Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 24. (Read 137785 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
April 17, 2017, 10:24:32 AM
According to the coin blockchain explorer, there are a lot of blocks found in a row and nothing for hours : http://explorer.francs.paris/
This might be someone pointing a huge miner to the coin, which makes the diff really high and then goes away, leaving a high diff with little hashing power.

What about Kimoto Gravity Well ?
Or diff retarget at every block ?

really needed to deal with big miners
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
April 17, 2017, 08:29:21 AM
According to the coin blockchain explorer, there are a lot of blocks found in a row and nothing for hours : http://explorer.francs.paris/
This might be someone pointing a huge miner to the coin, which makes the diff really high and then goes away, leaving a high diff with little hashing power.

What about Kimoto Gravity Well ?
Or diff retarget at every block ?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 17, 2017, 07:15:05 AM
Great, bittrex listing is best  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
April 17, 2017, 06:43:57 AM
Help FRN to reach Bittrex !

Francs have been doing well lately on Yobit. It is now the right time to jump on a bigger exchange.

Here is a reminder of Bittrex policies and requirements in terms of listing, so we can maximize our chances.

- Bittrex gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Bittrex usually does not comment on whether they will launch coins but add coins under active development with high community demand.

- Tweet Bittrex @bittrexexchange about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. Bittrex respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins

- Write on the irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

- Devs will write to [email protected] and fill a form on https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

We count on you guys to help us making it happen !

sounds good planning
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
April 17, 2017, 06:09:43 AM

Francs have been doing well lately on Yobit. It is now the right time to jump on a bigger exchange.

Here is a reminder of Bittrex policies and requirements in terms of listing, so we can maximize our chances.

- Bittrex gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Bittrex usually does not comment on whether they will launch coins but add coins under active development with high community demand.

- Tweet Bittrex @bittrexexchange about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. Bittrex respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins

- Write on the irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

- Devs will write to [email protected] and fill a form on https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Will do.

Everybody definitely do this, we need to support anybody in the community who is trying to bring back real money and get countries off the evil of fiat currency and central banking.

Over 40% of french people want the fuck off the euro and want to get back to the franc and from there hopefully there is a cry for real money which frn is and the developer is a top bloke who has a massive vision for this coin.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
www.francs.paris
April 16, 2017, 10:54:55 PM

www.francs.paris
April 16, 2017, 10:53:47 PM
Added to OP
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
April 16, 2017, 10:43:14 PM
Hello Francs community !
We are proud to offer you a new pool to mine FRNs :
  • Proportional payment
  • Automated payouts
  • Various diff ports available to suit you best  Cool
  • No need to register accounts !
  • 1% pool fee

To start your miner, nothing easier !
Point your hash at >> stratum+tcp://mine.sparkpool.io:3002 <Username : ; Password :

See you around ! Smiley
www.francs.paris
April 16, 2017, 08:07:26 PM
Sir,

No money has been ever stolen to you. Rules on www.frn.cash are :

- All transfers are processed manually
- For this reason the delay can vary between minutes and hour

So everything is normal. You bought at 00:58. I myself checked at 1:35AM.

Please could you kindly delete all the trouble you've been doing on Twitter saying we're thieves.
Thanks.

We're aware of the web wallet password issue, it will be fixed asap. Sorry again.
Activity: 67
April 16, 2017, 07:13:48 PM
This coin has so many problems I don't know where to begin. from the horrible HORRIBLE incoherent staff members, to the fact that wallet passwords can't be typed in, to their system creating you a new wallet each time you go to their site. I just tried to play along and now I'm out money on PayPal and I have no idea where my stupid French coin bullshit is. better get it to me! looks like Franc coin is a piece of shit with a nice video
Activity: 6
April 16, 2017, 04:14:39 PM
ok people, this is not a PnD coin

for that you have LEPEN and MCRN.

This is a long term coin

I have no idea what is lepen but this is indeed an extralong term investment. It's a gigalong-term currency which u will never sell because the term will never end. What makes it tempting? Nothing. Literally nothing is capable of putting this shit into what I call a pumping hurricane. If u throw ur money on FRK u dislike money and should be stripped of it.

What is this guy talking about  Huh
And what is FRK  Huh

Probably a fudder who is extremely pissed he sold his 20k francs at 300 sats just before the price started rising  Cheesy Cheesy
vx5
Activity: 25
April 16, 2017, 04:08:17 PM
Things are starting to pump with this coin. Have already made nice gains! I really think this coin can go far with the great devs and mobile wallet. I think a few stores are accepting it too. Hopefully it moons with the French election coming up!
Activity: 102
April 16, 2017, 03:45:45 PM
What is this guy talking about  Huh
And what is FRK  Huh
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
April 16, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

This is a long term coin

I have no idea what is lepen but this is indeed an extralong term investment. It's a gigalong-term currency which u will never sell because the term will never end. What makes it tempting? Nothing. Literally nothing is capable of putting this shit into what I call a pumping hurricane. If u throw ur money on FRK u dislike money and should be stripped of it.
Activity: 46
legendary
April 16, 2017, 01:46:48 PM

This is a long term coin
Activity: 102
April 16, 2017, 12:53:07 PM
MARINE MARINE MARINE MARINE MARINE

so hey guys is this coin legit?

Sure it's legit, FRN actually launched in january 2016. Now it's going up nicely because of the french elections.
Expect this coin to moon around the elections
Activity: 67
April 16, 2017, 11:03:34 AM
MARINE MARINE MARINE MARINE MARINE

so hey guys is this coin legit?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 16, 2017, 07:46:32 AM
Super je supporte ce project vivre la révolution!!!
Activity: 46
April 16, 2017, 07:27:31 AM
We just hit 10k sats ! Next stop 20k
Pages:
Jump to: