Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play - page 14. (Read 46289 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I did not understand, it's your team launched a project bitnode? there on the site says that freshkoin collect donations of 50 shares for $ 1, I have a question, if you are brilliant developers and believe that the fresh prodavatsya be $ 1, you there is a $ 50 donation to do without?
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

freshcoin.net will be under maintenance next few days, we are updating it to new look and feel.

we are making big step forward

legendary
Why all this? What makes sense to me to donate real money to get coins with of mining that I can not even sell it and pay for the electricity, popravte me if I'm wrong. Huh

Really, why all this?!
I keep asking same question every day, but continue investment of my knowledge and money in to the crypto coin technology.
Why all this? What makes sense to me to donate real money to get coins with of mining that I can not even sell it and pay for the electricity, popravte me if I'm wrong. Huh
legendary
and what is it? You can detail?

BitNodes is service which offer managed crypto coin node hosting, which means that anybody without any server configuration knowledge or daemon compiling can setup node for their coin.
Part of service is node crowd funding of specific crypto coin, which gives opportunity to community to support their coin's network with node which get funds for payment from members donations.
and what is it? You can detail?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
I will send them mail...I agree for bter.com, they got out of game Smiley

We are in bitnodes crowdfunding project, click on picture. We need more nodes so donate to open them.

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
www.btc38.com is another choice for Chinese exchange also serving for all people
Beter is dead, we have to move.
legendary
FreshTheGame
I will put it on OP soon, on weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
60% of it is finished...more to come...in other words I have to make 1,2,3 levels...1.level is finished it will be announced, 2nd and 3rd are on the way.

When can we expect announce of 1. level?
Another way is go on NXT AE, even can join the supernet
legendary
FreshTheGame
Poloniex is announcing coins which are mostly new and looking for p&d on them as cryptsy does. So as I see, for know there is no place for freshcoin on it. Nobody is answering and so on. But trust me, you will not need exchange Smiley if you do - doors are open, make an effort Smiley
Will it be List on poloniex? You never make efforts, I saw some rubbish coins is being list these days.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
FreshTheGame
It is not end just going much less award per block! There is 1439 blocks per day and it would be 0.1-0.5% award per solved block. When I say 0.1-0.5 we will see how much it would be! Of course it would be circle freshcoin flow, from you (or transaction fee) to games then back to blockchain, So we are mining on 10 FRSH+ 1% fee till 442080 block, afterwards we are going jusr on reduced fees. It would be for about 15 days!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
FreshTheGame
No advertising of other systems here! That is pyramidal system or ponzi scheme!!!!!! There is no money without work, if it is not scam!
legendary
FreshTheGame
Activity: 266
I can only wait,thanks for your work.
Pages:
Jump to: