Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin | FSC | 0 Premine | Now Trading on swisscex.com - page 16. (Read 55825 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
We have already a facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/friendshipcoins

Let's all become friends!  Grin

Activity: 79
Hey,
A question about the faucet in ANN post (the link should be: http://earncryptocoins.com/friendshipcoin btw) What is "Pin" that is asked for on registration page?  There is no contact or help info there.

Looks like the site has been updated since we setup with them, i'll update the link.

The pin is just a Pin that you set so that when you make changes to your account you have to put in that pin.  Helps safeguard your account in case it gets hacked.  At least that's what I assume it is since that's how a lot of places online do it these days.

That makes sense.  Thanks!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Hey,
A question about the faucet in ANN post (the link should be: http://earncryptocoins.com/friendshipcoin btw) What is "Pin" that is asked for on registration page?  There is no contact or help info there.

Looks like the site has been updated since we setup with them, i'll update the link.

The pin is just a Pin that you set so that when you make changes to your account you have to put in that pin.  Helps safeguard your account in case it gets hacked.  At least that's what I assume it is since that's how a lot of places online do it these days.
Activity: 79
Hey,
good idea + good coin + able dev - no team - no marketing
result is little bit better than Dizaster.

kapito :-)

Everyone keeps saying "no marketing" but nobody really has any actual suggestions on good marketing angles.  If you have some recommendations for getting the word out, please share.  I'll happily pay for some marketing I just need some suggestions on the best way to go about it. 
Activity: 266
good idea + good coin + able dev - no team - no marketing
result is little bit better than Dizaster.

kapito :-)
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Difficulty is way down again. Good opportunities for mining!

I'd like to offer some bounties for marketing efforts and helping spread the word. Anyone have any ideas on how I might kick that off?
Activity: 64
Now the market a lot of new coins appear when individuals invest a great risk, I think when we choose to be rational in the face
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
Activity: 45
Activity: 45
Difficulty very low.. good for mining
ok good. i believe this coin. take it easy.
i can invest 5M for dice game of FSC . or partner just PM.

I have a bounty out there but nobody has bitten yet.  I started building one over the weekend but didn't get it done.  Assuming my week is slow I might be able to build it this week yet.
i can invest 5M for dice game of FSC . or partner just PM.
now the price is 2 satoshi at c-cex.com Smiley

i am investing, i like this coin.

Thanks for your support!
now the price is 2 satoshi at c-cex.com Smiley

i am investing, i like this coin.
Are you just letting this coin die?
Please do something to promote this coin, I am willing to help where I can.

I'm on every day working on the coin.  I have been updating the thread, we've been building new things, all that fun stuff.  I have a logo design contest going to help spruce up the image.

Working on some Facebook promotion.

Working on some games.

Working on a new site.

Things take time and so far it doesn't seem like anyone else is really out there helping spread the word so without community support there's only so much the core team can accomplish.

If you and anyone else really wants to help the coin, go spread the word.  Get your friends that may not know much about crypto currencies to download the wallet and send them some coins.  Talk about it to the people you know that are into crypto.  Go try and convert some Doge guys to FSC.  There's a million things that everyone can do to help.  I can't be the only one talking about the coin on forums and reddit otherwise I just look like a spammer with no community support.

There's a reddit tip bot setup so help out by going and tipping people with it.  If you need coins to do so send me a PM and i'll send you some or go over to the giveaway on Cryptocointalk and put in your wallet address for 10k coins.   https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5680-friendshipcoin-giveaway-10k-fsc-to-your-wallet/
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Are you just letting this coin die?
Please do something to promote this coin, I am willing to help where I can.
Activity: 3
Best bet for getting word out, /r/dogecoin. Tip doge & friendships at the same time, and you're laughing. It'd appeal to them best, probably, just for spreading it. Though you're probably already doing it, at a bet.
Pages:
Jump to: