Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin | FSC | 0 Premine | Now Trading on swisscex.com - page 17. (Read 55825 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The site design was always meant to be a placeholder.  A friend of mine put it together in about 5 minutes so it's on the list of things to upgrade.

If you're willing to help, I would appreciate that greatly.  I'll PM you and we can go from there.

Any news to share?

I was at work yesterday...we've exchanged skype IDs but haven't had an opportunity to catch up w/ each other yet.
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
The site design was always meant to be a placeholder.  A friend of mine put it together in about 5 minutes so it's on the list of things to upgrade.

If you're willing to help, I would appreciate that greatly.  I'll PM you and we can go from there.

Any news to share?
Activity: 225
We need to have a lot of buyer, there are no offer today its sad -_-.

Dont know what is wrong but there is something for sure.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250

Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I thank you for the input on the logo/design.  I don't know if targeting just the kids is really what the aim is for the coin.  I more envisioned it being a coin that was easy to get a hold of, and easy to trade.  The idea was that people would tip it and give it away to other people that did things that were "friendly" or helpful or whatever.  You're right that this coin is not for the serious people and isn't meant to be super serious.

As far as the value goes, keep in mind the coin is just a little over a week old and has only been on an exchange for a couple of days.  I fully expected there to be a huge sell at 1 satoshi as soon as the coin hit the exchange because of the people that mine all new coins so they can dump them as soon as they get anywhere.  I don't think that's going to last and as long as everyone can continue helping build the community we will get some attention and some value out of the coin.

I'm working daily on getting more things going for the coin and spreading the word.  The new Reddit Tipbot is a great tool for this because you can tip FSC to anyone on reddit.  I went through and tipped a bunch of people in /r/CryptoCurrency last night and got several messages asking about Friendshipcoin.  Maybe they'll buy/mine some, maybe they wont but at least they know what FSC is now.

I'm going to work on a Facebook page and a dedicated Twitter handle next to see if I can spread the word some that way.  Also going to get a Twitter tipbot going as well.

One big thing I think we need is a game people can play with FSC.  I have a 1 Million FSC bounty for a Dice game since those seem to be popular but would pay the bounty for any decent, working game.

I don't like that logo - although I can't say I'm a fan of the current logo/site design either.  If I have some time this weekend (I have multiple projects ongoing at the moment) I will see if I can take a shot at something.

I'll also be glad to help with any marketing efforts, social media, etc.  Shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

No charge...trying to make a name here Smiley

After that, we need to start rebuilding the website.
When that's done, we can start to spread the word!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

good effort Smiley but your design will suit kids. The original logo is so COOL.

FSC is sure to rise. >20 satoshi/ mil in 2 weeks.

It has potential to reach 20 sat., but this coin needs to get more attention.

I thank you for the input on the logo/design.  I don't know if targeting just the kids is really what the aim is for the coin.  I more envisioned it being a coin that was easy to get a hold of, and easy to trade.  The idea was that people would tip it and give it away to other people that did things that were "friendly" or helpful or whatever.  You're right that this coin is not for the serious people and isn't meant to be super serious.

As far as the value goes, keep in mind the coin is just a little over a week old and has only been on an exchange for a couple of days.  I fully expected there to be a huge sell at 1 satoshi as soon as the coin hit the exchange because of the people that mine all new coins so they can dump them as soon as they get anywhere.  I don't think that's going to last and as long as everyone can continue helping build the community we will get some attention and some value out of the coin.

I'm working daily on getting more things going for the coin and spreading the word.  The new Reddit Tipbot is a great tool for this because you can tip FSC to anyone on reddit.  I went through and tipped a bunch of people in /r/CryptoCurrency last night and got several messages asking about Friendshipcoin.  Maybe they'll buy/mine some, maybe they wont but at least they know what FSC is now.

I'm going to work on a Facebook page and a dedicated Twitter handle next to see if I can spread the word some that way.  Also going to get a Twitter tipbot going as well.

One big thing I think we need is a game people can play with FSC.  I have a 1 Million FSC bounty for a Dice game since those seem to be popular but would pay the bounty for any decent, working game.

The topic should be changed to mention its on an exchange, so it attracts more people.

Like that you mean?
The topic should be changed to mention its on an exchange, so it attracts more people.

+1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Smiley Smiley Smiley

good effort Smiley but your design will suit kids. The original logo is so COOL.

It has potential to reach 20 sat., but this coin needs to get more attention.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I love this coin, hope it will go up soon and reach new exchange.
And hope the creator will do something to promote it .

Thanks for your support!  If you have any ideas on how to promote it, please let me know.  I'm doing what I can to get the word out but I need help from supporters like yourself as well. 

I'm working with a half dozen different exchanges now to get listed but the coin is only a little over a week old so nobody is that interested in talking to me it seems.

Hi guys

I invested in this coin because I believe in it...
The name is great...but when I saw the image that you use for the coin...well I was kinda dissapointed.
I think we need something more ..."youthful"
This is no coin for the serious ppl...we need to reach the youngsters out there...

I'm rubbish with photshop, but I tried to make an example, just to show what I have in thoughts...
(We could really use this image, because it's copyright free!)

I think we really need someone with graphic designer skills to rework the coin.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hey guys,  Friendshipcoin Reddit TipBot is up and running.  Head over to Reddit and spread the love.

send a message to "fsctipbot" on reddit with the text "+register" and he will send you instructions.
you need to get in touch with the most people as you can. To have project for this coin to ask developper to help you by creating services and games.

To get in touch with the most exchanges as you can.

To have more and more difficulty.

To be added on coinchoose or coinwarz or other currencies comparators.

To promote it on facebook youtube twitter and other.

There are so much possibility.

Thanks for your support!  If you have any ideas on how to promote it, please let me know.  I'm doing what I can to get the word out but I need help from supporters like yourself as well. 

I'm working with a half dozen different exchanges now to get listed but the coin is only a little over a week old so nobody is that interested in talking to me it seems.

We have fixed the problem with the friendshipcoin-qt compiling on linux. You should be able to redownload the source and compile now with no problems. In addition I have create an AUR package for Arch Linux users.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/friendshipcoin-qt/

That's awesome, thanks!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
We have fixed the problem with the friendshipcoin-qt compiling on linux. You should be able to redownload the source and compile now with no problems. In addition I have created an AUR package for Arch Linux users.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/friendshipcoin-qt/
I cant update my wallet yet!

Your wallet won't sync or what do you mean?

Try downloading the latest version from the link on the OP.  I updated it with some DNS seeds a little bit ago so that might fix your problem.
Activity: 168
I cant update my wallet yet!
Pages:
Jump to: