Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play - page 15. (Read 46289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
60% of it is finished...more to come...in other words I have to make 1,2,3 levels...1.level is finished it will be announced, 2nd and 3rd are on the way.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Claim is using wallet which shows how many coins is in games used by gamers,  how many of them are selled! Hungry dude will be in core of games on our new freshcoin.net site which is small part of plan B. I will not reveal more about plan B because we are on it Smiley

what is the progress of plan B?
legendary
FreshTheGame
Till waiting for news play: FRESHCOIN DICE Smiley

Who is the owner of this DICE?  I put it on OP
legendary
FreshTheGame
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
CTO Utomo Inc.
is there will be feature like API directly from online.freshcoin.net ?
like blockshain, xapo, and asmoney ? it's has simple API on there. Cheesy

Android Freshcoin updated.
waiting for Google to approve update.

make it it will cost you time and getting fresh Smiley
haha Cheesy
i'll be users of API online freshcoin Cheesy not the people which make the API system Cheesy

*i'm still newbie Tongue
legendary
FreshTheGame

make it it will cost you time and getting fresh Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
CTO Utomo Inc.

legendary
Peaky Blinder
https://t.co/jsRr4fyN2m

Nice. Fast and easy usage of freshcoins Smiley
legendary
FreshTheGame
Official one, good work marcetin!!!
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
legendary
FreshTheGame
Claim is using wallet which shows how many coins is in games used by gamers,  how many of them are selled! Hungry dude will be in core of games on our new freshcoin.net site which is small part of plan B. I will not reveal more about plan B because we are on it Smiley

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
12/3/2015 - Hungry dude is online, first claim is 3000 freshcoins on 18h GMT +1  Huh Huh ???why it was announce  Huh Huh Huh
legendary
FreshTheGame
I am mining it for 9 months Wink and will mine it afterwards when it will be just fee blocks Smiley I know why I am doing that! Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Why get this coin even if it there is nobody to sell? investments is nonsense, you almost a year talking about fairy tales about fresh for 1 dollar Grin

Do you want to buy fresh? I can sell it to you, for the price 1$=1FRSH.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Why get this coin even if it there is nobody to sell? investments is nonsense, you almost a year talking about fairy tales about fresh for 1 dollar Grin
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Hello Freshcoin users!
I am happy to announce
version 801 of my someday-will-be-complete M8M miner

You probably know it already. This time I tested it while playing borderlands 2, an AAA game from 2012, confirming once again it is possible to mine and play! Also deployed a new, more compact method of dispatching work for better clarity!

Cheers mate!

Looking forward to that day when it will be complete! Smiley
legendary
FreshTheGame
Hello Freshcoin users!
I am happy to announce

You probably know it already. This time I tested it while playing borderlands 2, an AAA game from 2012, confirming once again it is possible to mine and play! Also deployed a new, more compact method of dispatching work for better clarity!

Wow great news, I am glad you make it!!!!!! I will try it also.

Edit: it is working as I see, very good job!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hello Freshcoin users!
I am happy to announce

legendary
FreshTheGame
I asked bter team about refunding my btc, this is what they wrote:

Dear Sir,
If you refer to the btc-b, I am afraid I can not provide a specific time.

As we will use our profit to repay the lost BTC, the time of when we repay the next batch depends largely on how well our business is.

As our new business is starting to boost, it may still take a while for us to repay you another batch.

When our business perform better, we will be able to repay you more btc shortly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best
Bter.com

I put there some btc to buy fresh. Now I (and some of you as well) depend of their ernings  Undecided

hmmm...weird?!

I had my BTCs back, and withdraw them and deposit them again on bter. I dont like that strategy (bters) also but soon we will have our own exchange on online.freshcoin.net Smiley so we could talk where-ever you want, to have confident in our job or your btcs there.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
I asked bter team about refunding my btc, this is what they wrote:

Dear Sir,
If you refer to the btc-b, I am afraid I can not provide a specific time.

As we will use our profit to repay the lost BTC, the time of when we repay the next batch depends largely on how well our business is.

As our new business is starting to boost, it may still take a while for us to repay you another batch.

When our business perform better, we will be able to repay you more btc shortly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best
Bter.com

I put there some btc to buy fresh. Now I (and some of you as well) depend of their ernings  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: