Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 17. (Read 137785 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 250
June 18, 2017, 06:19:02 AM
Activity: 758
June 18, 2017, 01:16:39 AM
Is it just me who finds Francs devalued? I just met that coin and I think it's being underestimated! What's the roadmap, the news are frequent? Is dev active? Anyway, I'll be watching! Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
June 18, 2017, 12:46:49 AM
I agree, giving away free coins is a good gesture, a statement of intent to support the project, but 500 for each business might be a bit too much considering the coin's potential to climb.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 17, 2017, 11:04:21 PM
You all are doing great, this coin is going to do well, I have just purchased a bunch more of this coin. Giving away 500 coins will be a great idea, though those coins will significantly increase in value once a merchant goes ahead and buys the coins. I think you should also do a promotional video while handing out those coins/pamphlets. Not only to be able to promote the project, but also to get the shop owners more engaged and VERY interested in downloading a wallet and investing into the coin. With that, you can go ahead and sell some coins once they go up, to continue the promotional offers to all stores that accept BitCoins in France. I think 500 Francs is quite a bit, especially since they are going to be going up in value tremendously as more responses for the coins gain value. Today, they could be around $17, but tomorrow, they could be $100. But perhaps for the first batch of the 150 stores, yeah, it could work to do 500. But this amount may need to be adjusted for the second batch of users, because one these go out, the price of the coin will spike like crazy. Especially if you are filming while you are doing this and then posting a video about it. The project is amazing, the website is super, and you guys are nice. Keep up the good work!!!
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
June 17, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

A first round of 150 packs is ready. But like Duke said we're still working on the currency infrastructure especially a new mobile wallet.

I've been thinking about using the premine for boosting the operation. Doing a giveaway of 500 Francs (~17usd) for each positive answer. That would motivate them to download a wallet and claim their coins.

Since the premine is separated between 3 big holders we have to find an agreement. Considering how much the project already costed us I think 50k (now ~0.7BTC) would be the maximum budget we would put into this. So far FRN have been a financial hole for us.

Will think about this later, been really busy lately.
A new dev is going to join the team soon. That will help greatly.

Activity: 15
June 17, 2017, 04:38:55 PM
Has the promotional campaign for Francs gone out yet? What is the update on the coins for every shop in France that accepts BitCoins, did anyone receive a pamphlet yet?

as I understand it, the promotional campaign will get going once the new wallet is released
June 17, 2017, 02:36:34 PM
Has the promotional campaign for Francs gone out yet? What is the update on the coins for every shop in France that accepts BitCoins, did anyone receive a pamphlet yet?
Activity: 6
June 16, 2017, 08:52:58 AM
I've submitted a request to coinmarketcap.

Great work LawBC! They have now updated. Looks fresh.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/francs/
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
June 14, 2017, 02:11:06 AM
What is the total number of coins in circulation?

I think the number on coinmarketcap could be misleading...
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
June 13, 2017, 12:46:23 PM
I've submitted a request to coinmarketcap.
Activity: 6
June 13, 2017, 07:25:57 AM
I WAS impressed by the website, but I would second this comment above, "We seriously gotta edit that logo on the Coin Market Cap.".

First place I go to check out a coin.

Update possible please?
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
June 12, 2017, 10:46:32 AM
45k FRN to sell on Yobit, 86k FRN to sell on Cryptopia, circulating supply of 1.7 million FRN, does anyone have any idea where the rest might be?

yes, in hands of long term investors...

Coinmarketcap does not correctly display the total coins currently in circulation, but yes, I believe long-term holders are holding this.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
June 11, 2017, 04:13:17 PM
45k FRN to sell on Yobit, 86k FRN to sell on Cryptopia, circulating supply of 1.7 million FRN, does anyone have any idea where the rest might be?

yes, in hands of long term investors...
Activity: 228
June 11, 2017, 03:53:02 PM
June 09, 2017, 03:36:33 PM
We seriously gotta edit that logo on the Coin Market Cap. Right now, it looks like some sort of a virus close up. Either malaria or ebola.... I had no idea it was an olive branch. Gotta change the logo on that website so that people are not wondering what it is.... something nice looking, something that says France, something that say "this coin is going to be amazing!"
Activity: 82
June 09, 2017, 11:30:31 AM
It looks to me like coinmarketcap.com is missing some exchanges on the FRN page.  Just an FYI...
June 09, 2017, 11:29:27 AM
This coin has potential  shame while everything else is moving up its just floating Roll Eyes , with just a few BTC 16-17 by my estimates wouldn't be hard to reach  a good noticeable value and make some good returns later ,you could even manage it more easily with such a supply. Its a sleeping golden goose that could lay golden eggs if managed properly but somehow no one has yet notice it.

I will second that and say that I agree, that is why I have invested. How is the coin distribution project going, Francs team? Did the shops in France receive an invitation to join Francs? Francs are rising as of today. Smiley
Activity: 269
June 08, 2017, 05:11:16 AM
This coin has potential  shame while everything else is moving up its just floating Roll Eyes , with just a few BTC 16-17 by my estimates wouldn't be hard to reach  a good noticeable value and make some good returns later ,you could even manage it more easily with such a supply. Its a sleeping golden goose that could lay golden eggs if managed properly but somehow no one has yet notice it.
Activity: 102
June 06, 2017, 02:05:43 AM
Because life is unfair.
Pages:
Jump to: