Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play - page 5. (Read 46289 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Good job mrflow27! Waiting for further news Smiley

you said these words all the time from the start, i am one of the fresh supportors before, but now are very disappointed, the same with others.

Dev,
Any bounties with freshcoin ?? any campaign running ??
Please let me if there is some kind of task or campaign even with twitter and Facebook promotion

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
We have few stops in work...as you can see slowly but progressing Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 910
Merit: 512

you said these words all the time from the start, i am one of the fresh supportors before, but now are very disappointed, the same with others.

fully support you, two years is a developer insists,coin dead Undecided
Activity: 358

legendary
FreshTheGame
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Have the chain stopped moving? Last block was created on 9th july.

Check now if your wallet is full sync
now all running normally!!!!! Cool
Yep synced fully & working flawlessly now.
Thanks
Activity: 238

Check now if your wallet is full sync
now all running normally!!!!! Cool
Activity: 238

it is dead already

I am working on it,
And not dead
Activity: 358

it is dead already
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
As it is interesting to develop a coin 1 year waited and nothing more, Well Well wait a further 1 year  Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1364
Nice to see Freshcoin is back
how are things progressing? news soon?
when I can remove the deposit from the investment portfolio , I do not want to sell their fresh at 0.50 $
legendary
FreshTheGame
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well some things must be as they are because of the interest, for example 1% fee transaction is for miners. Miner reward would take hard ford so I think it is not a option.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1% fee fransaction is for miners. . . .
But other coin don't charge 1% level. This make coin transfer infrequently.

Freshcoin is mined at all so miners will need to have some interest in mining. When our project come alive freshcoin transactions will be much more frequent so we will reduce transaction fee depends to ammount of freshcoins which are sent. So we need project to be trigger of freshcoin transactions!

@siliconchip

yes we are on it at all!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
FRESHCOIN seems to revive.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Well some things must be as they are because of the interest, for example 1% fee transaction is for miners. Miner reward would take hard ford so I think it is not a option.

1% fee fransaction is for miners. . . .
But other coin don't charge 1% level. This make coin transfer infrequently.
legendary
FreshTheGame

submit a proposal about Freshcoin

reduce wallet transfer fee  from 1%  to  0.1%

make miner reward 0.1FRSH or 1FRSH

make dice program to enjoy.

This year many altcoins revive, FRSH shoud be one of them

Well some things must be as they are because of the interest, for example 1% fee transaction is for miners. Miner reward would take hard ford so I think it is not a option. Dice is not a problem and I think that we have some freshcoin dice, or we did have that.

Frangomel -  when the investments start to generate revenue ? I invested 28.11.2014 years since then, no dividends.

Well, I invested before you and waiting and working on it. So we are waiting for game development and to publish and market it to have some trigger for gamers, so they can have interest in using freshcoin. It is market job and it takes time and as we were with just idea, we needed time to make it happen Smiley

I searched for help here but nobody didn't want to make some movements to help us.

I really would like to have more people in this and if somebody wants to make this go faster (near mrflow27, marcetin, me and few guys more) contact me on PM and offer your help and I will return you time and knowledge in many other ways!
Activity: 299
Frangomel -  when the investments start to generate revenue ? I invested 28.11.2014 years since then, no dividends.
Pages:
Jump to: