Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 8. (Read 137739 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

Never even launched the advertising campaign, and printed a whole bunch of brochures.
Not quite true, I run a small business and got my fancy brochure ! I guess they did send them, but obviously not on a large scale.

hi all, i'm trying to access my online wallet but frn.cash seems down, did i miss something ? @LawBC, any advice ?
Anybody can tell me more about frn.cash/ ?

Oh snap, so they sent out the advertising campaign and did not even let us know? Probably sold their shares while the coin was inflated, in order to get their finances back. Now doing selfish mining to get more of their coins back. That's pretty low guys, to be completely honest. Disabled the explore view from Coin Market Capital. And went silent for months. That is absolutely despicable. You sold yourself low. You could have made millions on this project. But you compromised for a couple of thousands. And you also tainted your entire project and compromised your investors.

i don't know about all this scam speculation, all i can tell you is when i contacted them to get a brochure they got back to me quickly. that was indeed a few months back, and the project has been quiet since, but we don't know what happened.
NOW, can someone please tell me what happened to frn.cash/ ??

Its not a speculation. I have closely monitored the connected nodes, the mining addresses.  What they are doing is masking their scam by quoting low network hashing power. What they are effectively doing is buying time from community and investors by not making progress, giving hopes to community by occasionally talking about their future plans to keep the coin price from sinking, while silently mining away coins and selling it to make up for their nonICO project funds.

@Law, I beg to defer on your points. You keep talking about getting ideas and help from community but give least importance to winning their confidence and trust in the first hand. Yes and I do agree its not an exit scam rather an ongoing one where you want community to believe and buy the coins that you mine yourself.

@Shooriko, The IP for explorer link in coinmarketcap has changed, the IP was pointing to seed node initially. The IP got changed but not updated in Coinmarketcap.  can try explorer.francs.paris

@Lucus12, frn.cash has broken link as well. It was working few weeks back. Might be IP has changed here as well but like Law mentioned team might be busy with their life hassles!!  Dont lose hope. They are sure to respond in a month or two when they see the coin price is sinking.
Activity: 11
November 27, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

Never even launched the advertising campaign, and printed a whole bunch of brochures.
Not quite true, I run a small business and got my fancy brochure ! I guess they did send them, but obviously not on a large scale.

hi all, i'm trying to access my online wallet but frn.cash seems down, did i miss something ? @LawBC, any advice ?

Oh snap, so they sent out the advertising campaign and did not even let us know? Probably sold their shares while the coin was inflated, in order to get their finances back. Now doing selfish mining to get more of their coins back. That's pretty low guys, to be completely honest. Disabled the explore view from Coin Market Capital. And went silent for months. That is absolutely despicable. You sold yourself low. You could have made millions on this project. But you compromised for a couple of thousands. And you also tainted your entire project and compromised your investors.

i don't know about all this scam speculation, all i can tell you is when i contacted them to get a brochure they got back to me quickly. that was indeed a few months back, and the project has been quiet since, but we don't know what happened.
NOW, can someone please tell me what happened to frn.cash/ ??
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 05:54:44 PM

November 27, 2017, 02:30:20 PM

November 27, 2017, 01:46:19 PM
hi all, i'm trying to access my online wallet but frn.cash seems down, did i miss something ? @LawBC, any advice ? Good luck on the development, you still have support over here !

They have my support also, but they better get moving to make sure they do not miss the boat with the cryptocurrency developing market. Come on. I know you put money into this, but you will get so much more out if you continue development, and good development. Never even launched the advertising campaign, and printed a whole bunch of brochures.
November 26, 2017, 06:40:42 AM
hi all, i'm trying to access my online wallet but frn.cash seems down, did i miss something ? @LawBC, any advice ? Good luck on the development, you still have support over here !
Activity: 8
November 26, 2017, 04:59:42 AM
is this coin dead? what is it used for? who is using it?
November 24, 2017, 03:57:47 PM
There is no way to prevent an agressive miner to mine the coin. Unless switching the current POW consensus. The easiest way to counter big miners is to grow the network.

Work is being done currently to activate Segwit and release both mobile wallets. So we can move forward.
If you are a developer and want to help the project, you can load a big bag at 300 sats and involve yourself.

Exemple of things that could be worked on right now :

- Payment plugins apps for popular websites such as Wordpress, Prestashop, Woo commerce.
- Platform to crowdfund projects and ideas from the community
- Sales manager for upcoming Blockchain events in France
- The Journal WP have been hacked. That kind of issues takes time to diagnose. It's been months since it's broken and had no ttime to fix it.

Keep in mind that FRN have been 100% self-funded, we didn't launched via ICO. It is an open-source project created by passionate people. We have our own life and sometimes our hassles as well. We may not have accomplished much over the last months but at least I can tell you that all the current websites and services will remain functional. No dead project neither any exit scam of any sort...

This is all understandable. You need a developer. But do not show up at the "gathering of hats" when cryptocurrencies are already grown. You must commit more time into your project. I get that people have lives, but come on, a month to respond on a forum? Which only takes like 10 minutes or less to do.
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
November 23, 2017, 09:51:10 PM
There is no way to prevent an agressive miner to mine the coin. Unless switching the current POW consensus. The easiest way to counter big miners is to grow the network.

Work is being done currently to activate Segwit and release both mobile wallets. So we can move forward.
If you are a developer and want to help the project, you can load a big bag at 300 sats and involve yourself.

Exemple of things that could be worked on right now :

- Payment plugins apps for popular websites such as Wordpress, Prestashop, Woo commerce.
- Platform to crowdfund projects and ideas from the community
- Sales manager for upcoming Blockchain events in France
- The Journal WP have been hacked. That kind of issues takes time to diagnose. It's been months since it's broken and had no ttime to fix it.

Keep in mind that FRN have been 100% self-funded, we didn't launched via ICO. It is an open-source project created by passionate people. We have our own life and sometimes our hassles as well. We may not have accomplished much over the last months but at least I can tell you that all the current websites and services will remain functional. No dead project neither any exit scam of any sort...

Activity: 14
November 13, 2017, 03:40:26 PM
Hello FRANCS team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in FRN just set c=FRN as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 08:14:34 PM
"ripping" ...

thinking of automatic sell to a platform from a multipool instead of ripping ...

nothing about premine adress
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
November 06, 2017, 02:29:35 PM
@Law,  Further on my above post I did some analysis on frrancs.explorer. and time analysis for the blocks being propogated.

Looks like this guy FGjHkLuz3FNxxjNdj2MyjBm5GPQbSY5AZi   is doing  selfish mining attack on the network.  He is also sending the rewards to
 FJnUfPKxDFoDM3NEF4qcgB8stnwfw2Sy7W who has already done premie I suppose. part of founders team ?

Please check and respond as this does not looks good for the honest miners and might hamper the coins image of fairness.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-is-bitcoin-selfish-mining/

No clue about the rest of your mining finds but the premine addresses aren't either of those two. The premine, which now accounts to a small percentage, still intact it seems, look below.

November 06, 2017, 09:13:04 AM
For All the Miners, Dont waste time and effort mining this coin.

FGjHkLuz3FNxxjNdj2MyjBm5GPQbSY5AZi  --> This guy still continues to rip FRN. Today entire day he witheld his blocks and published all at one shot just few mins back.

and looks like founders are either least bothered or its done with their knowledge because the rewards are going to the 4th in the richlist FJnUfPKxDFoDM3NEF4qcgB8stnwfw2Sy7W.

Shame on you guys.

November 05, 2017, 02:27:53 AM
@Law,  Further on my above post I did some analysis on frrancs.explorer. and time analysis for the blocks being propogated.

Looks like this guy FGjHkLuz3FNxxjNdj2MyjBm5GPQbSY5AZi   is doing  selfish mining attack on the network.  He is also sending the rewards to
 FJnUfPKxDFoDM3NEF4qcgB8stnwfw2Sy7W who has already done premie I suppose. part of founders team ?

Please check and respond as this does not looks good for the honest miners and might hamper the coins image of fairness.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-is-bitcoin-selfish-mining/

November 01, 2017, 10:51:25 PM
@Law/ @Devs,  Is this project really alive or some sort of scam coin? I had mined like 490 coins yesterday and had 61+ confirmations. Today I open my wallet and it shows as conflicted transactions. Francs explorer still shows my transaction but not in my wallet..

Frnd-Tx-id   ff5297b0c59b76db6f7edbaeb94d0ca94498b80ff181d3777eb4b9ba6ab6c682

This is happening for the 2nd time now. Are the coins being stolen?  Devs are you awake ?
Activity: 93
October 31, 2017, 06:59:29 AM
nova is closing ...
Activity: 65
October 30, 2017, 07:55:01 AM
ARE FRANCS (FRN) DEAD?   FOR PROLONGED TIME ONLY SELL & SELL. NOT A SINGLE BUYER FOUND IN MARKET. WHATS HAPPENED?? TODAY AT NOVA IT TRADED @ BELLOW 100 SAT.
October 30, 2017, 02:07:45 AM
This is a great project. Just sad to see that it is rather quiet lately. You have so much already developed. Seems like the wallet can use some speed in generating the address. Likewise, hopefully the android and iOS wallets can come out soon. Then we can launch the campaign and send the advertisements throughout France. Then the price will skyrocket and the team can sell a few coins to continue funding the project and the further advertising shipment labels. I hope you all are doing great. Keep up the good work and thank you for everything.
October 27, 2017, 12:24:34 PM
Thanks. I have tried this method. Looks like the cgminer (built into Antminer) accepts only stratum. It shows pool status as "dead" .

Are you using this method?

Any luck in your pursuit to solo mine?  Is this still active?

@Devs, Any inputs how to solo mine with ASICs . Even I tried with Antminer with no luck.  As per francs explorer I can see people doing solo. What are we missing ?
Activity: 171
October 27, 2017, 01:10:47 AM
Very happy to see your job information, which means that this is a team of talent, but also means that this is a team that has been moving forward
Pages:
Jump to: