheesy
vx5
Activity: 25
May 02, 2017, 10:52:48 PM
Any news from the shops that you sent the packages out to?
May 02, 2017, 03:59:26 PM

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
www.francs.paris
May 02, 2017, 03:34:41 PM

You can join our Discord Francs chatroom by clicking on the invitation link below
Anyone interested in FRN or holds FRN is welcome to come in & discuss the project
Our online community is made of great and friendly people ! Here we try to keep a
constructive and positive atmosphere for the success of the currency.

Activity: 4
May 02, 2017, 01:39:55 PM
It's a really good coin and I'm eager to see how it turns out. I definitely think it's undervalued and it will only rise in time, it already has good quality promotion videos behind it and has stores accepting it in Paris from what I understand. Each man for himself, so that's why I've no hesitation in holding this beauty.  Wink
Activity: 15
May 02, 2017, 01:28:16 PM
Last week we saw many big dumps on this coin. One day
a total of 50k frn were dumped, which is a good percentage of the whole supply of this currency. Something really interesting happened,  though. Even we had those huge dumps, once the price touched 1k satoshis it just never dipped under it (even on that 50k dump) and this goes on for like a week now.

This kind of support at 1k sats makes this coin a good buy at this price level. The only way is up we just need some patience Smiley

I think it's pretty likely that we'll see more money going into FRN as soon as a BTC correction happens
May 02, 2017, 12:56:46 PM
Did anyone see the video promotion in several languages ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUxb0m9rGLZkW09OnM4S7uQ  Wink
May 02, 2017, 12:05:13 PM
Last week we saw many big dumps on this coin. One day
a total of 50k frn were dumped, which is a good percentage of the whole supply of this currency. Something really interesting happened,  though. Even we had those huge dumps, once the price touched 1k satoshis it just never dipped under it (even on that 50k dump) and this goes on for like a week now.

This kind of support at 1k sats makes this coin a good buy at this price level. The only way is up we just need some patience Smiley
May 02, 2017, 11:57:15 AM
Devs do a good job we don't need negativity here

Some people reported my picture of Macron and Hollande to the moderator. What kind of gommunist delator mentality is this

Yeh dunno why... Huh
Activity: 15
May 01, 2017, 09:18:28 PM
Glad I'm already holding before this starts climbing up
Activity: 8
May 01, 2017, 04:35:23 PM
this project looks awesome. Where can I pick some up?
yobit.net
Activity: 8
May 01, 2017, 04:28:28 PM
Seems like a good time to buy since the price has stopped dipping. Might be the last time you can get them at <2k satoshis.
Activity: 19
May 01, 2017, 10:19:30 AM
this project looks awesome. Where can I pick some up?
Activity: 46
April 27, 2017, 03:13:38 AM
Devs do a good job we don't need negativity here

Some people reported my picture of Macron and Hollande to the moderator. What kind of gommunist delator mentality is this
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
April 26, 2017, 01:48:04 PM
Very surprised at the low market cap.  Maybe you should deemphasized the French presidency aspect of the coin in this thread, and just go with a more general French appeal for it.
good point
this is a non political coin and shouldn't be mixed up with all the macron, le pen shit coins.

Very surprised at the low market cap.  Maybe you should deemphasized the French presidency aspect of the coin in this thread, and just go with a more general French appeal for it.

Yeah, that has been tried for months, with no real success. The French elections are a perfect opportunity for this coin to become more mainstream.

that's short term view.

devs have done nothing in the last year

You have to work constanly, not just a few days per year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
April 26, 2017, 08:39:35 AM
good point
this is a non political coin and shouldn't be mixed up with all the macron, le pen shit coins.

Yeah, that has been tried for months, with no real success. The French elections are a perfect opportunity for this coin to become more mainstream.
Pages:
Jump to: