Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FREEDOMSTREAMING.IO | OPEN BETA | EARN CRYPTO FOR STREAMING AND VIEWING - page 3. (Read 993 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming
Email problems are resolved. Everyone can signup now and have no problems.
how to calculate the rewards as a viewer?Huh

You just need to be a registered user who views streams and you will be eligible to win each month in the lucky draw. It is quite simple.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
how to calculate the rewards as a viewer?Huh
This must be a great project. Good luck dev, can not wait for ICO to start. Join now!

You can earn tokens by streaming or just viewing each month.
Great project! I advise everyone to join! good luck!

Thank you
Activity: 249
Great project! I advise everyone to join! good luck!
Activity: 224
This must be a great project. Good luck dev, can not wait for ICO to start. Join now!
And what is the essence of your project? I would like to get acquainted with the technical documentation of the project. And also with the team?

We allow live streaming to be as uncensored as possible. You wont find any other platform that won't censor or ban you for what you do or say. We don't store or ask for any of your information, not even your IP. We have messaging and image encryption end to end for for private messaging. Only you and the sender can view those messages. All transactions are done through our ERC20 FDM Tokens. No more using paypal and letting others see your name and address. Freedom of speech and privacy backed by crypto. Streamers and viewers can also earn crypto monthly for participating.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
And what is the essence of your project? I would like to get acquainted with the technical documentation of the project. And also with the team?
We are planning to change some things and add in upgrades over the next 2 weeks to a month. Right now FDM can be used for several things including donations amongst users. User can also have live channels password protected, or pay per view style. You can check out the FAQs section.
Activity: 76
The website is taking ages to load, please fix it. I tried to sign up on the beta website, but cannot verify my email, the verify email comes after 15mins but the links only valid for only 5mins, please check and extent the verification system. 
Also, can you please further explain how to earn the crypto through streaming and viewing?

Yes we are aware of the mail provider issue and it is not related to the platform. We are in process of changing to a new mail provider tomorrow. About loading we recommend using chrome on desktop for now.

You can check the FAQs section. Top 200 streamers will be awarded a significant amount of tokens for having top views or top follows. Viewers are automatically entered into a lucky draw every month to win tokens. Note that banned or warned users are not eligible.
I tried again to register today, and it worked fine, the email comes within a minute. Also, the website works fine in Chrome for now.
Is there any upcoming updates or ideas you guys want to do in the future about the projects, just want to find out more as you did not really mention in the website.
Activity: 213
i joned but i don't singup  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed. I'm not find emai
For now please use Chrome with flash for best experience.
We will push out a new build shortly with messaging and image end to end encryption
The website is taking ages to load, please fix it. I tried to sign up on the beta website, but cannot verify my email, the verify email comes after 15mins but the links only valid for only 5mins, please check and extent the verification system. 
Also, can you please further explain how to earn the crypto through streaming and viewing?

Yes we are aware of the mail provider issue and it is not related to the platform. We are in process of changing to a new mail provider tomorrow. About loading we recommend using chrome on desktop for now.

You can check the FAQs section. Top 200 streamers will be awarded a significant amount of tokens for having top views or top follows. Viewers are automatically entered into a lucky draw every month to win tokens. Note that banned or warned users are not eligible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
to the website of FREEDOMSTREAMING may be new in the stage of repair you wait just to be sure there is going to be later news about their projects
Activity: 76
Please don't forget that 1000 registered viewers a month will receive tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a good development. I am happy to teat it
So I tested your beta
First e-mail verification came with delay, and then it gives only 5 minutes to verify link, otherwise it expires!
Why is that?))
I took it as a joke, but this might prevent some new users to make account

Second time I verified link but wasn't able to login
You can check my acc, same name as here

Flodner, your account is activated and you shuold be able to login just fine.
Pages:
Jump to: