Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FREEDOMSTREAMING.IO | OPEN BETA | EARN CRYPTO FOR STREAMING AND VIEWING - page 2. (Read 993 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming
So we are earning tokens per minute of stream and what is the rate of earning ?

No, check the rewards list. It shows who is currently going to win rewards at the end of the month. Theres also 1000 winners drawn at random for registered viewers.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
@freedomstreaming

Trying to send you a pm but you have the newbie option turned off in your profile

Profile -> Personal message options -> allow newbies to send you PMs.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
So we are earning tokens per minute of stream and what is the rate of earning ?
really a very big project with a mature cultivation I really like and I really want to participate in this project

Thank you. We are testing now and working on getting all the features out.
Activity: 308
really a very big project with a mature cultivation I really like and I really want to participate in this project
We are working on a full release at the end of the month with all features, at which time we will do so.

Good to hear that!
Also interesting to ask if the uploads of videos will be also available or only streaming is the option?

The platform is for live streaming, we don't host anything. We only store your encrypted messages and images when the end to end encryption messaging system is released this week. First live streaming platform with encryption.
Activity: 266
I think the transportation and logistics related industries are one of the most important industries in the world as every second, there are people sending and receiving their cargo. I can see there are potentials in this project. Hope the team will have a successful project.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
We are working on a full release at the end of the month with all features, at which time we will do so.

Good to hear that!
Also interesting to ask if the uploads of videos will be also available or only streaming is the option?
There is no such known issue but we will look into it. For now I recommend using forgot password to reset it again.

I figured out what was the problem, I had to use my username (Flodner) while with e-mail (which was saved automatically) login didn't work.
You might make available login both with username and e-mail.
On many services e-mail is username, so future users won't have similar problems

Streaming works ok, you just need more streamers and more promotion for the platform

There is no such known issue but we will look into it. For now I recommend using forgot password to reset it again.

I figured out what was the problem, I had to use my username (Flodner) while with e-mail (which was saved automatically) login didn't work.
You might make available login both with username and e-mail.
On many services e-mail is username, so future users won't have similar problems

Streaming works ok, you just need more streamers and more promotion for the platform
this is good enough project. But can you explain me main functions of your tokens on your platfrom?

Donations between users, setting password, setting entry fee, collecting pay-per-view fees from viewers, purchasing premium accounts, upload emotes, purchasing emotes, etc.. Emotes are free in the store until 8/15
So I tested your beta
First e-mail verification came with delay, and then it gives only 5 minutes to verify link, otherwise it expires!
Why is that?))
I took it as a joke, but this might prevent some new users to make account

Second time I verified link but wasn't able to login
You can check my acc, same name as here

Flodner, your account is activated and you shuold be able to login just fine.

I can't login. Changed password successfully, but still can't login.
I don't know if others have similar problem, but please check this

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
this is good enough project. But can you explain me main functions of your tokens on your platfrom?
So I tested your beta
First e-mail verification came with delay, and then it gives only 5 minutes to verify link, otherwise it expires!
Why is that?))
I took it as a joke, but this might prevent some new users to make account

Second time I verified link but wasn't able to login
You can check my acc, same name as here

Flodner, your account is activated and you shuold be able to login just fine.

I can't login. Changed password successfully, but still can't login.
I don't know if others have similar problem, but please check this
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
We are working on fixing some HLS bugs
Full private messaging and image end to end encryption will be completed in very very shortly.
The whitepaper is still available at ico.freedomstreaming.io but we have had some upgrades since then.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
i think this is great project idea. where is i can see the ANN or whitepaper of this project. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: