Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play - page 4. (Read 46289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Could you upload the chain synced. Mine is broken since ages...
legendary
Activity: 1022
FreshTheGame
Hope to see some buying places soon...we are on it.
Activity: 922
Merit: 534
hi
can i have a pleaz

any place to buy some fresh ? (Bter have no market..)
legendary
FreshTheGame
Some of you received freshcoins from investment fund. I urge for others to send me PM:

1. Write your email address (which is your username on online.freshcoin) and your wallet address (online.freshcoin address) to my PM
2. Ammount of your investment to my PM (you can check your investment ammount on online.freshcoin on my account/investments, after login)
3. Which investment fund you invested in to my PM
------------------------------------------------------------
4. Mr.flow will return freshcoins to your online wallet in few days
5. Then you can send freshcoins to your own wallet / RECOMMENDED

thanks
legendary
FreshTheGame
I am thinking whole day and want to add something more...

I was wondering all the time what will happen if I build this coin and make it great, what will happen with its stability on the market when you have bunch of holders from china who didn't even bother to contact me and talk about future plans. Also there was much disrespect and frustration from people who doesn't understand this process. I cannot understand holders who bought this and do not want to even talk about this topic, not to speak to make some agreements! They even not contacted me!

Also, I was expecting that someone from the community will step up but no, I learned that community only waiting for money, they are not interested at all into anything else.
Idea, goal itself is not important, just money!!!

Thanks anyway...for doing nothing!

Make frsh live with low price.
And change frsh to be useful for fun not for money. I will join frsh network soon if node is live.
Good luck to you.

Thanks for good wishes, wallets are working, but it's usability is hard to get because of lack of investors and big holders who are taking lot's of fresh with them.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

I was wondering all the time what will happen if I build this coin and make it great, what will happen with its stability on the market when you have bunch of holders from china who didn't even bother to contact me and talk about future plans. Also there was much disrespect and frustration from people who doesn't understand this process. I cannot understand holders who bought this and do not want to even talk about this topic, not to speak to make some agreements! They even not contacted me!

Also, I was expecting that someone from the community will step up but no, I learned that community only waiting for money, they are not interested at all into anything else.

Make frsh live with low price.
And change frsh to be useful for fun not for money. I will join frsh network soon if node is live.
Good luck to you.
legendary
FreshTheGame
You have all manual on last page...wallets are working.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I downloaded and installed the purse windose 7 x64 and it is not synchronized
legendary
FreshTheGame

legendary
FreshTheGame
Ok for next month we are returning freshcoins from investment funds.

You need to do...
1. Write your email address (which is your username on online.freshcoin) and your wallet address (online.freshcoin address) to my PM
2. Ammount of your investment to my PM (you can check your investment ammount on online.freshcoin on my account/investments, after login)
3. Which investment fund you invested in to my PM
------------------------------------------------------------
4. Mr.flow will return freshcoins to your online wallet in few days
5. Then you can send freshcoins to your own wallet / RECOMMENDED

I have overview of investment so I will check datas you send me if it is correct.

In terms of freshcoin process...

I tried to make some movement into this but unfortunately some things are not regular here. First is chinese - guys who want to crash blockchain (we know that Wink ), bter as fraud exchange and lack of investors. Of course, bad thing was that I was implementing project after start of freshcoin, so it was hard to make movements because I wasn't from start in it. Most of coins are not going forward in second/third tries of development. Bad idea was to make it well as savale cannot do it because of his main job.

I spent about 3000$ my money for this idea and I am not sad but meet good people for this time as mr.flow who is maintaining blockchain. Some people lost their time and knowledge into this also...marcetin, majsta, dimke, dkasipovic etc.

Thanks for your patience, we will maintance freshcoin on life and this project is going to drawer till better time comes!
legendary
FreshTheGame
No problem I will put back freshcoins to your wallets...waiting for mr.flow to make it.

Thanks for putting fresh on exchange...

There is a plan but unfortunately lack of investors
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
no peers. anybody ?
crypto-trade using v1.3.0.0, i guess it's outdated
legendary
Activity: 1364
Is there any plans for this coin to survive ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
mrflow27 is not active over month, can we trust him?
What is your problem?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
mrflow27 is not active over month, can we trust him?
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
excellent news  Smiley Smiley Shocked.  Frangomel make possible to remove investment deposit in investment conditions stated that we have the right to withdraw the deposit is not earlier than 6 months and 1 year proshlo bolshe, I want to remove my investment deposit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
legendary
FreshTheGame
Yes blockchain is working properly thanks to mrflow...we have few attacks from china
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
I have a single connection on the network , but my desktop client is still fully synced
legendary
FreshTheGame
Few things are on...dont want to be boring but check here sometimes.
Pages:
Jump to: