Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 45. (Read 137785 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
January 21, 2016, 08:39:54 AM
please don't list until you escrow that premine  Wink
Exactly. Once people learn how much you have there, no one is going to buy it, thus permanently dropping price to nothing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 21, 2016, 07:49:48 AM
Hi everybody .

An explorer for Francs FRN is available here :

http://frn.altcoinexplorer.top/

Have a look .

Thanks.

Doesn't work?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 21, 2016, 04:34:20 AM
Hi everybody .

An explorer for Francs FRN is available here :

http://frn.altcoinexplorer.top/

Have a look .

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
January 21, 2016, 03:26:05 AM
TOday frn on yobit we will see the price and is it profitable or not.
Activity: 668
January 20, 2016, 10:48:41 PM
made roi finally  Cry

edit: based upon buy prices offered
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
January 20, 2016, 10:11:28 PM
you know, this coin might do well, it seems a lot of miners are expending a lot of hash to get francs, and so far plenty have stated that the roi isn't as good as they thought, this might lead the price of francs to actually do well since holders wont be that fast to dump at a lower price

I just hope the dev team doesn't take that premine and put it in yobit's faucet. Depending on the give away, that could lead to dumping.
Activity: 668
January 20, 2016, 09:42:34 PM
you know, this coin might do well, it seems a lot of miners are expending a lot of hash to get francs, and so far plenty have stated that the roi isn't as good as they thought, this might lead the price of francs to actually do well since holders wont be that fast to dump at a lower price

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
January 20, 2016, 09:35:34 PM
Well unless this coin sells for over 150K sats, it does not appear that I will be able to ROI. Oh well, .014 BTC for rented hash isn't a monumental amount.
Activity: 441
Bigboss
January 20, 2016, 08:22:46 PM
Pre-Registration to pool is now open: http://frn.silverdice.us/index.php?page=register

That pool is a scam. Locked account on adding address. To unlock -> read email. Andddd you guessed it right. No email in 4 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
January 20, 2016, 08:17:55 PM
Nice hashrate
Activity: 840
January 20, 2016, 08:05:10 PM
multisig address for premine with escrow + monthly % unlock would make sense.

I personally don't really know about this as I've never used it, but I'll pass the word and we will think about it.

That would be a great idea.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
www.francs.paris
January 20, 2016, 07:56:01 PM
multisig address for premine with escrow + monthly % unlock would make sense.

I personally don't really know about this as I've never used it, but I'll pass the word and we will think about it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
January 20, 2016, 07:42:22 PM
We are building something that can last in time with some solid basis. I would now consider very unwise to just cash out and leave. We will have to be patient. Efforts always pay.

I know most of the devs in the altcoin scene may say the same but, well, that's the truth. This project can grow and we know how to make it grow. The mining model was set up in order to avoid inflation. Because in our opinion inflation is the wrong way to go. Ultimately I don't want to sound harsh but nobody is forced to play !

Not the case about being forced to 'play' - I haven't made up my mind yet. It's about good faith from your part which would attract a lot more participants which would reflect on the books with liquidity and community involvement, not just those who seek to hype and dump and leave.

premine is 'decent' if the 11mil already existed but that's not the case. You will have 99% decreasing as time goes by - around 50% in 6 months. Will you escrow the funds?

It is certain that some of the premine is going to be sold within the first year, probably between 1/5 and 2,5/5. So no that's not planned. How long do you think the funds should be put in escrow ?

multisig address for premine with escrow + monthly % unlock would make sense. if you own more than a few % supply at any point in time that'll sound like a scam.

cheers

Something along those lines would be fair.
www.francs.paris
January 20, 2016, 07:35:45 PM
Thanks for all the translations we received. We may have some more requests for the upcoming days and it will be very easy for us to progress with that amount of voluntarism.

Thanks a lot.
www.francs.paris
January 20, 2016, 07:33:09 PM
We are building something that can last in time with some solid basis. I would now consider very unwise to just cash out and leave. We will have to be patient. Efforts always pay.

I know most of the devs in the altcoin scene may say the same but, well, that's the truth. This project can grow and we know how to make it grow. The mining model was set up in order to avoid inflation. Because in our opinion inflation is the wrong way to go.
Ultimately I don't want to sound harsh but nobody is forced to play.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
January 20, 2016, 07:30:30 PM
Has anyone compiled the source in Ubuntu 15.04? I'm getting this error:

src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:5:24: fatal error: QApplication: No such file or directory
 #include
                        ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1138: recipe for target 'build/bitcoin.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1

Thanks in advance for any help.

try changing line #6 in the .pro by adding "widgets"
i think it's a QT5 thing.

QT += network widgets

else you could try QT4

--
however leveldb folder is missing a makefile so you'll need to find one somewhere Cheesy
Activity: 784
January 20, 2016, 07:14:54 PM
premine is 'decent' if the 11mil already existed but that's not the case. You will have 99% decreasing as time goes by - around 50% in 6 months. Will you escrow the funds?

It is certain that some of the premine is going to be sold within the first year, probably between 1/5 and 2,5/5. So no that's not planned. How long do you think the funds should be put in escrow ?

multisig address for premine with escrow + monthly % unlock would make sense. if you own more than a few % supply at any point in time that'll sound like a scam.

cheers
www.francs.paris
January 20, 2016, 06:47:57 PM

Activity: 281
The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.
January 20, 2016, 06:31:09 PM

#include
                        ^
compilation terminated.

Do you have QT installed? (qapplication.h) in http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/amd64/qtbase5-dev/filelist

I do, and it seems that the problem is that I have installed "libqt5core5a" instead of "libqt5core5", which I think is not available to Ubuntu 15.04, am I right?

Package libqt5core5 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  libqt5core5a:i386 libqt5core5a

E: Package 'libqt5core5' has no installation candidate

Dunno I use debian not ubuntu..

You can always just tag it on to your sources.list file.. most ubuntu/debian versions are cross-compatible.. it won't matter anyways..

Activity: 582
Merit: 502
January 20, 2016, 06:22:07 PM

#include
                        ^
compilation terminated.

Do you have QT installed? (qapplication.h) in http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/amd64/qtbase5-dev/filelist

I do, and it seems that the problem is that I have installed "libqt5core5a" instead of "libqt5core5", which I think is not available to Ubuntu 15.04, am I right?

Package libqt5core5 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  libqt5core5a:i386 libqt5core5a

E: Package 'libqt5core5' has no installation candidate
Pages:
Jump to: