Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 5. (Read 137739 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 06:10:13 PM
its gettin some volume on cryptopia now. All these national coins are getting some serious gains
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
January 25, 2018, 02:43:34 PM
how many Circulating Suppl now?

CMC messed with the number. Total supply of the coin is 11 million and circulating suppy is 5.1 million.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 04:16:02 AM
how many Circulating Suppl now?
Activity: 238
Merit: 19
January 20, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
 Smiley I understand...

Well, basically, the Market Cap of a crypto is based ( I should say "evaluated" ) on the exchanges of the coin + another little things

Sooooo : How can a market cap increase/decrease ?

Incrase : If on cryptopia 10 people are selling 1000 coins of Francs and 100 people want to buy 10000 coins

first : the sellers are going to sell to an higher price little by little, then the buyers will have to buy to an higher price again & again & again

second : the price is going up alright ? So a few crypto traders will start to talk about this famous coin that everyone wants to buy
+ Some announcements are made by the dev team

BOOOM price is going hot as hell ( sorry I'm French I used to say stupid stuff like that )

and now you will have a Market Cap Super high rated !!!

Decrease :  If on cryptopia 1000 people are selling 10000 coins but we have only 10 buyers that are looking for 1000coins

first : Buyers will propose a lower price than the initial, sellers will have to agree with that, and little by little selling small amounts and low prices

second : the price is getting down alright ? So the sellers are loosing a lot of money, and when it's too low, they don't want to sell anymore.

That's how a coin exchange stay in stand-by for a few hours or a few days

And if no one has bought or sell any coin of this crypto since a few days, the market exchange will show a 0$ exchange and so a 0$ Market Cap

Market cap of little moneys like Francs are only based on the value and exchanges + when a coin is listed on only one exchange platform, the market cap will only be based on the exchanges of this platform, so if they have to make updates on the platform for 5 days and need to block exchanges, the market cap will be frozen or at 0*

Thank you a lot for this clear explanation! Wink
I already knew that mecanism (increase/decrease), not the reason why market cap comes to 0.
As a newbie, there are always some aspects of trading that I don't really understand... Sad
And I'm also a French guy. Grin
Activity: 92
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
January 20, 2018, 09:20:23 AM
By what I have come to understand so far about Cryptocurrencies, pricing is largely determined by the exchanges where the coins are available. It is a good thing that Francs is on Cryptopia, nowadays it's not that easy to add new coins

However, to be able to get the coin to a desired price, there is the need to add it to other exchanges, the dev and the community should work together to achieve this
Activity: 2
January 16, 2018, 01:56:58 PM
Hi,
I looked at the FRN chart on cryptomarket and I saw that market cap grew till $500,000 on july 18th 2017, then decreased slowly to $100,000 and crashed roughtly to 0 on dec 2nd.
However, I noticed there are always some transactions after, around $1000. Huh
Someone could explain what it means? Thx! Wink

Well, basically, the Market Cap of a crypto is based ( I should say "evaluated" ) on the exchanges of the coin + another little things

Sooooo : How can a market cap increase/decrease ?

Incrase : If on cryptopia 10 people are selling 1000 coins of Francs and 100 people want to buy 10000 coins

first : the sellers are going to sell to an higher price little by little, then the buyers will have to buy to an higher price again & again & again

second : the price is going up alright ? So a few crypto traders will start to talk about this famous coin that everyone wants to buy
+ Some announcements are made by the dev team

BOOOM price is going hot as hell ( sorry I'm French I used to say stupid stuff like that )

and now you will have a Market Cap Super high rated !!!

Decrease :  If on cryptopia 1000 people are selling 10000 coins but we have only 10 buyers that are looking for 1000coins

first : Buyers will propose a lower price than the initial, sellers will have to agree with that, and little by little selling small amounts and low prices

second : the price is getting down alright ? So the sellers are loosing a lot of money, and when it's too low, they don't want to sell anymore.

That's how a coin exchange stay in stand-by for a few hours or a few days

And if no one has bought or sell any coin of this crypto since a few days, the market exchange will show a 0$ exchange and so a 0$ Market Cap

Market cap of little moneys like Francs are only based on the value and exchanges + when a coin is listed on only one exchange platform, the market cap will only be based on the exchanges of this platform, so if they have to make updates on the platform for 5 days and need to block exchanges, the market cap will be frozen or at 0*

January 16, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
Hi,
I looked at the FRN chart on cryptomarket and I saw that market cap grew till $500,000 on july 18th 2017, then decreased slowly to $100,000 and crashed roughtly to 0 on dec 2nd.
However, I noticed there are always some transactions after, around $1000. Huh
Someone could explain what it means? Thx! Wink
January 13, 2018, 03:34:48 AM
Glad to see some enthousiasm from the community. But I did not received any message yet. If you're willing to help the development, message me. We will share some logs and let you commit changes on the git.

Once that's completed, we can talk about further publicity and promotion. And finally pull this thing off.
That will most likely motivate the troops to come back full time on the project once we secured a few BTC profit.

Why not we employ professional developers and staff? If you think the development process is getting slower, you can always ask the community for funding. I am sure a large number of folks (including me) will come forward and help. To wait for a volunteer developer for months doesn't make any sense.
January 11, 2018, 07:22:00 AM
PS There is a french thread, it is in the OP.
Here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1643597.new#new

Hi LawBC! Glad to see you here and now... Grin
I had opened another thread about this crypto in the french section : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avez-vous-entendu-parler-des-crypto-francs-2663944
I hope to see a sign of the team's former members soon...
Good luck! Wink
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
January 11, 2018, 05:17:26 AM
Glad to see some enthousiasm from the community. But I did not received any message yet. If you're willing to help the development, message me. We will share some logs and let you commit changes on the git.

Reminder :

Message to the community,

If you have competence in app developping, please PM me. Both iOS and Android adaptation of the LTC Loafwallet are actually 80% completed. Just need to be a bit more of testings and the design refined.

The next milestones haven't changed,

. Android / iOS wallet release.
. Sending packs.
. Segwit activation, which will happen independently of the two other events.

Once that's completed, we can talk about further publicity and promotion. And finally pull this thing off.
That will most likely motivate the troops to come back full time on the project once we secured a few BTC profit.

PS There is a french thread, it is in the OP.

Here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1643597.new#new
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
Hi. What about whitepaper and roadmap? At leat it will help to take off the plots.
Activity: 11
January 10, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
@LawBC said we need more miners. I'd be happy to do it on my modest pc, but I need some help with that. I thought the wallet had a mining button, but mine doesn't show anything, and I can't find any info about it. If someone could help me, I'd really appreciate.

Ps: ubuntu 16.04, wallet installed yesterday so it should be last version

Thank you
Activity: 2
January 08, 2018, 07:50:16 PM
Thanks for your answear.

Can a crypto succees, even if the initial team of dev give up ont he project?
Maybe FRN has already enought feature to grow up?

Yes it has already happened by the past ! And some communities really succeed !

Some friends and myself were really interested by this coin ( + we are French ), I'm happy to see that some people are also interested by this coin and the idea of taking it back in the game.

We should start to think about how can we rescue Francs.
Activity: 3
January 07, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
Thanks for your answear.

Can a crypto succees, even if the initial team of dev give up ont he project?
Maybe FRN has already enought feature to grow up?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
January 06, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

January 14th marks FRN's two year anniversary.

I honestly can't remember a better first impression as when this project launched with its superb intro video and gorgeous branding, worthy of being the proposed crypto for a classy country.

No scam or shady shit, just lack of action, such a pity.

Classiest disappointment in a project of this sort.. by a long shot.

Are you really sure it's not a scam?
Why does the project die?

I'am also interest by a "french crypto"

Only the dev is 100% certain of that.

Add some things up: A video that to this day would cost ,at the very least, several thousand dollars to produce and that was at a time when btc was like $400. Not to mention all the infrastructure, including explorers, websites, and branding which no one can deny has the hand of a professional designer/artist or whatever.... All this was ready at launch, they could have dumped the premine when it was like 30 to 40k satoshi in the early days, to ROI the initial investment but they didn't. Last time I checked, the premine was still intact. People (my self included) complained that the premine amounted for a large percentage of the circulating supply at the time. Dev agreed and said that they were going to let the supply increase and the market mature before making use of those funds. All this could seem like it was the least they could do but if you have been in the altcoin scene for a while, you'll know that this is rarely the case.

I have zero suspicions of a scam, I don't see the angle. To me, they are still in the red from the initial investment and the infrastructure still alive and draining a few bucks here and a few there.
Maybe they just found greener pastures and postponed whatever work they had planned for FRN.

Activity: 11
January 06, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

We need a clear planning & roadmap, which will guide us through.

In a previous post @LawBC talks about implementing segwit and finishing up both ios and android apps, maybe that would be a good start ?
Activity: 3
January 06, 2018, 04:43:16 AM

January 14th marks FRN's two year anniversary.

I honestly can't remember a better first impression as when this project launched with its superb intro video and gorgeous branding, worthy of being the proposed crypto for a classy country.

No scam or shady shit, just lack of action, such a pity.

Classiest disappointment in a project of this sort.. by a long shot.

Are you really sure it's not a scam?
Why does the project die?

I'am also interest by a "french crypto"
January 03, 2018, 06:52:05 PM
Spread the good words of FRN to the people you know, be it crypto enthusiast or general people. If Lawbc agrees we will deploy new dev team. But for that we honestly need donation to employ the new team and getting listed on popular exchanges. I hope if everybody contributes a little we can overcome every hurdle that may come in our way. Slowly but surely we will be there. It may take 2-3 years, but a good project is always built on a solid foundation. FRN is the crypto for French. The most visited country is the classiest of all European, or even in the whole world. It attracts 83 million of visitors each year.

Just to say, we can target the french tourism sector where FRN could be the De Facto currency. From the frozen Alps to the wine capital Bordeaux, from the plains of Normandy to the French Riviera. I can't see why FRN cant survive and thrive. Raise your voice to reinforce the community takeover initiative of the coin.

As a French man, thank you for your compliments to my country! I am very proud that you have this image about it.
I'm a beginner, so I'm not able to plan these steps.
As a simple future user, I think it is important to increase number of nodes, miners, to get informations about websites where we can buy FRN, where the price is given, the list of altcoins we can exchange with, etc.
I haven't read the specifications of the FRN wallet yet.
So, does the user manage his private keys? What about security, is this wallet usable as cold storage, does it manage some other altcoins?
At the time when these informations will be available, some (french) people could buy FRN with a few dozens of euros and make its price increase strongly.
I saw blocks are always mined nowadays, but is there always some transactions?
Sorry, I'm not fluent with the finance jargon. Wink
January 03, 2018, 04:36:24 PM
Spread the good words of FRN to the people you know, be it crypto enthusiast or general people. If Lawbc agrees we will deploy new dev team. But for that we honestly need donation to employ the new team and getting listed on popular exchanges. I hope if everybody contributes a little we can overcome every hurdle that may come in our way. Slowly but surely we will be there. It may take 2-3 years, but a good project is always built on a solid foundation. FRN is the crypto for French. The most visited country is the classiest of all European, or even in the whole world. It attracts 83 million of visitors each year.

Just to say, we can target the french tourism sector where FRN could be the De Facto currency. From the frozen Alps to the wine capital Bordeaux, from the plains of Normandy to the French Riviera. I can't see why FRN cant survive and thrive. Raise your voice to reinforce the community takeover initiative of the coin.

Activity: 93
January 03, 2018, 04:02:11 PM
Happy New Year!!!

A question for Lawbtc and for the community

Would you like to see FRN in Ledger Nano S?
Would you donate whatever you can to get listed?
Would you buy a limited edition Ledger Nano S with FRN logo on it?

YES
YES
YES (even if I already have nano and trezor(s) ) Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: