Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FREEDOMSTREAMING.IO | OPEN BETA | EARN CRYPTO FOR STREAMING AND VIEWING - page 4. (Read 993 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming
I used the beta version that you mentioned and I found it to be different with gmail, it could be said that it is an error version but it has too many bugs and its features are also poorly gmail I hope after the team read this answer and improve the software better to develop information technology. good luck !

Can you clarify what you mean by "different with gmail"? Do you mean chrome browser? If you have any issues please report to us in reddit until support module is up.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I used the beta version that you mentioned and I found it to be different with gmail, it could be said that it is an error version but it has too many bugs and its features are also poorly gmail I hope after the team read this answer and improve the software better to develop information technology. good luck !
Yes we are aware of the problem. It is an issue between mailgun and Gmail so we are going to switch over to another mail provider tomorrow. Thank you though for telling us.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
So I tested your beta
First e-mail verification came with delay, and then it gives only 5 minutes to verify link, otherwise it expires!
Why is that?))
I took it as a joke, but this might prevent some new users to make account

Second time I verified link but wasn't able to login
You can check my acc, same name as here
Rewards start today for streamers and viewers both. FDM Distributed to users monthly.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Congratulations!
As FDM token holder and bounty participant I'm very happy to hear this news!
OPEN BETA NOW LIVE - USE YOUR FDM TOKENS AT

TOP 200 REGISTERED STREAMERS WILL BE AWARDED TOKENS EACH MONTH

1,000 REGISTERED VIEWERS WILL BE AWARDED TOKENS EACH MONTH
Pages:
Jump to: