Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 25. (Read 137785 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
April 16, 2017, 06:40:49 AM
Nice coin! How to mine (instructions) in the qt-wallet?
Activity: 93
April 16, 2017, 04:42:33 AM

Francs are also on Cryptopia.  It's almost a shame anything is on Yoshit but that's just me.  I don't like ppl who don't answer support tix.  It's sketchy as hell

one can also find FRN/BTC on Novaexchange  Grin
Activity: 115
April 15, 2017, 11:46:17 PM
moon is around the corner, up francs!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 15, 2017, 07:30:03 PM
Volume up, price up, feels like the beast has awaken !
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
April 15, 2017, 04:01:42 PM
We have started a new Francs Discord chatroom.

You can join the room by clicking on this link.

https://discord.gg/fAXba94

Anyone who's interested in FRN or holds FRN is more than welcome to come in & discuss the project and its bright future!

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
April 15, 2017, 12:41:47 PM
Ok so realistically, will FRN only be on yobit forever?

Nobody else accepts political coins I think, neither Bittrex nor Poloniex.

So...isn't that bad?

Francs are also on Cryptopia.  It's almost a shame anything is on Yoshit but that's just me.  I don't like ppl who don't answer support tix.  It's sketchy as hell

Nice catch. I didn't notice frk being added to cryptopia. Maybe this is cause I don't trade there and don't even have an account. Regardless of whether it's there, cryptopia / yobit don't pay much attention to how political a coin is, especially if they have no idea about the state of french politics. Lol. I remember another coin with the same ticker, FRANKO but it's not trading anywhere besides my private trading platform.

Can't complain here.  bought a bunch at 200sat while it sat there for a while.  I'm almost positive it's not really a political coin though.  It's like the e-Gulden or RussiaCoin or IrishCoin were they would rather use this currency than the worthless fiat.  Imo they should back fiat with crypto so they can't inflate it and it's worth more.  The only problem is that doesn't help the Banksters Cheesy
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
April 15, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

So...isn't that bad?

Nice catch. I didn't notice frk being added to cryptopia. Maybe this is cause I don't trade there and don't even have an account. Regardless of whether it's there, cryptopia / yobit don't pay much attention to how political a coin is, especially if they have no idea about the state of french politics. Lol. I remember another coin with the same ticker, FRANKO but it's not trading anywhere besides my private trading platform.
Activity: 8
April 15, 2017, 11:35:59 AM
Price holding up nicely
Activity: 6
April 15, 2017, 11:21:35 AM
I'm one of the very few that own more than 50.000 Francs, as I bought them last year under 1k sats.
Hope devs are working hard to make it happen,
Watching this more than ever.

wow, I would hold if I were you. I could see this coin get to 50k sats due to its low supply. Then you make 25k USD  Wink
Activity: 102
April 15, 2017, 10:54:53 AM
I'm one of the very few that own more than 50.000 Francs, as I bought them last year under 1k sats.
Hope devs are working hard to make it happen,
Watching this more than ever.
April 15, 2017, 09:33:15 AM
Well done on the video by the way, that was amazing production quality for crypto standards.
April 15, 2017, 09:24:14 AM
Bought some Francs in anticipation of the French election, gonna be good  Cool
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
April 15, 2017, 02:22:01 AM

So...isn't that bad?

Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
April 14, 2017, 08:02:09 PM
We would like to hit Bittrex. If current marketcap consolidate it should not be a problem. Wait a bit more.

FRN is more sort of a countrycoin. Like Aurora or others. It is not designed to be something very political.
I'm not responsible of the frog memes. This is a moderated thread but free speach is the rule. Only in case of extreme need will I delete posts.
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?
April 14, 2017, 07:11:45 PM

So...isn't that bad?
Activity: 8
April 14, 2017, 02:16:14 PM
LOL!! Pepe supports Franc. Moon confirmed.
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
April 14, 2017, 09:08:24 AM
Thanks for the reminder yaooke. Actually mobile wallets were released Day 1.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
April 14, 2017, 03:50:38 AM
EVERYONE, DON'T BE AFRAID TO DOWNLOAD THE FRANCS APP & MOBILE WALLET AND MORE Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: