Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play - page 10. (Read 46289 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
CTO Utomo Inc.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

BUMP

Any news about ongoing development from officials here?

What is happening now?

cheers  Wink

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Litejavichu I'm sorry but you are who you are helping the team and liaise with them? I can not go to freshkoin.net
block explorer go fine
http://explorer.freshcoin.net/ and others are under construccion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Litejavichu I'm sorry but you are who you are helping the team and liaise with them? I can not go to freshkoin.net
I have one does not go on http://online.freshcoin.net/   Huh
They are working? very possible
if you want your coins, writes DEV message
I have winter in 2014 wrote that the coin is dead, and you did not believe me, a great show Frangomel collected cash in the form of investment in the game almost 850k and sold them to Betr  Grin Grin Grin
This is a lie, Frangomel not take one cent of the community and no big orders or dumps. The invest fund are without touching.

Well, do not be alarmed.Already it said that this road without ICO would be longer. I'm not saying that the currency is dead, but it will take longer to become possible.
If you do not want to wait, you can sell or claim investment past six months.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
so they took the investment, let them return to me and others, and we predumaem what to do

Investment? Do not make me laugh ... it has been requested such support and only 2 people responded.
All development, as applicable, can be done directly in ICO format to another currency or even sell API to another currency. Here is failed the community- not  to invest a little in promoting ICO and are no future.
Do what you want, this will not be the end that we expect or believe in miracles...No invest in ICO=Not promoting=No coin.

Why he didn't announced, he's leaving the project.
I have winter in 2014 wrote that the coin is dead, and you did not believe me, a great show Frangomel collected cash in the form of investment in the game almost 850k and sold them to Betr  Grin Grin Grin
I invested their coins for sale in games, as the game does not let rialezovovalis get my coins into the purse, if they do kaneno not sold on the stock exchange
Frangomel was active today, just why he ignores us!
You've seen the forum? You've written a message asking for help? if everything goes fine?
so they took the investment, let them return to me and others, and we predumaem what to do

Investment? Do not make me laugh ... it has been requested such support and only 2 people responded.
All development, as applicable, can be done directly in ICO format to another currency or even sell API to another currency. Here is failed the community- not  to invest a little in promoting ICO and are no future.
Do what you want, this will not be the end that we expect or believe in miracles...No invest in ICO=Not promoting=No coin.
Maybe because we have not community about the currency? Let's face it, no one has brought anything other than a few people in very concrete actions. 35 people looking to 5 working ....

If you want to wait for more, you know, in Bter you have the solution
he would say sorry we could not because it is not just ignore
Frangomel every day visiting the forum, but for some reason does not respond to the topic
I sold my coins a month ago Tongue
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
No this coin seems to be dead.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
So much effort, time, money and what? they just gone?
No sense.

Is this coin under repair ?

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
So much effort, time, money and what? they just gone?
No sense.
Pages:
Jump to: